[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

29 minutes ago, pinocchio8389 said:

Thank you for your help,

Please assist me with another question:

1. Data hub: Change the background color of the player to yellow (similar to the default skin)

image.thumb.png.40e3c0750e05710ff9c6ad916826d130.png

2.  Change the text color to yellow (similar to the default skin)

image.thumb.png.9e5fcbb3094331a4db085cadba54b900.png

3. When I start a match in the EPL, the small player icon still appears in the preview squad before the match. However, in the Champions League, it does not. How can I add a small player icon in the Champions League similar to the one in the EPL?

3. image.thumb.png.5018519d08595ddd3baea448f20f9006.png

4.  The peak and Losing Sharpness fail display, How can I adjust their position to the left, right, or slightly below?

image.thumb.png.7b923ddb452a6ebac673d74a591e43c0.png

1 - No clue, try the settings
2 - Go into the gereric/ sidebar menu table and locate

<record id="column_widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y" colour="white"  size="normal">

<record id="secondary_text_properties" alignment="left,top" size="normal" colour="white"/> there is 3 of this line

and just change the white to yellow
or delete the file so it just picks up the default one

3 - Not sure which icon you refering to,
4 - I don't think you can, it mirror's the big tactics

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, alexmorak said:

image.png.0735c575dc63ee13f1cb169fee3024b0.png

Hello, does anyone know what colour settings control these buttons? I assume is in the settings.xml

Try to play with the colour values of the buttons and also with - "standard_button" and there are some others. You can also change the text of the "standard_button_text"

image.png.131feceae4398e91221bc2230e5c78ab.png

22 hours ago, keysi said:

Try to play with the colour values of the buttons and also with - "standard_button" and there are some others. You can also change the text of the "standard_button_text"

image.png.131feceae4398e91221bc2230e5c78ab.png

Thank you for the response, will try it!

Update: It was link_button and link_button_inbox and standard_button and standard_button_text.

Edited by alexmorak

Le 12/11/2023 à 11:11, AtlasFR a dit :

Hello everyone,

From the WTCS skin, we have this part of code which call the property Cconthe continental competition long name.

<widget class="comp_button" auto_size="vertical"  alignment="left,can_scale" icon_alignment="top,left">
	<record id="object_property" get_property="Ccon"/>
</widget>

Do someone know what is the property to get the continental competition short name or, wider, do we have somewhere the list of these properties?

Thank you!

I don't think anyone answered my question. Was this intentional because no one has the answer or just bad luck ha ha?

Thank you in advance!

26 minutes ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Is there any way of adding your own scaling option in?

I find 110% too small but 120% too big... i'm wanting to try a 115%

I believe there used to be a file where you could fiddle with the zooms /scaling, but i can't remember the name on top of my head

AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2024\Preferences\version 1

ui_zoom_level

but i don't think you can change it on a skin level

Just now, DawidFM said:

any idea how to change it from this obraz.png.b455b5b6ed2449e3dd9c1737a280bfe7.png   to something like this obraz.png.5261aabe44af1669b1239be9d6788ebb.png   ?

In the code look for vertical="false" change it to true, there should also be a perspective value you can change and a show grass which will likely be tagged as false 

10 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

In the code look for vertical="false" change it to true, there should also be a perspective value you can change and a show grass which will likely be tagged as false 

changed vertical into true, grass the same but couldn't find "perspective value" so it's looking the same as it was before...

31 minutes ago, DawidFM said:

code looks like that. any ideas?

obraz.png

Try

<!-- Pitch -->

<widget class="pitch_with_player_positions" id="ppip" height="0"

vertical="true"

pitch_alignment="centre,can_scale"

pitch_draw_goals="true"

pitch_draw_markings="false"

show_position_strength="false"

hide_player_positions="true"

pitch_show_names="false"

pitch_show_names_as_hint="true"

pitch_draw_grass="true"

pitch_line_colour="disabled"

pitch_touchline_width_percentage="1"

pitch_override_icon_size="2"

line_width="1.4"

pitch_vertical_padding="20">

<!-- Set the icon to use for people on the pitch. The icon will first look for a size that matches the pitch's size, for instance 'pitch/icons/kit/tiny/kit' or 'pitch/icons/kit/medium/kit'.

If an icon for the size category is not found it will try the base path: pitch/icons/kit/kit. This means that if you want to use an icon on a pitch that will only ever be one size you

can just provide the base and not worry about the tiny/small/medium/large size categories -->

<string id="pitch_kit_icon" value="pitch/icons/dots" />

</widget>

Apologises not sure if that's going to Greenify you

Edited by JustHowie

19 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

with custom button popups, can you MAKE it have to close one before you open another? 

Open button A
close button A
Open button B

but prevent Open A, Open B?

For the event when the click button A, have these actions:

• Open whatever button A is meant to open
  • Replace button A with it's close button equivalent
  • Replace button B with a dummy button, perhaps with a hint to close the previous thing

Then when you click close button A:

• Close whatever button A is meant to open
  • Replace close button with normal button A
  • Replace dummy button B with real button B

Not too painful for just a couple of buttons.  Maybe a little more confusing with multiple, though.

2 minutes ago, a31632 said:

With update FM 24.2 the option to add a "manager picture" has been removed from the game.

In order to get your own picture to show as the manager picture you will have to add your own picture to the "player picture folder" you have. Review the UID# of your own (manager) picture and add it to the config.xml file. Reload the skin and make sure caching is NOT enabled and your picture will show again. Since FM 24.2 a manager is considered a "regen" picture. so you will need to add "-r" to the code. So if you UID# is for example: "2002117708" the code in the config.xml in the player pictures folder will need to show:

<record from="r-2002117708" to="graphics/pictures/person/r-2002117708/portrait"/>

Thank you for the info.

It might just be a "ups" that it was removed, but as we don't know for sure just yet, 

your info is usefull for sure if ppl need to add a Manager face

12 ore fa, a31632 ha scritto:

With update FM 24.2 the option to add a "manager picture" has been removed from the game.

In order to get your own picture to show as the manager picture you will have to add your own picture to the "player picture folder" you have. Review the UID# of your own (manager) picture and add it to the config.xml file. Reload the skin and make sure caching is NOT enabled and your picture will show again. Since FM 24.2 a manager is considered a "regen" picture. so you will need to add "-r" to the code. So if you UID# is for example: "2002117708" the code in the config.xml in the player pictures folder will need to show:

<record from="r-2002117708" to="graphics/pictures/person/r-2002117708/portrait"/>

in which folder should I add the manager picture? The graphics folder into the documents section, right? Or Should I create a "person" folder inside it?

29 minutes ago, DawidFM said:

not working...

<!-- Pitch -->
        <widget class="pitch_with_player_positions" id="ppip" vertical="true" pitch_alignment="top,can_scale" pitch_draw_goals="true" pitch_draw_markings="false" show_position_strength="false" hide_player_positions="true" pitch_show_names="false" pitch_show_names_as_hint="true" pitch_draw_grass="true" pitch_line_colour="text" pitch_touchline_width_percentage="1" pitch_override_icon_size="2" line_width="1.4">

<!-- Set the icon to use for people on the pitch. The icon will first look for a size that matches the pitch's size, for instance 'pitch/icons/kit/tiny/kit' or 'pitch/icons/kit/medium/kit'.
          If an icon for the size category is not found it will try the base path: pitch/icons/kit/kit. This means that if you want to use an icon on a pitch that will only ever be one size you 
          can just provide the base and not worry about the tiny/small/medium/large size categories -->
            <string id="pitch_kit_icon" value="pitch/icons/dots" />
        </widget>

from tato skin as they have what you want 

1 hour ago, Vince_957 said:

in which folder should I add the manager picture? The graphics folder into the documents section, right? Or Should I create a "person" folder inside it?

The folder that has your player pictures in it. In my case I have cut-out pictures. Don’t forget to rename the ID# itself as well with the “r-“ in front of it 

2 minutes ago, DawidFM said:

can somebody tell my how it's possible that i have "Scouting recommendation" in "Scouting Centre" but don't have it in "overview" section and "players" section ? from nowhere it generates this obraz.png.22e80ccdf07d248dbd9ee626a19e9096.png

obraz.png

obraz.png

there was a property change for the id from "PsRK" to "PRpo" if you change the ID it will work again

Just seeing if theres an easy way to add the players pictures to the tactic screen during a match whilst still keeping the same tactic layout etc. I have it set up for the tactics tab outside of a match to display this but unsure what to add to get the pictures during a match

Screenshot 2023-12-02 063559.png

1 hour ago, PeteMac1990 said:

Just seeing if theres an easy way to add the players pictures to the tactic screen during a match whilst still keeping the same tactic layout etc. I have it set up for the tactics tab outside of a match to display this but unsure what to add to get the pictures during a match

Screenshot 2023-12-02 063559.png

'tactics icon info panel overview match' controls it during the match. 

8 minutes ago, alexmorak said:

image.png.1396eee912ab916054e4b8275f2f2d05.png

Does anyone know what panel controls this white icon under the continue button that suggests actions?

It's in the client object browser.xml. I have it inactive in my skin as I don't want these suggestions all the time.

image.thumb.png.a3d347e46c5c39d2fe27f4c52e80b28e.png

1 hour ago, keysi said:

'tactics icon info panel overview match' controls it during the match. 

It's in the client object browser.xml. I have it inactive in my skin as I don't want these suggestions all the time.

image.thumb.png.a3d347e46c5c39d2fe27f4c52e80b28e.png

Thank you very much. Does anyone know if I can find using resource archiver the translation IDs?

3 hours ago, alexmorak said:

Thank you very much. Does anyone know if I can find using resource archiver the translation IDs?

in your football manager 2024 folder in your documents, go into as the language folder. There's a file called example.ltf (i think), open that in notepad++ or vs code

2 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

in your football manager 2024 folder in your documents, go into as the language folder. There's a file called example.ltf (i think), open that in notepad++ or vs code

Perfect thank you!

34 minutes ago, JohnWarrington said:

Trying to reduce the space between the player name and the info in the screenshot below.  Meaning the info in condensed and there's a gap on the right-hand side of the page.  Is this possible?

fm_F7AMNe2swc.thumb.png.43b7afc608076444f020b63d3dc06f33.png

Something like this ideally

fm_F7AMNe2swccopy.thumb.png.4896688e314137709ab046a19e6efb82.png

Possibly if change the layout to horizontal_layout="-2,-1,-1,-1,-2" and add 2 blank containers each side of the other containers  <container/>

Won't be near a pc for a few more hours to provide help with which xml etc 

image.png.3b2f0884f18070a46185dd7995743b79.png

I added this picture to my sidebar. I want it to show the club you are managing, but now it changes when you go to a different club page. I can't find the property of the club you are managing. Anybody knows what it is? I'm using the property "mnpc" now.

43 minutes ago, DawidFM said:

any ideas why it's missing on coach panel but working on popup panel ?

obraz.png

obraz.png

You have to update the staff attributes file

30 minutes ago, DawidFM said:

anyone knows hot to change "positon" from this obraz.png.6960120bc840d988950681f8cf82ad73.png  to this ? obraz.png.eefc82b4f9f138e9be65a85730ce47b3.png

Just search this column within the custom views.