[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too much into the animations in the skin and I deleted them from several parts of my skin. 

But I edited the match caption small.xml file recently, and I'm using this fade animation here. 

<animation class="fade_animation" start_value="0" end_value="1" duration="3" delay="0.1" end_mode="hold_auto_reverse" trigger_id="hidden" trigger_start="false" trigger_end="true"/>

Can you tell me what affects how long the caption will stay active? When I increase 'delay', it means how fast/slow it will appear. Is it a 'duration'? I thought it was always the same. 

73f0e667e4028699ca7c5b2cc9e88160.gif

Hello, noob here. Can anyone help me get this panel from WTCS Gold that shows hidden attributes to be available in Sas24 skin?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.90a58dd8096f07f9074f5fd8e49d183a.png

Also when editing, is there a way to preview changes or just save and reload skin?

Edited by birimbecas
formatting

Probably a really simple one! Using Sas24 skin and wanted to change "Highlight key attributes for role" from green to red as I often get mixed up with which ones are key vs preferred

image.thumb.png.9be5c8bfd511757b79316f0bdfea9243.png

Traced the row to player attributes.xml but not sure what to set the value to here. Nor could I find the directory "tables/custom/attributes/required/row" anywhere within the folder

image.thumb.png.3eaa34842a80ec2c0ebac8164635de6b.png

1 hour ago, ArcaneSR said:

Probably a really simple one! Using Sas24 skin and wanted to change "Highlight key attributes for role" from green to red as I often get mixed up with which ones are key vs preferred

image.thumb.png.9be5c8bfd511757b79316f0bdfea9243.png

Traced the row to player attributes.xml but not sure what to set the value to here. Nor could I find the directory "tables/custom/attributes/required/row" anywhere within the folder

image.thumb.png.3eaa34842a80ec2c0ebac8164635de6b.png

Can be changed in the settings file

<!-- Highlight attributes for role -->
    <colour name="preferred attribute"                         value="fg blue" />
    <colour name="required attribute"                         value="fg green" />

2 hours ago, birimbecas said:

Hello, noob here. Can anyone help me get this panel from WTCS Gold that shows hidden attributes to be available in Sas24 skin?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.90a58dd8096f07f9074f5fd8e49d183a.png

Also when editing, is there a way to preview changes or just save and reload skin?

There is a hidden attribute version of the sas24 skin

else you'll have to locate the panels from WTS and move it over to the Sas24 and make room for it by editing the layout or make a tab panel

On 07/12/2023 at 00:56, snowofman said:

Can be changed in the settings file

<!-- Highlight attributes for role -->
    <colour name="preferred attribute"                         value="fg blue" />
    <colour name="required attribute"                         value="fg green" />

Thanks alot that has solved it :)

'Pre match tactical advice.xml' question:

I'm trying to make small edits to this page. As you can see, I changed the vertical alignment to "top" instead of "middle" compared to the default skin. 

1. I want to make the Opposition Report and the Tactical advice containers higher. Does someone know how? 

2. I would like to edit the 'Pre-Match Tactical Advice" container as the buttons on the right side are aligned over the one box of advice in the top right corner. This part is at the bottom of the pre match tactical advice.xml but I was unable to find the right file. The 'id="bkRA"...

<container class="main_transparent_box_no_margin" id="bkRA" navigation_container="true" default_focus="true">
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all"  apply_to_children="true" />
</container>

This is the whole file. If someone knows how to edit the height, it would be nice to know. Thanks. 

pre match tactical advice.xml

image.thumb.png.927f50d48f329cd28708acd71910aa93.png

Edited by keysi

29 minutes ago, DawidFM said:

any idea why it's like that ? obraz.png.644471a5aab775348a8a789d601e79aa.png

It's part of the 'match score area panel.xml' - you probably didn't copy/paste all the required files. It depends on what skin you use.

----

All sorted within this my question. The height has to be edited in that 'pre-match tactical advice.xml' where the 'test screen size attachment' is. And the right side container is within the 'pre match backroom advice news panel.xml'. 

image.thumb.png.9e33d4b2b82d5673872adbd053159b3c.png

55 minutes ago, keysi said:

'Pre match tactical advice.xml' question:

I'm trying to make small edits to this page. As you can see, I changed the vertical alignment to "top" instead of "middle" compared to the default skin. 

1. I want to make the Opposition Report and the Tactical advice containers higher. Does someone know how? 

2. I would like to edit the 'Pre-Match Tactical Advice" container as the buttons on the right side are aligned over the one box of advice in the top right corner. This part is at the bottom of the pre match tactical advice.xml but I was unable to find the right file. The 'id="bkRA"...

<container class="main_transparent_box_no_margin" id="bkRA" navigation_container="true" default_focus="true">
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all"  apply_to_children="true" />
</container>

This is the whole file. If someone knows how to edit the height, it would be nice to know. Thanks. 

pre match tactical advice.xml 11.33 kB · 0 downloads

image.thumb.png.927f50d48f329cd28708acd71910aa93.png

Hello to all forum members, I really ask for help with the following question. I'm trying to make a button-pop-up panel in the tactics section with data of the next opponent. I was able to place widgets on the popup panel, but unfortunately they do not load data. I have tried everything I could, but I have not been able to solve this problem. I suspect that the problem is that I am not "passing" the "record id" data to the widget and the widget simply does not understand what data to display to it. I'm not very good at this, I've been setting up the skin for only a month, but I, for example, took the SAS skin as a basis and even such a master of skinning, I noticed the same problem in his skin (I do not know how to contact him and ask him personally). For example, in his default skin on the Data Hub – Next Opponent – Overview tab, the "next opponent fixture" widget in the upper-left corner of the panel also does not work (controlled by the team opposition report predicted tactical style file panel.xml ) line 14:

<widget id="fixt" class="team_upcoming_fixture_widget" file="widgets/team upcoming fixture versus widget" auto_size="vertical" />

I have the same code for this and other widgets, and you can see that they have loaded onto the panel, but the data is not loading.

Спойлер

A screenshot of what I have for today

2023-12-10_00-10-15.thumb.jpg.c5c985a379c115e7547b1c65d28f9da9.jpg

I watched how this is implemented in the tops of Flut skin, Mustermann skin, Statman skin, copied their parts of the code, but nothing happened. I am attaching a file that controls this panel (overview_tactic_analys.xml ) It is triggered by an event making this piece of code visible in another xml: 

<container class="tactics_recent_match_analysis_panel" file="tactic_analys/overview_tactic_analys" hidden="true" id="oTAg" >
	<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
</container>

I really ask for help.

Спойлер
<!-- Created by Geo -->
<panel >
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0,0,0,0" />
	<boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true"/>

<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1" vertical_gap="0" />

<container>
			<layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1" horizontal_gap="0" priority="1"/>
				<container class="tabs" late_loading="true" appearance="" id="oTAp" default_item="oT01" save_session_state="true" default_width="-1" >

<!-- Next Opponent Tab -->
					<container id="oT01" valid_for_unemployed_manager="false" save_session_state="true">
						<!-- <translation id="title" translation_id="329730" type="use" value="Away Team Selection"/>-->
						<translation id="title" translation_id="336506" type="use" value="Next Opponent" />
						<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container class="inner_subtle_box" draw_vertical_dividers="true" draw_horizontal_dividers="true">
								<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
								<attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<!--LEFT side-->
									<container draw_horizontal_dividers="true">
										<attachment class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,-1,-7,-3" vertical_gap="0"/>

<widget id="fixt" class="team_upcoming_fixture_widget" file="widgets/team upcoming fixture versus widget" auto_size="vertical" />

<container class="inner_box">
												<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_gap="0" vertical_alignment="top" horizontal_inset="6" />
												<translation id="title" translation_id="331967" type="use" value="Summary[COMMENT: MLS draft panel; summary panel title]" />
												<widget class="text" id="psmS" alignment="top,left" auto_size="vertical" />
											</container>			

<widget class="label" font="panel_title" alignment="top,centre" size="normal">
										<translation id="text"  type="use" value="Next Opponent Analitic TAB" />
										</widget>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1, -1" offset="0" />
												<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
													<widget class="team_goal_analysis_summary_panel" id="tgas"/>
													<widget class="team_tactic_analysis_summary_panel" id="ttas" file="team/team tactic analysis summary panel with heading"/>
										</container>

</container>

<!--RIGHT side-->
										<attachment class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-9,-3" vertical_gap="0"/>

<!--PITCH-->
										<container>
											<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="30,30, -1" />

<widget class="label" alignment="left,centre_y" font="title" size="large" auto_size="horizontal" colour="title">
												<translation id="text" translation_id="447657" type="use" value="Expected Tactic[COMMENT: oppositon team report; heading]" />
											</widget>

<container navigation_container="true">
												<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_gap="0" />

<widget class="radio_toggle_switch_left" auto_size="horizontal" selected="true" click_event="shop">
													<translation id="text" translation_id="447658" type="use" value="Line-up[COMMENT: oppositon team report; button to view lineup]" />
												</widget>

<widget class="radio_toggle_switch_right" auto_size="horizontal" click_event="shcl">
													<translation id="text" translation_id="447659" type="use" value="Line-up Comparison[COMMENT: oppositon team report; button to compare team line ups]" />
												</widget>
											</container>

<widget class="pitch_with_tactics" id="otpc" pitch_vertical_padding="5" pitch_alignment="centre,can_scale" pitch_draw_goals="true" vertical="true" draw_analysis_overlay="false" player_icon_file="tactics/tactics icon opposition predicted team1" icon_flags="show_name,show_number,show_role_duty_labels,dont_colour_names,dont_fade_icons,show_preview_info_popup" pitch_draw_grass="false" pitch_line_colour="text" navigation_container="true"/>
											<widget class="pitch_with_both_tactics" id="tcpi" hidden="true" file="widgets/pitch with both tactics vertical" vertical="true" pitch_alignment="centre,can_scale" icon_flags="show_name,dont_colour_names,dont_fade_icons" allow_y_score_adjustment_for_roles="false" player_icon_file="tactics/tactics icon opposition comparison1" pitch_draw_grass="false" pitch_draw_goals="true" pitch_line_colour="text" navigation_container="true"/>

</container>										

<!--Expected Tactical Style-->
										<container class="main_box" id="preT">
											<translation id="title" translation_id="492032" type="use" value="Expected Tactical Style[COMMENT: AREA: Inbox; SUB-AREA: Opposition Scouting; FR-BN: n/a; TONE: Informal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: opposition report tactical style label]" />
											<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" id="tacD" />

<container>
													<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-2,-3" />
															<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="animation_player_widget" id="wbPN" />
														</container>

<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1, -1" gap="8" />

<container>
																	<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" horizontal_inset="0" />
																	<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" font="title" id="styT" />
																	<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" id="styD" />
																	<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" id="opSD" />
																</container>

<container>

<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" font="title">
																		<translation id="text" translation_id="229307" type="use" value="Set Pieces[COMMENT - training category]" />
																	</widget>

<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" id="spAD" />
																	<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" id="spDD" />
																	<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" id="spND" />		

</container>

</container>
												</container>
										</container>										

<!--<widget class="label" font="panel_title" alignment="top,centre" size="normal">
											<translation id="text"  type="use" value="Pitch" />
										</widget>-->

</container>

</container>
					</container>

<!-- Our team TAB WIP -->
					<container id="oT02">
						<translation id="title" type="use" value="Our team"/>

<container class="inner_subtle_box_no_margin">

</container>
					</container>

<!-- Comparison TAB WIP -->
					<container id="oT03">
						<translation id="title" translation_id="248428" type="use" value="Comparison" />

<container class="inner_subtle_box">

</container>
					</container>
				</container>

</container>	

</panel>

overview_tactic_analys.xml

1 hour ago, Geo28 said:

Hello to all forum members, I really ask for help with the following question. I'm trying to make a button-pop-up panel in the tactics section with data of the next opponent. I was able to place widgets on the popup panel, but unfortunately they do not load data. I have tried everything I could, but I have not been able to solve this problem. I suspect that the problem is that I am not "passing" the "record id" data to the widget and the widget simply does not understand what data to display to it. I'm not very good at this, I've been setting up the skin for only a month, but I, for example, took the SAS skin as a basis and even such a master of skinning, I noticed the same problem in his skin (I do not know how to contact him and ask him personally). For example, in his default skin on the Data Hub – Next Opponent – Overview tab, the "next opponent fixture" widget in the upper-left corner of the panel also does not work (controlled by the team opposition report predicted tactical style file panel.xml ) line 14:

I have the same code for this and other widgets, and you can see that they have loaded onto the panel, but the data is not loading.

Reveal hidden contents

A screenshot of what I have for today

2023-12-10_00-10-15.thumb.jpg.c5c985a379c115e7547b1c65d28f9da9.jpg

I watched how this is implemented in the tops of Flut skin, Mustermann skin, Statman skin, copied their parts of the code, but nothing happened. I am attaching a file that controls this panel (overview_tactic_analys.xml ) It is triggered by an event making this piece of code visible in another xml: 

<container class="tactics_recent_match_analysis_panel" file="tactic_analys/overview_tactic_analys" hidden="true" id="oTAg" >
	<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
</container>

I really ask for help.

Reveal hidden contents
<!-- Created by Geo -->
<panel >
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0,0,0,0" />
	<boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true"/>

<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1" vertical_gap="0" />

<container>
			<layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1" horizontal_gap="0" priority="1"/>
				<container class="tabs" late_loading="true" appearance="" id="oTAp" default_item="oT01" save_session_state="true" default_width="-1" >

<!-- Next Opponent Tab -->
					<container id="oT01" valid_for_unemployed_manager="false" save_session_state="true">
						<!-- <translation id="title" translation_id="329730" type="use" value="Away Team Selection"/>-->
						<translation id="title" translation_id="336506" type="use" value="Next Opponent" />

<container class="inner_subtle_box" draw_vertical_dividers="true" draw_horizontal_dividers="true">
								<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
								<attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<!--LEFT side-->
										<attachment class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,-1,-7,-3" vertical_gap="0"/>

<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_gap="0" vertical_alignment="top" horizontal_inset="6" />
												<translation id="title" translation_id="331967" type="use" value="Summary[COMMENT: MLS draft panel; summary panel title]" />
												<widget class="text" id="psmS" alignment="top,left" auto_size="vertical" />
											</container>			

<widget class="label" font="panel_title" alignment="top,centre" size="normal">
										<translation id="text"  type="use" value="Next Opponent Analitic TAB" />
										</widget>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1, -1" offset="0" />
												<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
													<widget class="team_goal_analysis_summary_panel" id="tgas"/>
													<widget class="team_tactic_analysis_summary_panel" id="ttas" file="team/team tactic analysis summary panel with heading"/>
										</container>

</container>

<!--RIGHT side-->
										<attachment class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-9,-3" vertical_gap="0"/>

<!--PITCH-->
										<container>
											<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="30,30, -1" />

<widget class="label" alignment="left,centre_y" font="title" size="large" auto_size="horizontal" colour="title">
												<translation id="text" translation_id="447657" type="use" value="Expected Tactic[COMMENT: oppositon team report; heading]" />
											</widget>

<container navigation_container="true">
												<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_gap="0" />

<widget class="radio_toggle_switch_left" auto_size="horizontal" selected="true" click_event="shop">
													<translation id="text" translation_id="447658" type="use" value="Line-up[COMMENT: oppositon team report; button to view lineup]" />
												</widget>

<widget class="radio_toggle_switch_right" auto_size="horizontal" click_event="shcl">
													<translation id="text" translation_id="447659" type="use" value="Line-up Comparison[COMMENT: oppositon team report; button to compare team line ups]" />
												</widget>
											</container>

<widget class="pitch_with_tactics" id="otpc" pitch_vertical_padding="5" pitch_alignment="centre,can_scale" pitch_draw_goals="true" vertical="true" draw_analysis_overlay="false" player_icon_file="tactics/tactics icon opposition predicted team1" icon_flags="show_name,show_number,show_role_duty_labels,dont_colour_names,dont_fade_icons,show_preview_info_popup" pitch_draw_grass="false" pitch_line_colour="text" navigation_container="true"/>
											<widget class="pitch_with_both_tactics" id="tcpi" hidden="true" file="widgets/pitch with both tactics vertical" vertical="true" pitch_alignment="centre,can_scale" icon_flags="show_name,dont_colour_names,dont_fade_icons" allow_y_score_adjustment_for_roles="false" player_icon_file="tactics/tactics icon opposition comparison1" pitch_draw_grass="false" pitch_draw_goals="true" pitch_line_colour="text" navigation_container="true"/>

</container>										

<!--Expected Tactical Style-->
										<container class="main_box" id="preT">
											<translation id="title" translation_id="492032" type="use" value="Expected Tactical Style[COMMENT: AREA: Inbox; SUB-AREA: Opposition Scouting; FR-BN: n/a; TONE: Informal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: opposition report tactical style label]" />
											<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" id="tacD" />

<container>
													<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-2,-3" />
															<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="animation_player_widget" id="wbPN" />
														</container>

<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1, -1" gap="8" />

<container>
																	<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" font="title" id="styT" />
																	<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" id="styD" />
																	<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" id="opSD" />
																</container>

<container>

<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" font="title">
																		<translation id="text" translation_id="229307" type="use" value="Set Pieces[COMMENT - training category]" />
																	</widget>

<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" id="spAD" />
																	<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" id="spDD" />
																	<widget class="text" auto_size="vertical" id="spND" />		

</container>

</container>
												</container>
										</container>										

<!--<widget class="label" font="panel_title" alignment="top,centre" size="normal">
											<translation id="text"  type="use" value="Pitch" />
										</widget>-->

</container>

</container>
					</container>

<!-- Our team TAB WIP -->
					<container id="oT02">
						<translation id="title" type="use" value="Our team"/>

<container class="inner_subtle_box_no_margin">

</container>
					</container>

<!-- Comparison TAB WIP -->
					<container id="oT03">
						<translation id="title" translation_id="248428" type="use" value="Comparison" />

<container class="inner_subtle_box">

</container>
					</container>
				</container>

</container>	

</panel>

overview_tactic_analys.xml 8.01 kB · 0 downloads

For example, in his default skin on the Data Hub – Next Opponent – Overview tab, the "next opponent fixture" widget in the upper-left corner of the panel also does not work (controlled by the team opposition report predicted tactical style file panel.xml ) line 14:

If you comment out the "past meetings widget", the top left corner will work

49 minutes ago, Orange2000 said:

Hi!

Which file do I have to go to edit this menu (in Red)

Screenshot 2023-12-10 183537.png

1 - part with background (graphics/boxes/custom/interface/tab bar) 
2 - part with buttons (graphics/tabs/standard/normal/top

the menu itself is in the client object browser

Does anyone know how to create rounded corners on images/widgets? I already tried a custom_box class on the container but that didn't work...

image.thumb.png.927ca681a8bc28f46480966296074452.png

I want to add the rounded corner to the image of the stadium at the bottom in the same way as the rounded border for the kits or the club details boxes

Piece of the code:

<!--image-->
<container>
  <attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" >
    <list id="properties">
      <record>
        <flags id="alignment" value="vertical"/>
        <integer id="min_value" value="0" />
        <integer id="max_value" value="960"/>
        <symbol id="set_property" value="height" />
        <integer id="true_value" value="100" />
        <integer id="false_value" value="284" />
        <boolean id="test_on_layout" value="true"/>
      </record>
    </list>
  </attachment>
  <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1,-1" vertical_gap="0" />
  <widget class="stadium_picture" id="STAp" image_alignment="centre_x, centre_y" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" default_height="324" inset="0">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="-30" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="-30" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />
    <record id="object_property">
      <integer id="get_property" value="mbpc" />
      <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
    </record>
  </widget>
</container>

Edited by wfm18

1 hour ago, wfm18 said:

Does anyone know how to create rounded corners on images/widgets? I already tried a custom_box class on the container but that didn't work...

I want to add the rounded corner to the image of the stadium at the bottom in the same way as the rounded border for the kits or the club details boxes

Piece of the code:

<!--image-->
<container>
    <list id="properties">
      <record>
      </record>
    </list>
  </attachment>
  <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1,-1" vertical_gap="0" />
  <widget class="stadium_picture" id="STAp" image_alignment="centre_x, centre_y" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" default_height="324" inset="0">
    </record>
  </widget>
</container>

Some bad news - I don't believe there is a way to inherently change the picture's corners.

There are two options:

• Find or make your own stadium pack with rounded corners
  • Create an image that is just corners, make it red, then layer that image over the top with red_replacement="bg" in the code.

Just now, mackapakka said:

If you want to incorporate a touchline tablet into your own skin which files and file location do you need to look at?

You'd need to copy over match in between highlights panel, then look through the file for any relevant graphics and files. Unfortunately there's no one file, the tablet is one of the files with the most external stuff

10 小时前, wfm18说:

Piece of the code:

<!--image-->
<container>
    <list id="properties">
      <record>
      </record>
    </list>
  </attachment>
    </record>
  </widget>
</container>

Maybe you should add an overlay image which has rounded corner?

45 minutes ago, yuanding said:

There is a strange button on the FM base skin, like below. And it's no reaction when clicked the button. I want delete it, where should I do that?

2023-12-1223_04_41.thumb.png.22a747887e356225a7cf8037ea4b6603.png

sidebar sections.xml remove <!--debug-->
                <record id="TDbg" item_type="ACTT" human_object_type="HOTt" ISda="true"/>

3 hours ago, SaintsFCFan7498 said:

Does anybody know which file I use to change the appearance of the "Waiting for Next Highlight"? I've gone through them and just can't find where I can change it.

match titlebar. you can find it in skins.fmf

Hi! I need help. I'm trying to modify Tato skin, person profile panel. 

I need to put right value in "Relationship With You" field.

Here a pieсe of code from non_player personal.xml

<container class="tato"> 
    <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-13,-20" offset="0" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
	   	<widget class="label" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_y,left,can_scale" colour="fg">
           <translation id="text" translation_id="329843" type="use" value="Coaching Qualifications[COMMENT: non-player profile; coaching qualification]" />
		</widget>

<widget class="coaching_badge_label" spec="text" id="cola" alignment="centre_y,left,can_scale" colour="fg" font="tad" size="10" >
              <integer id="get_property" value="Pcqu" />
            </record>
          </widget>		
	</container>

<container class="tato" red_replacement="woz_3rd"> 
    <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-13,-20" offset="0" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
	   	<widget class="label" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_y,left,can_scale" colour="fg">
				<translation id="text"  type="use" value="Relationship With You" />
		</widget>

<widget class="relationship_label" alignment="centre_y,left" display_format="0">// something wrong here with this widget
              <integer id="get_property" value="relL" />
            </record>
		</widget>			
	</container>

The problem with last widget...

Screenshot 2023-12-12 193343.png

On 11/12/2023 at 18:15, GIMN said:

Some bad news - I don't believe there is a way to inherently change the picture's corners.

There are two options:

• Find or make your own stadium pack with rounded corners
  • Create an image that is just corners, make it red, then layer that image over the top with red_replacement="bg" in the code.

Option two sounds good, I already have those files in (classes/custom_box and graphics/boxes/main/ro) but can anyone help me with code maybe? In the fragment above to layer that on top? I have no clue how to layer things.

3 hours ago, wfm18 said:

Option two sounds good, I already have those files in (classes/custom_box and graphics/boxes/main/ro) but can anyone help me with code maybe? In the fragment above to layer that on top? I have no clue how to layer things.

<container>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" />

*Stadium Pic*

<container class="main_box" appearance="*ro graphic* />

</container>

you'll have to double check the stick to sides line, i've written it purely off memory

Hello guys. I want to customize the tato theme and I want the sidebar and colors to be like the wts theme as I sent . So the colors should change depending on the team.Please help me guys, I couldn't do it. The background changes to the original purple and orange color when I do it. Can someone make the necessary coding and send it to me?

F-WUwoIXkAAfoyh.jpg

F9zts7OXQAAXh-u.jpg

Tato24.zip

7 minutes ago, porivs said:

Hello guys. I want to customize the tato theme and I want the sidebar and colors to be like the wts theme as I sent . So the colors should change depending on the team.Please help me guys, I couldn't do it. The background changes to the original purple and orange color when I do it. Can someone make the necessary coding and send it to me?

F-WUwoIXkAAfoyh.jpg

F9zts7OXQAAXh-u.jpg

Tato24.zip 4.3 MB · 0 downloads

Here is 2 links,
Bothon how to get the title bar solid
https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/541694-fm21mod-header-colours/

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/560481-titlebar-solid-color/

38 minutes ago, porivs said:

F-WUwoIXkAAfoyh.jpg

F9zts7OXQAAXh-u.jpg

Tato24.zip 4.3 MB · 0 downloads

Could be mistaken but the background is in the client object browser which will link to the default backgrounds, you could potentially cut and paste parts from TCS into Tati's CoB

7 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

Could be mistaken but the background is in the client object browser which will link to the default backgrounds, you could potentially cut and paste parts from TCS into Tati's CoB

I already suggested that in a PM from porivs,  with no luck

Brothers, does anyone know a way to have the team logo on the game's default kits? I tried looking for files within the game, the only idea I can think of is trying to make an overlay using the skin I use, but if anyone knows any way to get it back to how it was in the old FMs, please give me some help.

image.png.c53eb1c2f9df36582ae1e9f395d4a6f7.png

How would i go about replacing these RGB values with "primary" "secondary" its seems to just clear all colour when I try a straight swap 

image.png.b92cd71a9131a167b211b48d7ec31abf.png

Tried look back through this thread but most red_replacment=primary fits in containers and wont work in this situation

help appreciated. 

19 minutes ago, calvg said:

How would i go about replacing these RGB values with "primary" "secondary" its seems to just clear all colour when I try a straight swap 

image.png.b92cd71a9131a167b211b48d7ec31abf.png

Tried look back through this thread but most red_replacment=primary fits in containers and wont work in this situation

help appreciated. 

value="primary"/> - should work

else just go into the page where mustermann3 is called and replace it with primary and or secondary

3 minutes ago, calvg said:

is this not in the settings file but in the other XMLs where they are callled ?

yes if you can't change the settings line to your needs, you could go into the page where you want primary and secondary and just change it there

But i can't see why it should not work in the settings file, the whole reason is to have 1 central place to keep track of things

Really stuggling with the match panels again this year!

OK, so ive managed to get this far with lots of trail and error and thought i'd finally cracked it....

But, now the screens stay solid and I cant see any of the highlights (unless I manually click the scoreboard area, and then reclick after the highlight to bring my match panels back)

Which file/code do I need to alter for me to see the highlights automatically/make the match panels transparent during highlights.

I hope this makes sense and thank you for all the help I ask for every year!!

matchpic1.jpg