Who are your favorite signings so far?

Dustman2015

Jamal Musiala - £107m to Man City.

Did I need him? No.

Is he as good as I expected him to be? No...he's better!!

Retraining him as a Mezzala though, so he can slot in there when KBD leaves - probably at the end of Season 2.

Honourable mention to Lutsharel Geertruida from Feyenoord though. Not cheap (roughly £70m but most of that in installments - only about £15m paid upfront) but can play CB, RB, RWB, LB, LWB and DM so gets plenty of game time.

Also used the new 'Set a Target' when promising squad status during contract negotiations - promised him to be a Regular Starter if his training level was 8.50, and he smashed it!

Edited by marcMCFC1986

4 hours ago, alwo said:

Just started second season with Aberdeen, signed Toni Kroos on £17.25k a week. Already gone into the dream eleven. Yeah he's 34. But he's WAY too good to be playing in the Scottish Prem.

That’s amazing! What role are you playing him in?

5 hours ago, krkyseventwo said:

Jesse Lingard has been fun to manage with Wrexham in League 2. All for 4k a week. Got him after the January window shut because of a scouting recommendation. He wouldn’t have even been on my radar. 

Lingard on Wrexham would make for such a good story! That’s awesome

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Mardy said:

Biggest coup I’ve ever had I think 

IMG_4035.png

I got him to sign for Aberdeen but we were in Europe! Getting him to Wrexham is a great coup. I sold him to Saudi Arabia after a season as he dropped off a bit and I had money to get some new people in.

My favourite signing so far has been Miguel Azeez from Arsenal for my Coventry side.

Signed 1st summer for £300k and heavily structured so super cheap. Creative centre mid, who I play as B2B in a 433. 1st sesson he was bench option with occasional starts but always delivered and ended up playing alot. Same situation as I'm now in 2nd season, again wasn't going to be 1st choice but is proper knocking at the door. I think 3rd season if we are still in Championship then he'll be undisputed 1st choice.

Stats are developing well, he loves a goal and worldy goal too. 

Really recommend him if you a Championship club on a budget

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vivaldo Semedo on loan from Udinese at Las Palmas in Liga 2 (took over after their relegation) - a beast of a forward at that level averaged a goal a game to get me promotion.

Two seasons on I've signed him permanently for my Porto side and is proving a great backup to an ageing Mitrovic.

I signed Luka Jovic for 1.5M in the first January transfer window in my PSV save, and he is doing immense up top with Luke de Jong and Marcos Leonardo who I signed as well. I've always like Jovic and I am bound to get him back to scoring. 

Currently has to be Rafel Obrador who I signed in the second season after being released by Real Madrid.

Running riot down the left wing currently for my Salford side, although wouldn't sign without a £1.4m release clause which I'm expecting to be triggered any day now!

Edited by SirCular