[FM24][SKIN] Just Skin classic & Attributeless 24 [updated 28/5]

JustHowie

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHowie changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Just Skin classic & Attributeless 24 [updated 16/4]
5 minutes ago, greenwoob0 said:

Hello Howie,

I love the use of circles instead of stars in your skin, and was wondering if I'd be able to apply that as a mod to another skin? Thanks for all your work.

You should just be able to add the graphics to the same folder destinations to the skin of your choice 

• JustHowie changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Just Skin classic & Attributeless 24 [updated 7/5 FINAL]
  • 3 weeks later...

@JustHowiethank you for all of your work on this skin it’s truly a work of art. 

If I wanted to say change all of the black to say a gray akin to tcs/Tato how long would it take me? I’m a total noob with no knowledge of coding or skinning? Do-able?

I love the skin but I’m often playing in bright environments so the black makes it really hard to read and cause my eye fatigue :(

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, R0ca said:

@JustHowiethank you for all of your work on this skin it’s truly a work of art. 

If I wanted to say change all of the black to say a gray akin to tcs/Tato how long would it take me? I’m a total noob with no knowledge of coding or skinning? Do-able?

I love the skin but I’m often playing in bright environments so the black makes it really hard to read and cause my eye fatigue :(

If you go into setting/just settings.xml line 5

<colour name="justbg" value="rgb(0,0,0)"/>

you can change the bolded to higher values 

or replace value="rgb(0,0,0)"/> with value="grey 200"/> where the bolded here can be changed in increments of 100 so if 200 was too bright try 300 etc e.g

<colour name="justbg" value="grey 200"/>

Edited by JustHowie

2 hours ago, JustHowie said:

If you go into setting/just settings.xml line 5

<colour name="justbg" value="rgb(0,0,0)"/>

you can change the bolded to higher values 

or replace value="rgb(0,0,0)"/> with value="grey 200"/> where the bolded here can be changed in increments of 100 so if 200 was too bright try 300 etc e.g

<colour name="justbg" value="grey 200"/>

Thank you kindly sir will take a look tomorrow. 

• JustHowie changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Just Skin classic & Attributeless 24 [updated 24/5 FINAL]

@JustHowie I have added your tactic screen into my own skin and flipped the pitch to horizontal instead of vertical.

Is there a way to make the pitch bigger by extending it to the right more and making the squad list a little bit smaller? I have tried to edit the numbered values in the tactics overview side panel.xml but it doesn't seem to change the size of the pitch.

Screenshot2024-05-25at16_58_03.thumb.png.95adbff06e528289c8261ad0e1a76413.png

Posted (edited)

@JustHowie Also, sorry to keep posting but when I go to drag a player from the squad list to swap him with a player on the pitch or in the squad list, the screenshot below appears which makes it difficult to swap players around. Is there any way to stop this coming up and just have the squad list and pitch showing?

EDIT: I have managed to fix this issue by commenting out the comparison section at the bottom of the panel

Screenshot2024-05-25at17_11_35.thumb.png.651b83d2d7a688e31bdf9d3a93b0573d.png

Edited by Alexpuk2002
Fixed the issue

6 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

@JustHowie I have added your tactic screen into my own skin and flipped the pitch to horizontal instead of vertical.

Is there a way to make the pitch bigger by extending it to the right more and making the squad list a little bit smaller? I have tried to edit the numbered values in the tactics overview side panel.xml but it doesn't seem to change the size of the pitch.

Screenshot2024-05-25at16_58_03.thumb.png.95adbff06e528289c8261ad0e1a76413.png

Hey dude definitely can it should be in the horizontal alignment near the top I can take a look tomorrow morning if that helps? I'm doing an 18 hour day today so probably going to collapse when I get in from work 

7 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

I have added your tactic screen into my own skin and flipped the pitch to horizontal instead of vertical.

excuse my intrusion my friend, but your wish is absolutely idiotic. just make the pitch with tactics vertical, and leave the proportions of the containers as they are.

how much time did people spend on making the left container smaller to accommodate more player stats in right side and you want to break everything again. subjectively.

13 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

excuse my intrusion my friend, but your wish is absolutely idiotic. just make the pitch with tactics vertical, and leave the proportions of the containers as they are.

how much time did people spend on making the left container smaller to accommodate more player stats in right side and you want to break everything again. subjectively.

That may be your opinion but I am looking to do something a little bit different than what every other skin has their tactic screen set up like. It may not work out but I am just looking to see how this would look with the pitch wider than shown in my post. Plus I am not too fussed about all the extra player stats on the right hand side, which you can see there is a lot of empty space

13 hours ago, JustHowie said:

Hey dude definitely can it should be in the horizontal alignment near the top I can take a look tomorrow morning if that helps? I'm doing an 18 hour day today so probably going to collapse when I get in from work 

No worries mate, whenever you get chance to take a look would be greatly appreciated

12 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

No worries mate, whenever you get chance to take a look would be greatly appreciated

line 14

<container class="horizontal_arrange_container" layout="-3,-7" offset="1"> controls the width of both the pitch and the players / bench

7 hours ago, JustHowie said:

line 14

<container class="horizontal_arrange_container" layout="-3,-7" offset="1"> controls the width of both the pitch and the players / bench

Thanks for that, not sure how I missed that

• JustHowie changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Just Skin classic & Attributeless 24 [updated 28/5]
  • 2 weeks later...

This update sounds fantastic! The redesigned tactics screen with team colors and the hidden attributes panel will definitely enhance the user experience. I especially appreciate the MODS folder availability, which makes customization easier. Can't wait to try it out!

lEARN mORE...BigBasket

4 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

by the way... the photo rotation of the city and the stadium does not work for the club-profile, but it works for the club-general :rolleyes:

I'll fix it after work I tried playing with it as I didn't like the default back ground seems I just broke it 

Cheers dude