[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

Just a minor question and hoping somebody can help.

While having fun with the game, I regularly switch between SAS and Flut Skin - as I like both a lot. During the 3 D Match, I realized a difference within the substitute sceen. One shows the icons, whil ethe other one shows the %

image.png.d3a0cd92a8671bcef909c414eeead356.png

So I checked into the code and to my surprise the code is pretty much identical - in the end its like

<widget class="icon_button" id="qsub" .... with slightly differering format options.

So both skins call the same ID cbut get a different result? 

Further checks for any appearance of "qsub" within any panel was unsuccesful, so I assume it comes from the original game rather then from one of the two individual skins. However, if so how can the same call end up with different panels?

I would really like to understand how to define which version of the substitution panel will be displayed.

Any help would be very appreciated...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2024\languages

there is a language file here with id's etc

Thanks, I found a file, but unfortunately I can't find data hub and squad planner id's.

KEY-229821: Finances
STR-1: 

It looks this simple for finances, but can't find what I'm looking for. I used search function but it lists more than 300 lines for data hub, but none of them look like what I'm looking for.

2 hours ago, Firehouse said:

Thanks, I found a file, but unfortunately I can't find data hub and squad planner id's.

KEY-229821: Finances
STR-1: 

It looks this simple for finances, but can't find what I'm looking for. I used search function but it lists more than 300 lines for data hub, but none of them look like what I'm looking for.

KEY-553540: Squad Planner[COMMENT: AREA: Squad; SUB-AREA: Squad Planner; FR-BN: FM-4063; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: Section name for squad planner screen]
STR-1: 

KEY-515301: Data Hub[COMMENT: AREA: UI; SUB-AREA: Side Bar; FR: n/a; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: ; NOTE: sidebar title menu for data hub containing analysis and stats]
STR-1: 

2 hours ago, ram63 said:

Just a minor question and hoping somebody can help.

While having fun with the game, I regularly switch between SAS and Flut Skin - as I like both a lot. During the 3 D Match, I realized a difference within the substitute sceen. One shows the icons, whil ethe other one shows the %

image.png.d3a0cd92a8671bcef909c414eeead356.png

So I checked into the code and to my surprise the code is pretty much identical - in the end its like

<widget class="icon_button" id="qsub" .... with slightly differering format options.

So both skins call the same ID cbut get a different result? 

Further checks for any appearance of "qsub" within any panel was unsuccesful, so I assume it comes from the original game rather then from one of the two individual skins. However, if so how can the same call end up with different panels?

I would really like to understand how to define which version of the substitution panel will be displayed.

Any help would be very appreciated...

Sorry missed your question.

the file you'll need is the

dialogs/tactics shortcut quick sub dialog.xml

Does anyone know what graphic is used when creating a new game and selecting the game mode and career setup modes? I have attached a screenshot which is highlighted in the red box. I would like to change this graphic or at least the colour of the black to something else so I can make the text more readable.

Screenshot2023-11-10at12_07_23.thumb.png.ccc164f15b67ec287a04ecf518927385.png 

Hello,this is a very small thing so i think this is the right place to post this. I want to change the SAS Skin scoreboard to have the same symmetrical angle on both sides(before:upper image,after:lower image).Ive looked around and tested some things out,but no luck yet. Can anyone tell me how you would generally do stuff like this(doesnt have to be specific to this skin,more of general help)

Screenshot (1497).png

Screenshot (1497) - Kopie.png

Edited by Pitohui

4 minutes ago, Pitohui said:

Hello,this is a very small thing so i think this is the right place to post this. I want to change the SAS Skin scoreboard to have the same symmetrical angle on both sides(before:upper image,after:lower image).Ive looked around and tested some things out,but no luck yet. Can anyone tell me how you would generally do stuff like this(doesnt have to be specific to this skin,more of general help)

Screenshot (1497).png

Screenshot (1497) - Kopie.png

you need to change the graphics used, just follow the path in the scoreboard file.

Can somebody please help. I am wanting to make this header my primary club colour but I am having no luck. I have attached the code for the section of this header I think. It includes the title which was easy to change so I believe that this is the correct part! I don't know a lot about skinning but I think the part that needs to be changed is relating to this class:  class="main_subtle_box_no_margin" I don't know where this is or if its even possible to change the colour of this container. I have downloaded this years classes folder with the Resource Archiver but there wasn't a main_subtle_box_no_margin class in there. I tried to use red_replacement="primary" but that just made the container dissapear and just leave the title.

Is there a different container that I could use that would be easy enough to change to the primary colours that wouldn't affect any of the other codes etc?

Hope all that makes sense! Thanks

spacer.png 

<container id="npiR" class="main_subtle_box_no_margin" priority="130">
									<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" offset="0" gap="0" />
									<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignmnet="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
								  <widget class="label" spec="text" alignment="centre_x,centre_y,can_scale" font="label" size="10" colour="secondary">
										<translation id="text" translation_id="319476" type="use" value="Career Stats[COMMENT: manager overview; section heading]" />
								  </widget>
						</container>

Edited by Watson156

27 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

Can somebody please help. I am wanting to make this header my primary club colour but I am having no luck. I have attached the code for the section of this header I think. It includes the title which was easy to change so I believe that this is the correct part! I don't know a lot about skinning but I think the part that needs to be changed is relating to this class:  class="main_subtle_box_no_margin" I don't know where this is or if its even possible to change the colour of this container. I have downloaded this years classes folder with the Resource Archiver but there wasn't a main_subtle_box_no_margin class in there. I tried to use red_replacement="primary" but that just made the container dissapear and just leave the title.

Is there a different container that I could use that would be easy enough to change to the primary colours that wouldn't affect any of the other codes etc?

spacer.png 

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignmnet="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
								  <widget class="label" spec="text" alignment="centre_x,centre_y,can_scale" font="label" size="10" colour="secondary">
										<translation id="text" translation_id="319476" type="use" value="Career Stats[COMMENT: manager overview; section heading]" />
								  </widget>
						</container>

i "think" this is preventing you to do it, try and change it to plain_box

main_subtle_box_no_margin

41 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

spacer.png 

</widget>
						</container>

Change it to this:  

image.png.5727f592bb06c86f9f6e627db97ca1d4.png

it will look like this 

image.png.601cf09436bb2e1732fe532cc0b772ea.png

Hello Everyone, I would like to customize the search view panel, And I would love to know what's the code name of the Min. Fee Release Clause
Exemple:
<flags id="Pday" />
                <!-- days left on shortlist -->

There is a list of the id's so I can fix the personal view?

22 minutes ago, Vince_957 said:

Hello Everyone, I would like to customize the search view panel, And I would love to know what's the code name of the Min. Fee Release Clause
Exemple:
<flags id="Pday" />
                <!-- days left on shortlist -->

There is a list of the id's so I can fix the personal view?

person properties is the file with id's

6 minutes ago, cornal2169 said:

How can I add attributes onto the in match tactic screen? 
I thought it was through the Tactic Overview Side Panel, but this will break the Analysis button in top right.

it's kinda hard to answer as you don't say which skin your using.

4 minutes ago, cornal2169 said:

Using WTCS 1.2

match tactic screen is a panel in a match tablet

Tactic Overview Side Panel is the tactic screen 

for me it sounds like you need to locate the panel that you wanna change that sits in the tablet

what attributes are you trying to add ?

i'm not sure if i have misunderstood what it is you want.

3 minutes ago, drew_3 said:

How would I change the size of the player profile picture in the default skin?

Also how would I add stadium pictures to the club info screen again in the default skin?

Thanks in advance

you would have to make the panel where the face sits in bigger

in both cases you would have to edit the layout of both to make room for a bigger face and to make room for a stadium picture in the club info page

Hello, I would like to know how I could change the colour for both the corresponding box/bubble and font of the numbers in the image below. They refer to performance in training and average ratings in matches.

It's certainly something simple, but I'm a bit lost.

Thanks in advance.

image.png.6039ddbe482df2d82f732c54333b467b.png

21 minutes ago, snowofman said:

match tactic screen is a panel in a match tablet

Tactic Overview Side Panel is the tactic screen 

for me it sounds like you need to locate the panel that you wanna change that sits in the tablet

what attributes are you trying to add ?

i'm not sure if i have misunderstood what it is you want.

It is the tactic screen, not the tablet.

I am trying to add a players attribute to the red part of the screenshot. If I add Tactic Overview Side Panel, the analysis button in the top right of this screen breaks. 

image.png.8218d0b50d76d8f76003e74d29acc810.png

5 minutes ago, lugui said:

Hello, I would like to know how I could change the colour for both the corresponding box/bubble and font of the numbers in the image below. They refer to performance in training and average ratings in matches.

Thanks in advance.

probably in a training class somewhere

12 minutes ago, cornal2169 said:

It is the tactic screen, not the tablet.

I am trying to add a players attribute to the red part of the screenshot. If I add Tactic Overview Side Panel, the analysis button in the top right of this screen breaks. 

image.png.8218d0b50d76d8f76003e74d29acc810.png

ahh okay now it makes sense

as it's not something i have tried changing i can't give you  a direct way of doing this.

But once you've located the panel, you will probably have to redo the layout, so you can fit the attributes in where you want them

I am still abit confused tho, as per default you have 3 tabs with role - attributes - partnership

So @TCSSkin would be the correct person to get informed so once he's back can maybe have a look at it, unless ofc it's on purpose it was removed.. which i doubt :) 

3 hours ago, snowofman said:

ahh okay now it makes sense

as it's not something i have tried changing i can't give you  a direct way of doing this.

But once you've located the panel, you will probably have to redo the layout, so you can fit the attributes in where you want them

I am still abit confused tho, as per default you have 3 tabs with role - attributes - partnership

So @TCSSkin would be the correct person to get informed so once he's back can maybe have a look at it, unless ofc it's on purpose it was removed.. which i doubt :) 

"tactics/tactics player instructions panel overview" is a good place to start OR

"player/player attributes comparison panel tactics" depending what you want

3 hours ago, lugui said:

Thanks in advance.

<!-- TRAINING RATINGS -->
    <colour name="training rating none" red="132" green="135" blue="141" />
    <colour name="training rating zero to five" red="192" green="49" blue="49"/>
    <colour name="training rating five to six" red="124" green="89" blue="89" />
    <colour name="training rating six to seven" red="255" green="235" blue="235" />
    <colour name="training rating seven to eight" value="justfg1"/>
    <colour name="training rating eight to nine" value="rgb(63, 94, 251)"/>
    <colour name="training rating nine to ten"  value="rgb(63, 94, 251)"/>
    <!-- match rating colours -->
    <colour name="match rating none" value="rgb(34,38,48)" />
    <colour name="match rating zero to five" value="rgb(205,47,47)" />
    <colour name="match rating five to six" value="rgb(205,47,47)" />
    <colour name="match rating six to seven" value="rgb(34,38,48)" />
    <colour name="match rating seven to eight" value="rgb(63, 94, 251)"/>
    <colour name="match rating eight to nine" value="rgb(63, 94, 251)"/>
    <colour name="match rating nine to ten" value="rgb(63, 94, 251)"/>
    <colour name="match rating text none" value="white" />
    <colour name="match rating text zero to five" value="white" />
    <colour name="match rating text five to six" value="white" />
    <colour name="match rating text six to seven" value="white" />
    <colour name="match rating text seven to eight" value="white" />
    <colour name="match rating text eight to nine" value="white" />
    <colour name="match rating text nine to ten" value="white" />

in the skin settings file. Hope this helps

2 horas atrás, JustHowie disse:

<!-- TRAINING RATINGS -->
    <colour name="training rating none" red="132" green="135" blue="141" />
    <colour name="training rating zero to five" red="192" green="49" blue="49"/>
    <colour name="training rating five to six" red="124" green="89" blue="89" />
    <colour name="training rating six to seven" red="255" green="235" blue="235" />
    <colour name="training rating seven to eight" value="justfg1"/>
    <colour name="training rating eight to nine" value="rgb(63, 94, 251)"/>
    <colour name="training rating nine to ten"  value="rgb(63, 94, 251)"/>
    <!-- match rating colours -->
    <colour name="match rating none" value="rgb(34,38,48)" />
    <colour name="match rating zero to five" value="rgb(205,47,47)" />
    <colour name="match rating five to six" value="rgb(205,47,47)" />
    <colour name="match rating six to seven" value="rgb(34,38,48)" />
    <colour name="match rating seven to eight" value="rgb(63, 94, 251)"/>
    <colour name="match rating eight to nine" value="rgb(63, 94, 251)"/>
    <colour name="match rating nine to ten" value="rgb(63, 94, 251)"/>
    <colour name="match rating text none" value="white" />
    <colour name="match rating text zero to five" value="white" />
    <colour name="match rating text five to six" value="white" />
    <colour name="match rating text six to seven" value="white" />
    <colour name="match rating text seven to eight" value="white" />
    <colour name="match rating text eight to nine" value="white" />
    <colour name="match rating text nine to ten" value="white" />

in the skin settings file. Hope this helps

Thank you very much, mate. Any help is valid.

I still haven't been able to change the colour of the training rating button like I did with the column on the right, I suspect it is linked to some other code, panel or even a graphic. I tried my luck with a " <colour name="training rating text xxx"'  as well, but the game didn't fall for it.

I will continue investigating.

image.png.f929306609c49d2af8eba6c39ceea29b.png

Edited by lugui

7 hours ago, lugui said:

Thank you very much, mate. Any help is valid.

I still haven't been able to change the colour of the training rating button like I did with the column on the right, I suspect it is linked to some other code, panel or even a graphic. I tried my luck with a " <colour name="training rating text xxx"'  as well, but the game didn't fall for it.

I will continue investigating.

image.png.f929306609c49d2af8eba6c39ceea29b.png

There is graphics in the graphics folder somewhere have you tried adding custom font settings to these? One of my 23 version used it definitely, I will take a look when I'm home later won't be for around 12 hours though and drop you a message if I find it

Edited by JustHowie

In the past (for sure up until and including FM23) it was able to display the stadium owner with a simple

<integer id="get_property" value="Sown" />

definition.

Unfortunately, this no longer shows a result. Did the value to get the stadium owner displayed change?

7 minutes ago, ram63 said:

In the past (for sure up until and including FM23) it was able to display the stadium owner with a simple

definition.

Unfortunately, this no longer shows a result. Did the value to get the stadium owner displayed change?

no it's still the same. it can be found in the stadium properties.xml

It's still weird anyway - this is a part of the satdium overview page from Flut skin

image.png.a529f24ca98835ca8c9383c813659f4c.png

The code for this is:

<widget class="club_button" spec="text,large,bold" id="Sown" size="10" colour="yellow" alignment="centre_x,top,can_scale" icon_alignment="left,top" icon_enabled="false" font="fonts/capitals_bold">
                        <record id="object_property">
                        </record>
                      </widget>                          
                </container> 

3 minutes ago, ram63 said:

It's still weird anyway - this is a part of the satdium overview page from Flut skin

image.png.a529f24ca98835ca8c9383c813659f4c.png

The code for this is:

<widget class="club_button" spec="text,large,bold" id="Sown" size="10" colour="yellow" alignment="centre_x,top,can_scale" icon_alignment="left,top" icon_enabled="false" font="fonts/capitals_bold">
                        <record id="object_property">
                        </record>
                      </widget>                          
                </container> 

Why not just ask Flut ? he's normaly very helpfull when it comes to his skin if something isnt working

but the code seems fine.

vor 1 Minute schrieb snowofman:

Why not just ask Flut ? he's normaly very helpfull when it comes to his skin if something isnt working

but the code seems fine.

I agree, he is very helpful and I already did ask him on that, Unfortunately, he doesn't know either why it's not working.

That's why I thought to come here and ask if something has changed... 

1 minute ago, ram63 said:

I agree, he is very helpful and I already did ask him on that, Unfortunately, he doesn't know either why it's not working.

That's why I thought to come here and ask if something has changed... 

have you looked at other stadiums to see if it's maybe only a few that has no owners ?