[FM 24] On the Road with Hootie: A possible World Tour. Part 8: Uniting the USA

Hootieleece

AVf23e.png

February 2026

Manager's Thoughts

The team played well. The new signings and the tactical switch to the 4-3-3 were what we needed to do to make improbable runs on a European place and in the Welsh Cup. We even beat one of our Bogey teams Connah's Quay twice in a week! The team still needs more quality to make this sustainable but for now we will enjoy the ride.

Schedule

image.png.7ca46f63ae1ed187beec50799d0132dc.png

Highlights

0Xcx5u.jpg

A young player that was on a non-contract and was a backup agreed to a part-time deal.

YdW9sn.jpg

None of our Deals made headlines but I think we are a better team than we were before.

380OiR.jpg

We weren't involved in Deadline day either......

After Deadline day came the first match of the month......

QHyzXO.jpg

We headed to Barry Town and looked to win no matter what the bookies and media had to say.

Ee337o.jpg

We were able to disrupt their plans early and they parked the bus, we then spent and inordinate amount of time trying to get a goal! We finally did and added one for good measure!

We then returned to Conwy and the Y Morfa for a visit from Carmarthen town.

7gMCFk.jpg

They were out of form but still favored.....

xXyOuL.jpg

Lee Ellis now a CM-A is dominating matches....and after a talk the captain started playing well again,

K991rt.jpg

Our Star right back was concerned and unhappy with the strength of the team but with a few signings and better play he is happy again!

We then had to travel to Connah's Quay FC for the Welsh Cup Quarterfinal

nd3KhE.jpg

As usual we were the underdogs and Burchell was cup tied.

We had had trouble with Connah's Quay in the past and the arguably 2nd best team in Wales was a tough customer and we were about to play them twice in a row. But I had learned a thing or two about their tactical approach and I knew who to mark.

NUXFND.jpg

Victory was ours late after a substitution for our Striker who was playing badly!

jjlQco.jpg

and I hoped to do it again in a week at home!

4J2KAQ.jpg

We would now take on the weakest team left in the Semi-Finals!

HeDrHy.jpg

The next encounter with Connah's Quay would be a week later on the First of March at the Y Morfa Stadium.

TFrEES.jpg

Each team had gotten the others measure in the Cup match this was a no holds barred goal fest with a terrible referee! But we won in the end.

League Table

76mGSD.jpg

FdDez2.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

BKlRh3.jpg

Monthly Awards

JH6gQa.jpg

UU4qFc.jpg

N6nkrm.jpg

Management Report

75v9BO.jpg

mLUbNZ.jpg

xqZNlw.jpg

The Board and the team are behind me the supporters not so much!

Monthly Financial Report

SyHpBO.jpg

Even with a positive month due to the Cup win we are in the red ink.

Looking Ahead

image.png.f00a32eab5a8e0aa9805c900683620db.png

to be continued:

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AVf23e.png

March 2026

Manager's Thoughts

The team continued playing we were losing to the better teams now that they knew how to beat our press and beating the teams we should beat. One more win and we should have a few European Fixtures this summer. We are not really ready for that, but I decided to remain one more season at Conwy to see if we weren't just a one season wonder. Getting my National C license helped me make the decision to stay.

Schedule

image.png.04e7100e9e89b9d4c006150bcbb12529.png

Highlights

The rest of March began with another match against the New Saints.

SPAMJf.jpg

We would be traveling to Park Hall Stadium our personal house of horrors!

LobAye.jpg

We scored first! Just before the half. Then the second half happened.....

I got  a surprising email that may change my attitude towards management and my staying on to see this through at least next season.

fOce34.jpg

I had asked to go on a coaching course back before Christmas and never heard back. But obviously I was sent on the course.

tSxO9R.jpg

My skills have improved a bit, but I think it is mostly because of my successful season.

PKQfke.jpg

After losing to TNS we had to go back on the road to take on Caernarfon Town and as usual we were underdogs.

jnAGKd.jpg

One of my Center backs, who was covering for a Left back because of suspension got his "tighty's in wad" over it and finally got over it.

adPeVQ.jpg

Another appalling game where we scored first then gave up the game.......!

The last match of the Month was the Welsh Cup Semi-Final to be held at Y Morfa Stadium.

Y8mcz3.jpg

37sUKU.jpg

We were favored even if we were without our best midfielder who was cup tied.

XBlu17.jpg

We scored first and dominated the match!

MkStVh.jpg

Hywel Wright our Right Back is in the conversation for Player of the Year!

GtQNZK.jpg

and of course we get to play TNS again......

Youth Intake

JdODUj.jpg

It's considered a poor intake but almost everyone has potential to make the team as currently constituted.

0n59X8.jpg

The New Gens haven't taken over yet.

aVVXAn.jpg

I signed a new deal I had to fight not to take a pay cut and the Board refused another Coaching Course after I signed a deal.

AP2wjl.jpg

League Table

fG6G9D.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

ww8wv1.jpg

our numbers aren't bad but compare them to TNS:

jsqHEa.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.606a808ae7f8608aaa5a6cb66e631bc5.png

to be continued:

AVf23e.png

April-Early May 2026 "Let her Cry"

Manager's Thoughts

The fans of Conwy were certainly crying at the end of our magnificent Cup run to the final of the Welsh Cup. Where we fell again to the best team in the league: TNS. Overall I am proud of the final position of the team even though we should have ended up like our fellow promoted team Barry town. They qualified for the Championship Division like us, but ended up losing every match after the split. Of course, of this season to remain in the league.  It is going to take somewhat of a squad overhaul to make that happen. At least the board is giving me the money to do it.

Schedule

image.png.40d768f6feeef224f08b4ca91b609f0d.png

Highlights

The month of April started with success at the U-19 level.

PUQZn1.jpg

Our U-19's are playing well in 2nd place in their league and making the Semi-Final of the Welsh Youth Cup. Unfortunately, only one or two maybe ready to help the First team.

The first match of the month was against Barry Town who also overachieved and made the Championship Division.

Wz242P.jpg

Even though we were 2nd in the table and Barry Town hadn't won since the split. We were underdogs.

oTyyjQ.jpg

We won the match that we dominated.

HtExrV.jpg

When we score first, we often win and that was true this day.

WxY7gd.jpg

Burchell was the man leading the team.

6PUGEM.jpg

He was also named Player of the Week!

The next match was a trip Carmarthen Town.

WPPR40.jpg

Again we would be underdogs and we would be without our DM Green.

JL6fg9.jpg

We lost and our First Choice Goalie got hurt again! and will miss the Welsh Cup Final!

QuSUVm.jpg

Even though we lost other teams lost as well and we came in 2nd securing a European Conference League Preliminary Spot.

zoErtd.jpg

Boy, do I miss the days that Goalies never got hurt in matches!

1jGpTY.jpg

The Board is excited for the final, me not so much since TNS is the opponent.

HLN0Rp.jpg

My young Striker that started the season with a lot of promise has fallen off and is mad that I started reducing his playing time.

YkItZW.jpg

I told a reporter that I wanted him to work for it like I told him in private.

He seemed receptive.

C8RRKX.jpg

The HOYD will need to be replaced.

2B4LS7.jpg

And then the Team Leaders came to me about Holmes.....I told them the same thing I told the player and the Media. He needs to earn it. They weren't happy when they left my office.

What a way to go into a Cup Final!

dKWHFw.jpg

B4sJjk.jpg

The media made us big underdogs as expected.

62KQRC.jpg

The Clubs first Final in it 49-year History!

pSA8Ej.jpg

I was just being realistic there is a reason we have lost to this team 5 times now!

dkpcol.jpg

We played them tough but missed Burchell, our playmaker, who was cup-tied.

a7KTIb.jpg

pxVmtN.jpg

We were the biggest overachievers!

kbllk2.jpg

and we got a little bit of prize money!

XYj4di.jpg

The Board is ambitious with the budget!

League Table

7S9qER.jpg

nzSOWE.jpg

Player Stats and Awards

N63z0K.jpg

As you can see only 3 players, who played a lot averaged 7.00 or more.

Player of the Month

oaYthR.jpg

Player of the Year

Gpvb5l.jpg

Management Report

OM8QpW.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

Z6vWf5.jpg

Even with the prize money from the League and cup run we ended the season in the red, while spending no where near the whole payroll budget!

to be continued:

2 hours ago, Carambau said:

Damn! Tough luck in the cup final :( Let´s see how you will do in europe next season :) 

TNS is our nemesis, and I don't expect to do that well in Europe either. We are a Semi-Professional Team from Wales. TNS is the Professional team in our League, and they never do well. 

They just have better players......because they are professionals.

AVf23e.png

May 2026: Offseason Part One "Tucker's Town"

Manager's Thoughts

image.png.03c5a74435d009e6e8a7af24a89aed38.png

Highlights

The off season began and Hootie jetted off to Bermuda for a few days rest before trying to build up the club for a repeat performance.

Unfortunately for him the Work Emails were never ending, and the Board was only a phone call away!

UyaCFY.jpg

The supporters have grown at the grassroots level but the business types are staying away.

jaIdPd.jpg

The team's general performance wasn't bad, but we did overachieve as shown by our defensive stats.

The Board called while Hootie was in the middle of a round of golf......

image.png.f75d97b8fe2ab9d74f078819d18bc6a7.png

They wanted to negotiate next years Club Vision. I was admant about NOT playing Defensive football (mostly because it would put our slow players at more of a disadvantage in attack) and the board accepted.

Ycu7xt.jpg

Counter-Attacking from the press is what I want to do. I agreed to Set-Pieces mostly because we scored many goals that way this past season.

zvZh5F.jpg

The Team is behind me even after a few dust ups and a less than stellar End of Season Team meeting.

czF6Fk.jpg

The Analysts didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.

Q26yRe.jpg

Max Moore is being signed to add some depth to the attack, so we don't have to depend on U-19's.

O5ZZMh.jpg

The U-19's might be something in a few years.

YLQbIJ.jpg

ZSoXSw.jpg

To help the defense I decided to sign a new goalie, better reflexes, one-on-ones, and positioning than the incumbent.

2HZEwK.jpg

With that we released the emergency keeper.....since our U-19 keeper is the backup due to Player registration rules requiring two u-19 players in a match day squad.

AtYy4q.jpg

Ng3qZJ.jpg

The season was a success but the Timeline has a funny way of showing it! Goal Shy Conwy 57 goals our first season in the top league and 55 points 2nd place was a club low?

GCsLaZ.jpg

I think something is off with the records......especially since this was our first season in the top league in Wales!

wGLA7E.jpg

The TNS star won Player of the Year! Too bad for our Right Back Hywel Wright!

PNKsbv.jpg

But I won Manager of the Year!

e9g2VC.jpg

The Board was happy enough to let me keep my job and say "Atta boy"!

AHPEJp.jpg

In the wider World Sean Dyche won the Europa Conference League while coming in 9th in the Premier League.

Management Report

0W44fM.jpg

1OSeZS.jpg

3U2bUT.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

pAgwQn.jpg

I am a little worried about the team's finances but that is above my paygrade.....I just manage the team within the parameters of the Board Vision and Budget!

to be continued:

Tough to lose out to Total Network Solutions...erm...The New Saints, but it makes sense that the gengenpress wouldn't do the best against better quality opposition - even as it did the job against lesser.

Still, great first season after promotion and you'll be in Europe!  How long do you think you can make that last?

6 hours ago, 13th Man said:

Tough to lose out to Total Network Solutions...erm...The New Saints, but it makes sense that the gengenpress wouldn't do the best against better quality opposition - even as it did the job against lesser.

Still, great first season after promotion and you'll be in Europe!  How long do you think you can make that last?

I have added some better players but, mostly this season will be making sure we don't get relegated.

As for Europe, We are assured two matches in the Preseason against a team from North Macedonia and we are underdogs again.

AVf23e.png

June 2026: Offseason Part Two

Highlights

I made a concerted effort to find some better players so we wouldn't get humiliated in Europe.

mTXVLM.jpg

Competition for the Left Back Spot. I had to over promise playing time but I will work that out during the season.

JXC1m9.jpg

I brought in the 30-year-old Edwards to take over the CM-A spot in the 4-3-3.

NJgPYG.jpg

He is not a scorer and will probably be moved to the MC-AP-S position during the season. He also provided cover for a number of positions.

gXlMgP.jpg

Of course, we avoided the tax hit since we were in the red ink.

g0X6gU.jpg

The Director helped the cause a bit with a new sponsor!

QnXprP.jpg

We are now in the 93rd best league in the World!

BPHEBo.jpg

England and France got the Extra Champion's League bids.

gDhWdx.jpg

Our Striker decided he wanted to stay after all......

PAboWh.jpg

A big Day for the Musselmen! our European Draw!

zIzcpW.jpg

We play Shkrupi from N. Macedonia and are massive underdogs!

5ygH8h.jpg

We are now the 10th biggest team in Wales Pyramid!

KRNPjK.jpg

Just a reminder we were the biggest overachievers in the League!

28jjDq.jpg

No Musselmen signings of the season!

HDFiyZ.jpg

The Board reminded me of the objectives for the season. Nothing too difficult, I think.

yk3han.jpg

Some more money.....maybe we paid off the debt from last season.

U1oUyL.jpg

As the Transfer Window opens, I have made my moves.

Transfers

SHH4V9.jpg

Aaron Jones-GK

Aidan MacNamara-DM

Josh Mason-AMR

Dan Jones- DL

Noah Edwards- MC

Max Moore-AML

Management Report

i9e6WY.jpg

9a4DGK.jpg

yt1IAk.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

MwLDMb.jpg

to be continued:

AVf23e.png

July 2026: Preseason "Summer Camp with Trucks"

Manager's Thoughts

I thought I had brought in the best players we could attract to Conwy and that were suited to a 4-3-3 Gengen press. We didn't get much time to settle the new signings in as they were almost immediately thrown in the fire with Europa Conference League Qualifiers. They stepped up as well as a few of the old heads as we won against two bigger teams and will take on a third in August. The money from the tourney is mind-blowing for a team like us. Two wins and we have just about paid for our season. On the home front we are again picked for relegation from the Cymru Premier League, but from what I have seen we might repeat last season's heroics.

Schedule

image.png.109132008d222a00f27a05313411eb1c.png

Highlights

Let us start off with a list of the players we brought in....

hZ7i1L.jpg

AN8JB8.jpg

I was happy with the players I had brought in and thought they added quality to the squad.

sUM6BV.jpg

Our Welsh League Cup Dreams are shattered before they start having drawn TNS.

We played a couple of Friendlies and then were thrown into competitive matches with the Europa Conference League Qualifiers. 

k66kCb.jpg

The match was against a North Macedonian Team that was highly rated.

The match took place in England because the closest stadium to us was Prenton Park in Birkenhead and home of Tranmere that was regulation for Europa Conference Matches.

zJw0ME.jpg

EyDUed.jpg

We were underdogs but I always give us a chance......

u6PMuQ.jpg

In the end we won after going down early.

37k6Wg.jpg

The fans were ecstatic on Social Media.

gy2XEy.jpg

We went down to a penalty but won it with set-pieces late on.

yG00wB.jpg

It was a debut for a number of players, but winger Mason grabbed the headlines.

The next match a week later would see this Semi-Pro Welsh team travel to N. Macedonia.

2PEXcp.jpg

Even though we had the lead we were expected to lose on the road.

W0CE2P.jpg

TNa6CO.jpg

We got the away goal I wanted and were putting the game to bed when I let 16-year-old Jordan Giverin his debut. Two goals later he becomes a legend!

jnjyQz.jpg

It was a debut to remember, and he was part of this year's academy class.

NgFam8.jpg

We made more money winning this match than we did for coming in second in the league!

qpb5A9.jpg

Welsh Soccer caused some upsets! (Probably because we were playing teams from unloaded leagues)

1fXshD.jpg

Of course, I was pleased with the outcome.

42H8sk.jpg

They were already determining future matches.....but next up a Lithuanian team.

dD4C9W.jpg

Hywel Wright, our Vice-Captain, and biggest star signed on for two more years!

CH9Blq.jpg

We would now travel to Lithuania for the next match against another bigger side.

xYWTUv.jpg

We put up a fight but ultimately lost to a better team.

The return leg was a week later again at Prenton Park.

SBnUIG.jpg

We were big underdogs, but home dogs tend to win!

D4bsyR.jpg

Never count us out!

Ahm1MU.jpg

GoLYRf.jpg

6WsmB3.jpg

Another bag of money, the board is happy. I am too. We have just about paid for this season!

3Dq3fz.jpg

Our Star Striker had a game for the ages......

EO0zxm.jpg

and was noted in the Athletic!

NQ9286.jpg

As a reward we get a trip to Croatia!

2iKzVl.jpg

Two days later we played our last friendly.

T82o1T.jpg

This was mostly backups that weren't getting playing time.....

Season Preview

6lzfrE.jpg

We added quality to the squad and have had some great victories and Europe but are still considered underdogs.

UYthRF.jpg

44Nm3i.jpg

Even though Hywel Wright was on the list last season he isn't even on the list preseason!

TAlR1u.jpg

supposedly everyone has better players than us!

Management Report

z8bU6X.jpg

DyaGxy.jpg

Sz5f2g.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

aKTD1U.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.f985491afdee4bca434efc3b8fdb95f7.png

to be continued:

AVf23e.png

August 2026: Regular Season

Manager's Thoughts

Our month started out terrible because we were playing a bigger team in Europe, and I played the backups against TNS due to fatigue. The backups took TNS to penalties in the cup match. That bodes well for our chances during the regular season of the Cymru Premier League. Even though we are considered relegation fodder I think we can repeat last season since we are a better team than last season. So far, we are undefeated in the league. Now to keep that up even though we can't hit the broadside of a barn standing next to it finishing wise.....

Schedule

image.png.a6690bfbd3c28f528cd09a5814045a0d.png

Highlights

V55kV7.jpg

If we somehow get by Rijeka we will play Tottenham most likely!

YKX9Yf.jpg

Rijeka were big favorites and I didn't blame anyone for thinking so.

rQHLrt.jpg

I was unsure because We were playing a much bigger professional team, but I wasn't giving up on us either!

It didn't matter we lost the match 4-1 they were just much better than us and my goalkeeper had a 5.8 rating making it easy for them.

After the rout in Rijeka, we returned to Conwy and this email from the board.

8CI0zU.jpg

The board reminded me of the goals for the season. All are definitely do able.

ZKJrwb.jpg

Our backup striker that wasn't producing finally got signed away.......some money off the payroll.

The next match was a cup match against TNS. I decided that I would just take the loss and play the backups.

CMNWYr.jpg

zqEvZs.jpg

The New Saints were out of sorts, but my boys needed a rest also.....

IOa9Zi.jpg

Even after last season and this summer's Heroics we only gained 13 season ticketholders. That is a 10% increase to look on the bright side!

gq5bjw.jpg

The winner of the next game will get the minnow Mumbles next!

0Ce9sR.jpg

I was expecting a loss, but my backups showed up to play and the match went to penalties.....which is a lottery.

SdwDIy.jpg

It was a bad miss since he knocked in about 5 last season during matches.

After the loss to TNS we had another match with Rijeka at Prenton Park.

ZOgxRt.jpg

I0SBaQ.jpg

We were still the underdogs, but I wanted a better performance!

XhDdWs.jpg

another disgruntled backup.....can head on his way out!

s64VVZ.jpg

We played better but they were just better than us and the Ref wasn't the best either.

7dPGDq.jpg

But we still got the bag of money!

dA9bLE.jpg

cOzXse.jpg

and received two much bigger bags of money!

1yXyvs.jpg

I was happy with my team.

Now that the team was a wash in cash and after our European Heroics I decided to see if the board would let me go on a coaching course.

wIDUwG.jpg

The answer was an emphatic NO! I will not be seeking further employment with Conwy after this season.

After the end of the Europa Conference League matches the season was about to start with the first match home versus Bala Town.

Mzzj5e.jpg

We were still underdogs, but I liked our chances against anyone in the league except TNS.

CjB1PY.jpg

Last Season's Left Back doesn't like competition......

3SHLbC.jpg

The Welsh Cup was drawn and we will play Pontypridd.

Finally opening day arrived at the Y Morfa Stadium.....

9AWcn0.jpg

We played like last year and the Ref hated us!

A week later we headed to newly promoted Llanidloes Town

bSYPnL.jpg

Still the underdog we were ready to take it to our hosts!

q2YGv6.jpg

We won the game with another terrible referee!

BgBOM5.jpg

We then had to take on newly promoted Haverfordwest County. I remembered our last meeting but I thought this team could beat them.

jtYVlG.jpg

We just couldn't finish our chances.....headers over and to the side of the net all over the place.......frustrating to watch!

tWHgnJ.jpg

Last season's backup DM did a job as a CB stopping over the top balls and scoring as well!

ScAxbc.jpg

Another Cup was added to our schedule, and we will host FC Edinburgh.

The last match of the month was against Carmarthen Town and we were underdogs yet again.

Fho6Et.jpg

Again, our terrible shooting was to blame but we did draw with our opponents.

P0m16m.jpg

Our Star DM signed up long term!

fMRpab.jpg

not bad for our level.

League Table

bjUApI.jpg

rj0MUB.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

rI8dmJ.jpg

Player of the Month

JFtylA.jpg

Management Report

7bgTyj.jpg

AfJ6Ol.jpg

2UIQJU.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

0GT5A7.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.30981b2df38e6ee7683fc7ec7d658378.png

to be continued:

AVf23e.png

September 2026: Regular Season "Earth Stopped Cold at Dawn"

Manager's Thoughts

The team showed how good we could be beating two bigger sides this month and how much work we need to do defensively with a loss and a draw. We are still playing a Klopp inspired 4-3-3 DM Wide with better players than last season and it shows in the matches that I play the first team so far, we are unbeaten. When I play the backups, it is often a different story. September was a short month with few matches and the biggest mistake I made was to play the backups in the Welsh Cup against Pontypridd and lose. In each of the matches that I played the starters we are undefeated including a victory over the New Saints which is why the earth stopped cold at dawn.

Schedule

image.png.3feda2c51085d97ec6ba72768f742bb4.png

Highlights

The month of September saw us start with the Welsh Cup versus Pontypridd.

5GkmA9.jpg

I decided to rotate the team and play the backups with the match against TNS coming up next.

1KLAxv.jpg

We scored first and from then on it was all them!

It was probably a mistake to play the backups, but I will stick by it.

HTt6od.jpg

The next match was the one I was dreading and getting ready for at the same time. We have lost to them SEVEN straight times! Maybe this time will be different for our bunch of underdogs?

gDqZ2M.jpg

The Welsh Soccer world is turned upside down for a moment: Conwy beat the New Saints!

fDZIlJ.jpg

It was a great match by our star striker who is now hitting his stride.

QErTIE.jpg

Five unbeaten in the League and at the top of the table!

We returned home to the Y Morfa Stadium Giddy after beating the Champs and ready to defend Fortress Y Morfa from Newtown FC.

ftYG9d.jpg

Another match where we are underdogs! Someone needs to rethink their opinions of our team.

iXB2jy.jpg

It was a tough and fiery match with more yellow cards than goals! and nothing separated the two teams when the final whistle blew.

Dw5NE2.jpg

But we remain undefeated in the league so far.

The last match of the month would see us take on Scottish Team FC Edinburgh at the Y Morfa Stadium.

wS9um1.jpg

The Scottish team is professional and expected to beat us, but I back us against anyone near our level!

KUN6ia.jpg

An exciting match that saw neither side play defense or keep goal. We won beating the Scots at their own game!

uxIHnI.jpg

New Left back Jones had a big night creatively like Andy Robertson can at times.

ificma.jpg

I'm not sure we should be proud of this record!

akEnRl.jpg

We scored more goals and were outdone in XG! We should have lost the match according to the analysts!

As a reward we will play another SPFL TRUST TROPHY Match:

I89822.jpg

League Table

HJg4KU.jpg

7OOF7x.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

0ATk6q.jpg

Our Attack is good and we are shaky defensively, but we still give up less than a goal a match.

Monthly Awards

SqdZYr.jpg

BFlOFO.jpg

Ryan Holmes was our Player of the Month.

l062CI.jpg

Even though we are unbeaten the draw hurt my chances for Head Coach of the Month.

Management Report

eQvFp2.jpg

7sXCWP.jpg

IE0kuP.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

yoNk2I.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.9a3de5040eb33b79e6e893a1891aebc3.png

to be continued:

Sometimes to win the league, you need to lose early in the cup.  Prevents the fixture congestion later in the season.  It was the best thing that happened to me at Nancy last season.  One and done - all the focus on the league.

20 minutes ago, keeper#1 said:

Sometimes to win the league, you need to lose early in the cup.  Prevents the fixture congestion later in the season.  It was the best thing that happened to me at Nancy last season.  One and done - all the focus on the league.

I always think of Cup wins as the intermediate step or steppingstone to truly challenging for the league.   See my previous experience with Preston and Schalke04.

But that also doesn't mean I won't try and win the league this season......

50cIbG.png

October 2026: Regular Season "Fair Weather Johnsons"

Manager's Thoughts

When we are good, we are good and when we are bad, we are terrible. That is why we are "Fair Weather Johnsons". We are in almost every game because of our possession and shots but when that fails, we have to depend on our defense and that is where it all falls apart. teams are taking advantage of our high line and lack of pace in the defense. The ball over the top continues to kill us but there are no real fixes in sight. I don't want to not play a high line because then we would be giving up on the Gegen press and turning into something else. I am willing to die on the Klopp tactics Gegen press hill.

Schedule

image.png.50d7f4257aefccd8ae651ca442bac9fa.png

Highlights

The month of October found the team starting with a home match versus Penybont.

IgcyZb.jpg

The Team form has improved when I play the Starters, but the defense is shaky due to the lack of pace.

D7Pkzj.jpg

Burchell had been unhappy with me trying to play him as CM-A and he pouted like Achilles in his tent even after I moved him back to AP-S.

I was happy that he was happy again so I could resign him since he is in the last year of his contract and one of our most important players.

1UuLbn.jpg

The game was a card fest and Bradley Burchell won it at the echo of the whistle with a wonderful Free kick!

Yp9GLc.jpg

But of importance was the loss for 6 weeks of our in form striker.

bJ8YdC.jpg

Since we have the money, I sent him to a specialist.

QNmgpD.jpg

Still unbeaten this season!

After the dramatic win against Penybont we headed on the road to Caernarfon Town.

FyyGGu.jpg

Again, we were underdogs despite our place in the table.

kY4NjJ.jpg

We lost and I used the backups......we fought hard but it wasn't our day.....our lack of finishing came back to haunt us.

Y6NXXZ.jpg

Burchell signed with us long term for a modest raise.

Afterwards the team took on Colwyn Bay at the Y Morfa Stadium.

ETPwfs.jpg

The Starters couldn't get us over the line and by xG we were lucky to draw.

60Hxqc.jpg

We had another go at Caernarfon Town and this time the starters would play.

vbW5e8.jpg

NY5y2Y.jpg

Conwy back at the top of the table temporarily.

7TwtHy.jpg

Burchell was the man yet again with two goals and a saved penalty!

mFFVfD.jpg

The next match would see us travel to perennial contenders Gap Connah's Quay for a match.

ie7bot.jpg

4otalU.jpg

Conwy's Youth development is going to have to improve if the team can sustain this success.

20QSXn.jpg

We then played a stinker of a match where the ref had a heavy hand......

w8FOKl.jpg

We played terrible and I let them know it afterwards!

3BDoJp.jpg

And all of Wales saw the highlights on TV later that night......

UDfiVS.jpg

Two players were suspended for the next match.

w1sC0u.jpg

The next match would see my 100th as manager not bad for Sunday Footballer with no qualifications, but don't compare me to Ted Lasso!

0UXKLs.jpg

The match was against the worst team in the league.......we were favored at home for once.

Gqd3U3.jpg

Of course we didn't win the match......it is like we lost the magic elixir of winning the matches since Connah's Quay!

TSzmPD.jpg

In the Wider world Man City has the best Youth Set Up!

yITGqH.jpg

I decided to follow the recommendations of my scouts and add a Striker to the team one that is more of a Target Forward as a change of pace.

E5bnhM.jpg

He will join us in January.

League Table

BWvwWU.jpg

EwTiq7.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

MhHbZx.jpg

Our Attack is good even though we sometimes have dry spells, but......

1eG5AK.jpg

Our defense is historically bad!

Player of the Month

I4yxHi.jpg

image.png.fc40885c452c2b22c9ca84b794332a8f.png

4kSKqd.jpg

Management Report

Ylf5FH.jpg

zhovfF.jpg

jeq2sM.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

9Geupt.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.be57a197418b178ae5ac43e6772b3204.png

to be continued:

50cIbG.png

November 2026: Regular Season "Musical Chairs"

Manager's Thoughts

We started the month at the top of the table but our one loss this month was devastating in that it took us out of the European places. Our play was up and down with a terrible match against Bala but a win versus the New Saints. If I can somehow fix the defense, we may not waste the great play of Bradley Burchell and still end up in a European Place.

Schedule

image.png.01287fd02cf990abdfe9f24648f7e8ca.png

Highlights

The short month of November started with a match against the Bala Town FC.

uVY9C7.jpg

The match was expected to be a tough one with Bala battling with us for a European Place.

YYMi4J.jpg

It was an ugly match which saw our First Choice GK go off injured and our defense make mistakes that were pounced on by Bala town with outlet passes.

U6FUbt.jpg

Our First Choice GK is out most of the rest of the first half of the season.......

a1HyKg.jpg

Highlights of our defeat were shown all over Wales!

6fdBsl.jpg

The usual suspects are in the top ten players in the world!

R8lTQ4.jpg

Just before our next match our captain came down with a groin strain. Out for the rest of the month! and he was scheduled to play in the next match!

UfxckI.jpg

I decided to play the backups against Carmarthen Town because of the lackluster performance against Bala Town of the Starters.

xOhcOJ.jpg

And I was rewarded with a winning effort.

The next match was at the Y Morfa Stadium versus the New Saints!

ZxEQrm.jpg

Hopefully the Starters got the message from sitting out and seeing the backups win a match!

BwltSp.jpg

Boy did they ever get the message! Burchell was the star once again.

am27dW.jpg

TNS's Shame was shown for all to see.....

06RF5g.jpg

Highlights from Y Morfa at 11pm!

2w3kj3.jpg

Burchell was also voted Player of the Week!

The last match of the month would see us travel to Newtown FC to see if we could knock them out of a European Place.

hFVXhM.jpg

The match was only a few days after the TNS match and I played a rotated side and hoped for the best.

1Vq2Gi.jpg

Goals Galore and an exciting match for the neutrals!

I was happy with the point considering I had played the backups and subbed in some starters.

nCu1yG.jpg

After the match it came out that Hywel Wright was tipped for Welsh Player of the Year. With the more prestigious teams and names involved he should be honored to be on the list!

1UYRso.jpg

Burchell came off the bench for a brace!

League Table

N2B75d.jpg

35HUMz.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

IsvsYF.jpg

Player of the Month

dFnXHS.jpg

cPXBBN.jpg

Management Report

dx3gql.jpg

K2qwul.jpg

9sdwgV.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

wcEr1z.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.51850ab9fae181f778519cabd7f1b297.png

to be continued:

image.png

image.png

50cIbG.png

December 2026: Regular Season

Manager's Thoughts

We are an up and down team that is relying on scoring instead of our defense to make our way in the world this wouldn't be a bad thing if we had more consistent scoring from our Striker. That is why I am bringing in a new Striker and CB in January to help rectify the issues of the team. The team should be in the Championship Division after the split which means the team is safe from relegation, board objective achieved. The team will need to play better defensively if we are to put a run together to retain a European Spot.

A European Spot and a good run in Europe might be what the team needs to take the next step, but I think that is unlikely unless form improves drastically.

Schedule

image.png.047a8b70a2775180c2ccf537e6d50c4b.png

Highlights

The month of December would be a big one if we were to stay relevant in European Place fight. We needed to secure a top six spot before the League Split in January.

8giyCz.jpg

We started the month with a tough match against Haverfordwest that is one of our bogey teams and it didn't help that the Ref was terrible as well.

HIwReb.jpg

After the loss to Haverfordwest we were headed on the road to take on struggling Penybont.

Q8PI6w.jpg

A Central Defender that may help solidify the team.

2qE2z6.jpg

We were able to scrape by struggling Penybont and maintain 4rth place.

16mspp.jpg

I resigned one of our young stars of the future.

The next match was a Cup match versus Scotland's Stirling Albion

ocUNRC.jpg

The Academy Report came out.

fqghg1.jpg

I'm not thrilled with the intake but hopefully the team finds a player or two.

EPQRBj.jpg

We started off slowly and gave up a penalty but came back and won it!

bbXzhp.jpg

As a reward we will play Aberdeen's Reserves!

ypqI5t.jpg

I don't expect much of that trip to Scotland.

I decided to check out the Job front and saw a bigger job available that I might have a chance for:

ZFm3EM.jpg 

OKfIAa.jpg

Probably not enough Licenses.

After that Cup win we went on the road to take on Colwyn Bay our close competitors in the table.

DAhnUY.jpg

Nothing separated us that day! and we gave up another late goal from an over-the-top ball.

4Xa75I.jpg

We had just offered for the player.

QjV91k.jpg

Our next match is a trip to Barry Town, and we are underdogs.

1Op4CW.jpg

Burchell is our main man with our less than good Striker performances.

W9Injx.jpg

Another Draw, at least we didn't lose. We are now down to 6th place. We are on a knife edge of repeating last season's heroics.

I8I78p.jpg

The next match was against Gap Connah's Quay a perennial Title Contender.

Bnn27L.jpg

I tried to get some professional development and was rejected by the board.

8EY6pc.jpg

But we were able to sign Lewis for the Second half of the Season.

hRGPoR.jpg

Decent for our level with room to grow. I now need to get rid of some of our CB's on big contracts. See Sumpter ($12,750/yr for Squad player)

hHmMhA.jpg

We were able to beat Connah's Quay and get back in the race for European Spots.

The First of the Year Transfer Window opened and we sined two players.

hU6pP8.jpg

We added a striker and defender to help us get the European Spot.

Gavin Lewis-CB

Ryan Hillier- Striker

vWYwql.jpg

even after our new players were signed, I am still looking for better players to join us.

League Table

axDRCu.jpg

m3iTfm.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

njgqqB.jpg

We are bad at pressing allowing to many passes......another of our defensive issues.

Player of the Month

NPpmuW.jpg

Management Report

6xEm2X.jpg

arf8wz.jpg

hNMtbd.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

i4B6nT.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.eca23a275c2f6478d6d7acd2297572ea.png

to be continued:

50cIbG.png

January 2027: Regular Season

Manager's Thoughts

The month of January started well and then went in the crapper. Yes, we played better teams than us but we played dismally. In the end after a team meeting I decided to change formation to the 4-2-3-1 DM Wide that I had used before. It gave us a battling draw against Newtown FC. We will try it for the rest of the season in an attempt to get back to Europe. If we make Europe, I may stay at Conwy even though I have already flirted with leaving for other teams.

Schedule

image.png.6f865ec79797e625d5aea73d430ff54a.png

Highlights

January would see us start out with a match against Barry Town to end our season before the split.

0UAlcU.jpg

We were the hosts at the Y Morfa stadium, but we were underdogs.

Wa4ydR.jpg

It was an ugly game, but someone had to win......

So we end the first part of the season in 3rd place which would be a European Place.

hRNvU0.jpg

Both our new signings made their debut in the match.

BssHMs.jpg

I'm a fan of the General manager approach but I let ours go as cost cutting measure.

l60Uvn.jpg

The captain signed an extension, and he was re-signed because of his leadership and Homegrown Rules.

rUM24S.jpg

Since I am nearing the end of my contract and am not sure I want to stay.....I went on the interview.

mImlDf.jpg

I signed what I hope will be a dominant player in our midfield next season.

fNT7WH.jpg

Signed another player for next season to be our backup Right back.

R51ppJ.jpg

Connah's Quay didn't give me the job because I wanted to stay the rest of the season with Conwy.

qKUeIT.jpg

In third place after the split. Pretty good for preseason relegation fodder!

qOPjqY.jpg

Here's the table at the split.

We had one more match before resumption of the season. A trip to Scotland for a Cup match versus Aberdeen Reserves.

fnooVQ.jpg

We had no answer for their Striker who was better than anyone we usually have to play against.

LSpRLH.jpg

In other news TNS remains dominant in Wales.

Our first match after the split would see us host TNS at the Y Morfa  Stadium.

movgwE.jpg

3xQ6sd.jpg

The match was about as ugly as it could get.....we were pressed and made any number of mistakes playing out of the back which were capitalized on by TNS.

KeaFuo.jpg

I was slightly upset with our play after the match.....

gXGPrV.jpg

The vice-captain and star Player came to me that the CB's were lacking quality. I told them that our youngsters will play well just give them time.

paK99e.jpg

He had been whining about playing time.....and he got some in rotation.

MI15T4.jpg

The next match saw us travel to Bala Town and were underdogs yet again......but the way we were playing I would agree with the pundits.

sjAUEt.jpg

It was another terrible match that saw the scoreline flatter us.

After the bad play of the last few weeks I decided to change things up and revert to the 4-2-3-1 Wide DM formation to freshen things up and change our fortunes.

The next match was at home against the Newtown FC.

7EEAVX.jpg

We got a draw in a match that saw BOTH teams have men sent off for bad tackles!

PCo51a.jpg

We played better but would have won if we had kept our man advantage.

pow2hx.jpg

I let go of a player that was just collecting a paycheck and had no future with us.

LFPuNv.jpg

I only intend to bring in players that will help the club and are better than we already have....we haven't scouted many though.

League Table

xLAeAN.jpg

aYnume.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

6u3KY1.jpg

j7VATE.jpg

Player of the Month

BUVpIX.jpg

Management Report

UVVSdb.jpg

sCMm1V.jpg

eoIRjh.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

qf4NRa.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.42d3727c2f89fbb56772c2ac219e6abb.png

to be continued:

50cIbG.png

February 2027: Regular Season

Manager's Thoughts

The change to the 4-2-3-1 DM Wide is what we needed I still need to figure out all the roles and best lineup, but it is a major improvement on how the 4--3-3 DM Wide had been working near the end. I think some of it is the AI figures out how you play after about a year of using the same formation roles and players, but also some of the matches I had in January were against teams that were better than us man for man. I am hoping to win a few more matches and make Europe this summer. If I do so I may stay....if I can get a coaching course. Since I don't want to stay in Wales forever. Even though the locals have been nice to this American and the countryside is beautiful. I want to climb the ladder even though I got a late start at 52 years old.

Schedule

image.png.fdd9c959a0e64e2829f9c1dadd7ca8a4.png

Highlights

The beginning of February saw the end of the Transfer Window with no more movement from us.

sHvAeT.jpg

As always TNS dominated the transfer window shoring up "perceived" deficiencies in their team.

mDP3KL.jpg

Our backup CB/DM is out for most of the month.

After wards we had to travel to Colwyn Bay for a match in the Cymru Premier League.

tGVxZe.jpg

lzFZ0c.jpg

Neither team came into this match in good form so we might have escaped with the points.

l5DOwt.jpg

We played well but our defense was still shaky.....but I was happy for the win.

mmnMrn.jpg

5PIQeC.jpg

It was an important victory for our chances at getting European place.

MaarKW.jpg

Burchell led the line from the AMC-AP-A Position and finished the match at DM!

After the Victory at Colwyn Bay we headed to Barry Town for our next match.

qILxpS.jpg 

Again, neither team was in the best form, but we were coming off a hard-fought victory.

hUTFJh.jpg

We went behind early but kept plugging away and finally broke down their defense.

We then played a Friendly since there was a break in the Schedule.

9zESEF.jpg

It wasn't the best performance but the team kept up their match fitness!

The last match of the month would see 2nd place Bala Town come calling to the Y Morfa Stadium!

VwlIqG.jpg

We were underdogs but for some reason I thought we had a chance as "home underdogs"!

DUtcvO.jpg

We played one of the best matches of the season and if we played like that every match, we might take the title!

PjzuwX.jpg

As one can see we dominated in our new formation!

League Table

gsf8Xo.jpg

wpopBS.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

LWcNW8.jpg

Q64fmd.jpg

SrXzCT.jpg

5eXegm.jpg

We are scoring more than we are giving up! If I could figure out the defensive issues, we could be a Title Contender!

Monthly Awards

Player of the Month'

FCizgx.jpg

Manager of the Month

YulMeH.jpg

JaOjo8.jpg

Management Report

tQUIpP.jpg

r0IQkM.jpg

j0Sexy.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

mUdTVc.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.2f2222916e3ae787dc40bc2cd5265250.png

to be continued:

3 hours ago, Constantine said:

I might've missed it but have you thought or asked the board about turning professional? Since you're loaded and all that money is just sitting there...

I haven't asked to go professional because until we are considered top -of-the Table team in previews and a regular in Europe we really can't afford it. Another good run in Europe and we might be able to afford it.

The good thing about all that money is that the team really doesn't have to worry about operating costs as a part-time club.

I am just trying to be realistic since I know a club with about 200 supporters would never go pro.

29 minutes ago, Hootieleece said:

I haven't asked to go professional because until we are considered top -of-the Table team in previews and a regular in Europe we really can't afford it. Another good run in Europe and we might be able to afford it.

The good thing about all that money is that the team really doesn't have to worry about operating costs as a part-time club.

I am just trying to be realistic since I know a club with about 200 supporters would never go pro.

Fair enough... KUTGW.

Cheers.

50cIbG.png

March 2027: Regular Season

Manager's Thoughts

The month looks better than it was, all the wins are in friendlies. The loss is to TNS, The Ming the Merciless of the Welsh Premier League, was expected and led to their winning the league again. The Draw against Newtown was the result of Cautious Football from both teams not wanting to lose. Luckily the team has two more chances to win and secure a place in Europe next month. If we don't make Europe I will step down as manager of this team even though I have put them in a better position than they were when I joined them. Mostly because of disagreements with the Board over coaching courses.

Schedule

image.png.e1e0f3587fd90a65487b1aca7d7e7c25.png

Highlights

The month of March started off with a trip Park Hall Lane and a contest with our nemesis The New Saints.

PLFJIG.jpg

We are predictably underdogs and TNS has a chance to clinch the title again this season.

IFYuOZ.jpg

Our new players are slightly better than the old players.... even if they are still with us!

4Xnwsy.jpg

We fought hard again only to fall short like most meetings with TNS!

tM6naM.jpg

Highlights of their Celebrations were all over Wales that night!

We are still in the hunt for Europe if we can keep the third spot.

d5Yx30.jpg

Luckily our next match would see us take on our closest competitors for the 3rd spot, Newtown FC.

We had to play on the road and were underdogs, but I had belief in the team and 4-2-3-1 DM Wide.

MGdYAR.jpg

It was another hard-fought battle with each team playing it safe and trying to deny each other the ball, so stalemate ensued.

3HACoS.jpg

We had the better of it and even made the "magic" Number of more than 500 passes.

The Team then played two Friendlies because there was an inexplicable break in the schedule and the final two matches in the league aren't till April.

HzzjXG.jpg

KuQ3bz.jpg

Yes, it was against weaker opposition, but I was pleased with what I was seeing.

N0qmdC.jpg

We did lose our star CB and new signing for the next league match!

Youth Intake Day

o1zyiT.jpg

Steven Griffiths-AMC

Guto Thomas- GK

Assan Mbye-CB

The rest of the world got their intakes as well and here are the top ten Wonderkids 2027:

pSBXgm.jpg

The Final match of the month was a friendly against Vauxhall.

kxDc7G.jpg

League Table

CukZYy.jpg

l7dGnz.jpg

One more win and we should secure 3rd place.

Monthly Analysis Report

ZztOPy.jpg

Still scoring more than we are giving up.

Player of the Month

nG1uxE.jpg

Management Report

nH3tZB.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

r9njMZ.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.ef8f63fe44ff6f005f21b08eda85b67c.png

to be continued:

37 minutes ago, keeper#1 said:

A friendly in between two league fixtures?  Is to the raise cash?  Surely, your squad could use the extra rest.

I thought they were used to playing once a week and wanted them to stay match fit and get used to the formation.

50cIbG.png

April 2027: Regular Season "Hey, Hey, what can I do?"

Manager's Thoughts

We had a win and a loss, but we came in 3rd in the League. I can't tell if we have already qualified for Europa Conference League or if we have to play a play in tornament with in the league. The team's finishing position made me ask for an extension and it was granted, but more importantly I was allowed to take a coaching course for the National B badge. So I decided to stay because "Hey, Hey, what can I do?" except run it back again.

Schedule

image.png.f6f71c6bd772467b8c75a08afe493ee0.png

Highlights

With the win against Vauxhall to start the month, I was planning ahead and resigning some of our bench players to short term deals.

C0ahb4.jpg

This player can play PF-A or AMC-AP-A just not very well but a decent backup.

FysRwe.jpg

We were named biggest overachievers for the SPFL Trust Trophy Challenge Cup!

The Penultimate Match of the League Season was against Colwyn Bay at the Y Morfa Stadium.

9Q9YX8.jpg

Our place in the table is finally respected.....

LfCSfs.jpg

They scored quickly off of two corners to put us in a hole we couldn't overcome. We had even worked on defending corners in our match Focus!

but most importantly we remained in third place in the table!

leqNQG.jpg

a draw or a win and were in!

YkRUDU.jpg

xG showed that we should have beat Colwyn Bay, but it was one of those days in front of goal.

We played another Friendly to keep up match sharpness going into the last match.

qAsDI4.jpg

We won and it should have been more.....but our finishing sucks!

zhjqn3.jpg

Y Morfa Stadium would host the last match of the Season and we were underdogs yet again!

721td1.jpg

1V4SP0.jpg

Prematch Hype about our assist leader.

dwICiG.jpg

Our Striker used to play for Barry Town. Hopefully he will make them pay!

vpbwEg.jpg

We won and retained Third Place! We're going to Europe!

IPlIBb.jpg

We played well and dominated; we only fell short with our finishing...winning late on.

Pw8IUH.jpg

We still have to win a match before Europe is official!

BhetcI.jpg

Third placed prize money!

Su4XVe.jpg

The Board wants us to spend money and continue winning! I will continue with a fiscally conservative course if I remain manager.

YlWH7B.jpg

After my asking about a new deal and coming in third in the league we negotiated a 1-year extension, but more importantly I got the Coaching Course!

iTgDi6.jpg

I was then asked why I had reupped with Conwy?

EkLCMZ.jpg

Continue what I started......I would have sent out applications if I didn't get the coaching course.

League Table

h84KSc.jpg

VpuJVQ.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

M0wHiR.jpg

Player of the Month

BpUnO4.jpg

Management Report

iWQm8k.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

BG4vCT.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.c460cda8d2172133fa1112b8df52528e.png

to be continued:

50cIbG.png

May 2027: Post Season and End of Season

Manager's Thoughts

We found out that we had to play our way in to another European Berth. We did just that beating Connah's Quay and Colwyn Bay as Home underdogs as we played some of our finest football all season. That capped what had been another productive season that included another Manager of the Year award for me. There is a lot that could be improved on for next season and hopefully the new players coming settle as well as this seasons and hopefully we go on another European Cup Run.

Schedule

image.png.6e022bb8880e21d92c9b219e653b7dc1.png

Highlights

After some confusion as to what coming in third meant....we soon found out we would have to play our way to Europe this year!

Bvp44e.jpg

This state of affairs is because Llanidloes Town who came in 12th out of 12 teams in the Cymru Premier League won the Welsh Cup!

s3dnwY.jpg

A young player was resigned by my assistant manager. He will fill out the CB depth chart.

U4i2Hy.jpg

We were given an automatic bid to the European Place Playoff Semi-Final for coming in third place.

uXjU2e.jpg

We would be the home team and underdogs to a team that came in 7th place.

6GLio3.jpg

We played well in the hard-fought match.

Mxv9K8.jpg

As you can see, we dominated them with our Striker playing his best match of the season!

8o3Wh3.jpg

He played his best match so far....hopefully there is more to come from the January signing.

ylJpiK.jpg

Winning the match got us to the Playoff Final versus Colwyn Bay, a tough opponent.

bL8Jk5.jpg

Player poached by Gateshead!

uXjU2e.jpg

We were the home team and again we were disrespected.....by being underdogs!

3RJibe.jpg

Even our board and Supporters expected a loss......We'll show them!

LigNij.jpg

We played well and got a little bit of help from the referee, but we'll take it. We're back in Europe!

mAkW5p.jpg

s5hbvg.jpg

We should have won the match anyway according to the analysts!

8LX2Sq.jpg

This was the Premier League Player of the Year....there were no Conwy candidates. At least a TNS player didn't win!

U3eqVY.jpg

yKc4Uj.jpg

But I won Head Coach of the Year for the second year in a row!

Season Review

jgtLTX.jpg

GzPoI0.jpg

The League and Europa Conference run were stuff of legends!

6qiRhd.jpg

The SPFL Trust Trophy run wasn't bad either.....but didn't pay as well. LOL!

pGS35q.jpg

The team's finances are in fine shape BECAUSE OF THE Europa Conference Run!

HRHpQT.jpg

This is how we lined up the first half of the season.

Fan's Player of the Season

8DQLTt.jpg

Young player of the Season

rq42vV.jpg

jGsUdt.jpg

End of Season Board Meeting

WPARLS.jpg

ALJgTC.jpg

cvUXaK.jpg

xPucMD.jpg

Highlights Part Two

E443nL.jpg

I decided to re-sign Connor Todd as a backup goalie to cut costs and for team registration reasons. He HGC!

n9JxbJ.jpg

We were the overachievers of the Europa Conference League!

defznQ.jpg

Management Report

62jAr4.jpg

jPnESd.jpg

r2lEcx.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

d5v2qV.jpg

to be continued:

43 minutes ago, Rikulec said:

Another good season there mate. :thup:

Yes, it was considering we were first favorites to be relegated. I think the AI doesn't know how to react to underdog teams playing on the front foot and pressing for the most part. I lose when I play defensively like you would expect a team like that to do.

I am playing the "Out of the Box" Gegen press TI's from the Tactics Creator.

50cIbG.png

June 2027: Offseason

Manager's Thoughts

The offseason is upon us again I think that I have improved the team, but the media thinks not and expect relegation again. The team and League have grown in reputation and are now higher than they have ever been. We started preseason training halfway through June and had our first Friendly just before the new signings arrive. Even though I thought about reverting to the 4-3-3 DM Wide I have decided to stick with the 4-2-3-1 DM Wide.

Highlights

vyyss6.jpg

June began with Conwy getting hit with a tax bill for our success in Europe.

RsikmE.jpg

The team signed another backup Right Winger to upgrade the position and team overall.

2MUw8a.jpg

The First String RW will be with us a little longer after being rewarded for being the best assister on the team last season.

AmrYvj.jpg

Our run in the Europa Conference League helped the League Ranking.

MP9lQ9.jpg

Two Giants are helped by the new system to get Champion's League Football next season.

rF3QCU.jpg

We find out our first opponent in the Europa Conference Play in Rounds.

P3iACX.jpg

If we beat the Kosovan's we will be headed to Azerbaijan.

hJ87ma.jpg

A new schedule for the Cymru Premier League is released!

PFxTEK.jpg

ifrfW6.jpg

Due to our play we are now the 6th most recognized team in Wales!

bvrPFb.jpg

In no small part due to our success in the league where we were named the biggest overachievers!

Ib3cgN.jpg

The Board reminded me of their objectives for the season.

hdzhJt.jpg

The media are still calling for us to be relegated!

j9C5HJ.jpg

Just before the end of the month we played a friendly before our Europa Conference League match. 

QAEQlV.jpg

As the new window opens, I was asked about my plans. I may add one or two players if we find the right ones to upgrade the team, but I had made most of my signings already.

33rApf.jpg

y0mlK6.jpg

A depth signing and a natural AMC to improve the squad.

x5MU5F.jpg

A new backup AMR-W and a bit more depth as well.

6NNnnS.jpg

The Prodigal Son returns albeit as a backup GK. Mostly for squad registration rules of both the League and Europa Conference.

Vz4ghg.jpg

The big signing to improve the midfield.

7YO4BL.jpg

Another depth signing, primarily will be backup Right back.

Management Report

4npplq.jpg

3JkFen.jpg

m43ylK.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

mp1Lyx.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.6ba9c3711aad94d107c3cbb4fbebbb17.png

to be continued:

50cIbG.png

July 2027: Preseason and Europa Conference Play in

Manager's Thoughts

The team started off well in the ECL winning the first round. Then lost in the second round due to some fishy officiating from Darren England. Even though we played well in Europe, and I thought that I had improved the team. We were still considered the leading candidates to get relegated from the Welsh Premier League. I think this is unfair and that is why the matches are played. We will use both the 4-3-3 DM Wide and 4-2-3-1 DM Wide as we play this season.

Schedule

image.png.3c66092a5f4f99999dedc3b441afc5ec.png

Highlights

The month of July saw the backups play a Friendly while the Starters got ready for the trip to Kosovo.

fyHs0N.jpg

One of the new signings had a rush of blood to the head and made an enthusiastic tackle in the first minute getting a red card and having us practice with 10 men.

Luckily, we were playing a smaller team and was able to win in spite of the red card.

nFcvqw.jpg

The Welsh League Cup gave us a tough opponent for the second year in a row.

u3SwlA.jpg

The board and supporters thought we had a chance against Drita, a Professional team from Kosovo.

DGdamU.jpg

and now my Assman is in talks to become a manager himself!

5e5PFN.jpg

jXxRBp.jpg

We dominated setting off a social media frenzy among the fans!

h8OKDZ.jpg

To say 5-0 was expected was to be lying. I would have been happy with an away goal and or a draw. We caught their goalie on a bad day!

zOM1ed.jpg

Our Vice Captain led the team by example!

w8ac9N.jpg

and our key signing had a great debut!

After coming back from Kosovo, I finished negotiations with another signing who will make our AMC position better.

Oh7FdM.jpg

016kXB.jpg

I'm looking for this player to provide the assists for our striker and wingers.

6BApKR.jpg

The Assman left to be a manager. I will have to find another sidekick. AS the season starts......

D69vw0.jpg

I wished him nothing but the best.

L7mwYy.jpg

Our third string GK, kept for registration requirements.

BoYSJD.jpg

A week after the drubbing in Kosovo we played again.....

ZC6kYR.jpg

This time we won again not quite as emphatically.

3HJf17.jpg

Our new backup right back made his debut.

6M0loy.jpg

Decent amount of money for us.....

loVQP3.jpg

As a reward we would head to Azerbaijan for our next match.

ITZDSQ.jpg

This is for who we would play if we had won.....

jrCUUW.jpg

I back my boys in any match!

E1WZmg.jpg

We fought hard but it is tough when the opponent is better than you and has 12 men on the pitch to your 11.

c8IolI.jpg

Ge7qGV.jpg

Got a few knocks in the match.

rQmemN.jpg

5iLihE.jpg

We were underdogs and up against it and would need some luck to overturn the first leg.

UgwSHz.jpg

This match was fairer, but we couldn't break them down and their goalie saved 6 shots!

TfnmYu.jpg

BzuLxX.jpg

bYXyH2.jpg

Show us that sweet ECL Money! (I think it is a bug that it is awarded twice) The bank balance loves it! this season is paid for already.

1e1j5P.jpg

I said we played well for us and that we really had no chance of winning the Cup anyway!

JfrlCn.jpg

It is annoying whenever a youth player is poached, but when by a Semi-Pro team in the same league, doubly so!

After the loss in the ECL I was able to find a new Assman.

8raxLP.jpg

More expensive, but better than the last one as well.

oAMesE.jpg

He has better attributes and license than me!

F1h5ci.jpg

I am excited to work with him and maybe learn something!

I7XWCp.jpg

We finished the month with a Friendly and we didn't play well considering the team's stature versus our opponents.

Season Preview

j5OWSP.jpg

Considered the worst team in the league and I improved the team!

The Dream XI is TNS's starting lineup.

4124aU.jpg

m8miFP.jpg

KltOMv.jpg

The odds are against us but we will try our best to stave off relegation.

Player of the Month

YkGrXF.jpg

Management Report

wSH1ue.jpg

Rppt7j.jpg

lAEFjj.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

MuY4x6.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.0c65c2d1c4c1aa418c6f2032e3dbeb00.png

to be continued:

50cIbG.png

August 2027: Regular Season

Manager's Thoughts

We have gotten off to a fast start and are a top the table. I think that the play in Europe concentrates the players' minds betters than friendlies. Yes, we lost the Cup match to Connah's Quay, but they are a tough team to beat and because it was a Cup match, I played a rotated squad. Also, I have been using both the 4-3-3 DM Wide or the 4-2-3-1 Wide depending on which I think will do better based on the opponent's formation. I know it is early but if we can continue playing like this we can easily make top 3.

Schedule

image.png.d6d3054e7baf0b3c26f41028177dda37.png

Highlights

The first match of the season was against Gap Connah's Quay in the League Cup.

BCH6br.jpg

PZpQ4A.jpg

We were considered underdogs even though we had beaten a Professional team in Europa Conference League play.

MWiJZT.jpg

The board reminded me of their expectations. I expect to meet them or exceed them.

X8chal.jpg

The match was an even stalemate with us playing the 4-2-3-1 DM Wide and headed to penalties where we didn't cover ourselves in glory.

t6o6Ip.jpg

Our Season ticketholders grew by a WHOLE 7 fans!

After the loss to Connah's Quay we headed on the road to Caernarfon Town for the first match of the Premier League Season.

Q4vgkr.jpg

6XXCFc.jpg

The fans of Caernarfon expect victory.

pZNOuE.jpg

Caernarfon ended up losing to our 4-3-3 DM Wide Formation.

lTr15v.jpg

Holmes came off the bench to bag a brace and player of the match!

gy0eKl.jpg

The Welsh Cup would see us host a real minnow.

urx35Y.jpg

another player poached, this is becoming annoying!

bfPUeI.jpg

We then had to face Haverfordwest at the Y Morfa in our next match.

NW7j1I.jpg

The 4-3-3 DM wide showcased Burchell skills.....

P4OEAO.jpg

Our backup Striker is out for over a month.....

ggsRzz.jpg

Hat-Trick Hero!

eltNvo.jpg

Highlights at 11pm of our unexpected victory!

vdtUa1.jpg

The next match brought Newtown FC to the Y Morfa Stadium.

0uVLw5.jpg

considered the top match of the Day!

ZEAh7N.jpg

It ended 1-1 as I chose to use the 4-2-3-1 Wide.

B3Xes3.jpg

Our new AMC-AP-A took the plaudits!

S9Xt8K.jpg

AI5fQI.jpg

We hit the road for the next match and were still considered underdogs!

PpUorW.jpg

We destroyed them with the 4-3-3 Wide.

CGnglf.jpg

Player of the Match and Week!

SRnSjy.jpg

I finished my National B License....

ym0szO.jpg

I have progressed but I think most of the progression is due to successful seasons.

wR96O4.jpg

I applied to the Club for the National A License and was refused. If we don't make Europe I'm Leaving!

League Table

55Cnxb.jpg

HeUMsa.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

0oA50N.jpg

Monthly Awards

pCH52j.jpg

6K504U.jpg

4QnrRN.jpg

5SjkQy.jpg

Management Report

jTBzLs.jpg

0SoVfi.jpg

kiDv23.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

49GMMp.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.ac0cad6b9962b1864096a1bb6ea657b0.png

The month is short and sweet but a match against TNS looms large.

to be continued:

50cIbG.png

September 2027: Regular Season

Manager's Thoughts

September saw us continue our good play and we went undefeated. We destroyed a minnow in the Welsh Cup. Drew against a relegation Rival in a "look ahead" match. Then had a big win against the Champions TNS at their place. This means we are comfortably in 3rd place in the table and 1 point out of first place.  If we continue to play like this a third season of Europe could happen, but the end of the season is a long way off....it is only September!

Schedule

image.png.643be313edb6fb50c25c2012e47c5ac3.png

Highlights

The month of September started with Deadline Day

xfFjqh.jpg

As you can see, we weren't big players even though the players I did bring in improved the Squad.

q868Qd.jpg

We expected a low turnout because we were playing real minnows.

tBHlxG.jpg

We were big favorites and it showed!

div9Ft.jpg

We started out with a rotated squad playing the 4-2-3-1 and added regulars in the second half to ensure victory and get some match fitness.

3aJSZL.jpg

backup player out with an injury.....

cdfLr5.jpg

We got some prize money for our efforts.....

DYTHFT.jpg

Jack clarke played like we want him to, hopefully he will have similar performances against better opposition.

ocx1O9.jpg

As a reward we will get another minnow!

y6z7hH.jpg

Ia2Cxz.jpg

Record Breaking!

RcNGJJ.jpg

We ended up with an xG of 6.83!

The next match would see us host Cardiff Met Uni

qbYX10.jpg

Even though we had been playing well we are still considered underdogs!

h459wb.jpg

The match was a draw that saw the 4-3-3 used.

c48MmW.jpg

We are putting together quite the run and it started last season!

ndbmuc.jpg

We loaned Mold Alex a depth player and he should be in good hands with my ex-Assman Peter Lloyd.

The last match of the month saw us take on TNS at Park Hall Stadium.

kvXotR.jpg

Of course we were underdogs to the Champions, but I felt we had a chance!

QvFsnD.jpg

and we won going ahead in the first half and then hanging on for dear life late. The turning point of the match was when Aaron Jones saved a penalty just before half time.

4jtRmg.jpg

We are now comfortably in third place!

4Bh8Rx.jpg

Our Goalie was immense in the victory against The New Saints!

pFnlx6.jpg

Nine in a row!

5fBBSZ.jpg

We will play Flint town if we beat a minnow in the Welsh Cup.

League Table

KjMV5b.jpg

e61zvH.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

D7Vc8K.jpg

Player of the Month

mpiieY.jpg

This player has been very consistent all month primarily off the bench.

q4fXKS.jpg

Management Report

60IvSc.jpg

6qkMBC.jpg

OvNLMO.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

EMus4k.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.b42ed414edc9deb13199cbdd063cb48a.png

to be continued:

image.png

50cIbG.png

October 2027: Regular Season

Manager's Thoughts

October was a busy month with seven fixtures to play. We started off losing our first two matches and then righted the ship for the rest of the month. We are scoring and that is the strength of the team. Our Defense is shaky, and I plan on improving the GK position in January, to make a real run at the top of the table.

Schedule

image.png.6ec2646a665c70349c17d4e7a810dc05.png

Highlights

The first match of October came after a two week break that was in the schedule for some reason and I didn't play friendlies to keep match sharpness up and it showed.

se6BND.jpg

We would travel to Carmarthen Town and be underdogs as always.

ZfEEJy.jpg

We played terribly against a Direct 4-4-2.....with a 4-2-3-1 Wide.

Pzr3xJ.jpg

Losing Clarke early in the match was the turning point that led to us losing control of the match.

LcRcAL.jpg

I was not happy about how we played overall and especially after losing Clarke!

0Dofaf.jpg

We had tied the team undefeated streak record but couldn't surpass it....

0Pn3dN.jpg

Our loss was prime viewing on the late-night sporting news!

NrzrcF.jpg

This means we will run the 4-3-3 Wide while he is out.

bO83wB.jpg

The next match was a visit from Bala Town and we were home underdogs.

kWi4Jx.jpg

We controlled the match but couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with our shots...and Bala was lucky with theirs.....should have been a Draw.

JjCrXv.jpg

After the two consecutive losses we took on one of our Bogey teams at their place.

zMGnsU.jpg

We were able to end the losing streak but had to settle for a draw. After a furious second half comeback late on!

We then had a respite taking on a minnow in the Welsh Cup at the Y Morfa Stadium.

JBJ7P0.jpg

bw1d2b.jpg

We won comfortably with the backups playing the 4-2-3-1 Wide.

zWqS85.jpg

Our next opponent in the Welsh Cup would JD Cymru South Team Flint Town.

exwgLv.jpg

Leydon had a day leading the team from the AMR-W-S Position.

cJ3sE5.jpg

My former U-19 Head Coach lost his job and I had just had a losing streak myself so sympathized with him.

v5tbaJ.jpg

A backup/depth player wants to leave......

hk6mKs.jpg

We had to travel to Flint Town and were favorites, so I played the 4-3-3 with the starters.

me1OF7.jpg

Flint played us tough but we ended up with the win due to our superiority. The Goaltending situation will be looked into for the Transfer Window. Since I have now identified the problem with our defense.

mQuXab.jpg

Max Moore had a great day where he played more as an Inside Forward than a winger, but I will take it.

Z306h7.jpg

I want to win the Welsh Cup!

The Draw for the next round was the next day.....

Wq6SKi.jpg

We drew the worst possible matchup.....I was hoping for this to be the final.

saQ7dp.jpg

Another showdown with TNS at least we're at home.

jdwuES.jpg

I transfer listed the bastard and he had offers but wouldn't leave....

sT12Jw.jpg

iwKQf4.jpg

He's not going to get it here.

ZttfAz.jpg

With the Jones Drama in the background the team headed to Barry Town for a match.

VGXhOB.jpg

We won in spite of our terrible goalkeeping!

CrEwmf.jpg

Our Star Striker led the line!

Hm1IHZ.jpg

The last match of the month would see us take on streaking Caernarfon Town.

ISrvZM.jpg

We were home underdogs and were able to escape with a draw only because of a great goalkeeping display by the Caernarfon GK who was player of the match!

6DbJbS.jpg

In the wider World Manchester seems to be the hotbed of Youth Development!

League Table

wte2qP.jpg

NvGveX.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

E08ttx.jpg

Scoring more than we are giving up, but the problems are there....

0pmT0j.jpg

If we just played better defense....I think I am going to get a better goalie to improve things.

Player of the Month

5GxbQi.jpg

Management Report

JDOAVa.jpg

3fYFPE.jpg

uGnXI6.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

ManO8B.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.40e25f5254ca3c9e7e5bb34484378c6b.png

to be continued:

50cIbG.png

November 2027: Regular Season

Manager's Thoughts

The team had a great month going undefeated. i think the fact that I use two different formations and rotate personnel, is keeping us from getting predictable for the other teams and making us hard to defend. Our defense hasn't been the best and always fails when tested. Our good defensive days are against low block teams that just want to defend. I am hoping to bring in a better goalkeeper and maybe a CB to improve the defense in January as we make a run at Europe again. I have also decided that if we don't make a top 2 position in the table I am moving on to another team because in many ways I feel I have taken them as far as they can go in present circumstances.

Schedule

image.png.151cdfb965474350e34940c58b678c09.png

Highlights

The month of November started with a match with Connah's Quay.

1QtozC.jpg

As always, we were the underdogs.....

MPA6Dd.jpg

We went on the road and played our 4-3-3 formation and got a win even if we began to let up late and become complacent against 10 men.

In the wider world the usual suspects are in the top ten players in the World.

dmF89l.jpg

Our next match was against bottom dwelling Haverfordwest.

51DkV2.jpg

Low turn out team playing badly.... there may be a correlation!

qXh401.jpg

Even though Haverfordwest was at the bottom of the table we were still underdogs!

uGI0FO.jpg

I played a half-rotated squad using the 4-2-3-1 Wide and was unhappy to only get a draw, but the team so superb fight back so I didn't give them the "Hairdryer" treatment.

3gFlqI.jpg

We are on another unbeaten run!

The next match was to be held at the Y Morfa Stadium

8gSiVL.jpg

The newly promoted team was playing well and would be tough to beat but we were ready.

sU1SoV.jpg

Our new midfielder wants to show his old team what they are missing!

5uRKnh.jpg

We had a hard time penetrating their low block defense but ultimately, we were successful!

rYSvFm.jpg

The next match of the month would see us go on the road to Cardiff to take on the Met Uni.

wmdnfg.jpg

We played the 4-2-3-1 Wide against their 4-4-2 and dominated.

iqMh0g.jpg

We are putting another run together.....

BLrtYE.jpg

The Board wanted to give me a new contract, i demurred and asked them to go Professional instead which was rejected. We will ONLY revisit this if we make Europe.

HeIgdV.jpg

The team is running rampant with another matchup against TNS next!

8IiA5N.jpg

The Team's Media offer trying to hype the fans up going into the next match! Which is against the NEW SAINTS!

League Table

yXedvy.jpg

YusgC0.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

HXmi5x.jpg

Scoring more than we are giving up.

XG Table says we are right where we should be.

Team Defending is bad.

Team Attacking is good just not as good as TNS!

TNS Attacking Analysis

zgxAqr.jpg

Our Right wing is the best player in the League for the past month!

Monthly Awards

Player of the Month

aJ3R4j.jpg

Manager of the Month

jCHjF1.jpg

590dls.jpg

Another Atta Boy!

Management Report

VRamFH.jpg

4LfLWe.jpg

o76DJi.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

qOpd9C.jpg

Looking ahead

image.png.5613ce32dac013caf6ff0051d4bab749.png

The big match is against the New Saints at the beginning of the month, but we end the month with some tricky ones as well.

to be continued:

50cIbG.png

December 2027-Early January 2028: Regular Season

Manager's Thoughts

The team started off where we left off dominating teams and the about halfway through the month something changed it was almost like our opponents were no longer seeing us as relegation fodder and were much harder to defeat. All three losses saw either terrible refereeing, horrible goalkeeping, or both! The team is in the mix for another run at Europe. I was offered an extension, but I turned it down wanting to "explore my options" at the end of my contract like a player. Even so I have endeavored to make sure the team is ready for the future by bringing in a new goalkeeper and re-signing players needed for registration rules.

Schedule

image.png.2c05e9fe29b1d7a6ef77ea73f37d32a3.png

Highlights

The month of December started with a Big Match against the New Saints!

V5Z0iF.jpg

The match was to be held at the Y Morfa Stadium and we were big underdogs to the champs and league leaders.

xvvi4N.jpg

Except we played our best football that day and they played their worst. It was touch and go with us in the lead until halfway through the second half when an avalanche of goals came our way with 3 in the last three minutes!

r8fkWV.jpg

A young Center back was player of the match due to our set-piece prowess on second balls.

McQZUK.jpg

It kept our unbeaten run going!

HiZX1m.jpg

Gavin Lewis had a day, Player of the Week!

c2PuNX.jpg

He has put in good performances all season.

4MX1ss.jpg

1PEm66.jpg

Is something Special happening in North Wales?

Cl68Ci.jpg

Their shocking goalkeeping flattered us....we should have won but not by that much according to the analysts.

The next match came soon after and was a trip to relegation threatened Newtown FC.

biGtqj.jpg

Even though we just beat the Champs 7-1, we are still underdogs to the last placed team!

Wawsig.jpg

We won playing the 4-2-3-1 Wide against their 4-4-2 and the squad was rotated with many backup players starting!

gmUDHB.jpg

The Right winger is the primary assist man in the Hootie Leece System, even though we have a playmaker!

2kXUos.jpg

Another Player of the Week!

P2zb0q.jpg

nZdrEm.jpg

We re-signed some players for next season that will needed. 

8TyVJk.jpg

Carmarthen Town came to the Y Morfa next and we were actually favored for once.

mQZ6lN.jpg

The team played the 4-3-3 DM Wide which is our main formation and won, just like we were supposed to.

baOnEw.jpg

I was asked about my ex-Assman getting fired for poor play......I sympathized with my friend.

HRuJPR.jpg

We are now unbeaten in 12 matches! Is this the High water mark of the season?

KCTELu.jpg

The Youth intake looks pretty blah......a good Center-back is always useful.

ktq5Za.jpg

This match was considered a toss up.....Underdogs no more!

NtOw9B.jpg

Our Set-Piece Defense was terrible, and the referee was horrible!

s1E5T0.jpg

We lose our backup Striker for about a month!

The schedule didn't get easier with Gap Connah's Quay visiting the Y Morfa Stadium.

vnHWRQ.jpg

We were again the underdogs....in a 2nd vs. 3rd matchup.

QLkaE6.jpg

Both teams fought hard for the shirt but we came up short.

P6fWE6.jpg

I had made a promise to our star midfielder to play him as a Central Midfielder and that is one reason why I used the 4-3-3 so much, but it made him happy.

m0xTPS.jpg

I turned down the extension because I want to "Explore my options" nearer the end of my contract. I will re-sign for another year if we get European Football.

zfGNjg.jpg

The next match is against Colwyn Bay on New Year's Day. Can we end the losing streak?

o5vhFT.jpg

I signed this player as a backup again because he is from the Conwy Academy and those players are needed for registration for both the league and European Football.

Kpzddh.jpg

Fish is older and worse but for the same reason.

4lQzNU.jpg

That wasn't entirely true, I was still looking for a goalie, but I think I found my man.

EXkeAy.jpg

2Y6Si8.jpg

He comes in and immediately becomes the new number one!

QfumdF.jpg

This was another loss and my fault because I didn't start my new goalkeeper and the old one put in a 6.0 performance!

League Table

R4oD2V.jpg

l7aVs9.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

qJPWWD.jpg

4kmEj9.jpg

We are right where we should be according to expected points!

Player of the Month

FfVEyC.jpg

Burchell is just our most consistent performer.

Management Report

88MB32.jpg

dmJodk.jpg

828BUD.jpg

Even with the losing streak the team is in a good place.

Monthly Financial Report

U1Hlee.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.210b9e87d61b6460083d67f7843d26f8.png

Remember we have 10 more matches to play to determine the Champ and the European places.

to be continued:

I think you tend to get better opportunities in the league you are already managing in but personally I like to move leagues.

You could always sign for 12 months for European football, win a trophy or two (league & cup), maybe a reputation boost and move on again at the end of the season.

VQdcLm.jpg

January 2028: Regular Season

Manager's Thoughts

I started the month managing Conwy and ended it as Head Coach of The New Saints. I was shocked to get an interview offer from them and since I was nearing the end of my contract and was beginning to look at other jobs, I took the interview. I continued to manage Conwy and waited. When TNS offered me the job, Conwy tried to persuade me to stay but the finances of the deals were not even close. So, I jumped ship to the bigger team for the bigger paycheck. There is pressure to win the league and the Welsh Cup but the team I inherited is good enough to to both in the Welsh League. I will have to do some rebuilding over the summer but at least I will be able to get in Big, Fast, Strong players who can bully the hobbits we seem to have an abundance of in the current team. So, I can get some more European Glory for the Club which is the actual reason I was brought to the club I believe.

Schedule

image.png.0bd260bece4f28932d6adc5f750c2f1f.png

Highlights

kHOixe.jpg

This ended up in my inbox in early January and since I was lukewarm about continuing my relationship with Conwy. I went on the interview. It was a bigger and better club than my current one. Even though it would be seen by many as a "Heel" turn by me.

n2iLSt.jpg

I continued in my job as Conwy Manager.

8URG6Y.jpg

Conwy was seen as a favorite even though they were in bad form.....Barry Town was worse.

LusOnX.jpg

The match was between two teams that didn't want to lose but didn't want to win either. Conwy had more chances, but they were mostly futile.

U1AhhR.jpg

Of note Conwy's new acquisition was between the sticks.

DHH5uf.jpg

vL7IAV.jpg

Conwy had made it into the Championship division in 3rd place.

zqGRtt.jpg

I let the old goalkeeper head to new pastures.

and that was my final act as manager of Conwy Borough.

w53WBX.jpg

The job was offered and it was more than twice the salary and for a professional team. I took it even though Conwy tried to get me to stay.

61iBhW.jpg

I only have until the end of the 2029 season to prove myself and the pressure is on to win trophies.

KgmeVR.jpg

The first thing that was in my inbox was a terrible Youth Intake Report

KtBiIV.jpg

I then found out about the fans......

Czh1ll.jpg

Lots of social media, but almost NO season ticket holders.

The Board then brought me in and showed me their expectations.

y7Fi8X.jpg

I think they want me to continue dominating Wales but do better in European Football.

POIB6W.jpg

A player the old management was after decided NOT to join us. His loss!

Qil6bs.jpg

I was definitely excited about what I could possibly do with greater resources.

UbQO2R.jpg

The Number Two Team in the league put down a marker by winning this cup and they were the first opponents after my takeover.

tJP4pz.jpg

image.png.7fc864f0e5561e7320dad6aa6c89b7e1.png

This is the team as is it has quality players but is not really ready for Gegen press. I will have to make do until the summer because we are right up against the payroll cap.

uW0KCM.jpg

gnf944.jpg

T4XCDy.jpg

The team will have the three same formations as I used at Conwy. The Assman suggested that we use the 4-2-3-1 Wide as our main formation. I will try that but will probably fall back on the 4-3-3 Wide. If we win the league with games remaining in hand, I will try the 4-2-4 Wide as well.

c0ZcvO.jpg

The first match was against the second-place team. A chance to lay down a marker!

Oyy3Hi.jpg

We were favored as the home team and because we were the only Professional team as well. 1rst and 2nd place in a Six-Pointer!

EKoTK1.jpg

We started off well and faded late. You could tell the team wasn't used to pressing as much as I was asking, and the tempo and cohesion of the defense was off.

lwmVAK.jpg

Our First String Left back is out for a few matches.

y0wgbH.jpg

I wasn't happy with the effort in the second half!

My next match was against the fourth placed team Bala Town we would be the visitors and I expected a much better outcome.

m4oycJ.jpg

I decided to play the 4-3-3 DM Wide after the fiasco with the 4-2-3-1 Wide.

3pNj3p.jpg

He is the best Striker we have I'm not selling!

QprBQl.jpg

A much better outcome a convincing victory!

47Ygoa.jpg

A young midfielder performed well in the half-rotated squad.

FOHJZz.jpg

Highlights at 11pm in Wales!

AUPpAo.jpg

We are still in this Cup and have reached the Semi-Final which we are hosting.

KR6zOH.jpg

We then hosted my ex-employers Conwy in the next match at Park Lane Stadium

bjmIxv.jpg

Not much to look at in real life the Game makes it out to be better than it is, but it is home.

lf8v5K.jpg

We dominated Conwy the same way I played against other teams as Conwy and there was nothing they could do.

gn6opW.jpg

Our loan player was the star of the show!

After the match I decided to extend Grehan's stay with the team.

UYVH8y.jpg

Hczwat.jpg

The backup keeper got the FLU sent home to keep from infecting the squad.

PRDO2h.jpg

Augsburg came for our Star midfielder and Captain and matched his absurdly low release fee of $13.5K! The team didn't take it well. I didn't make any promises and sent them on their way saying the team was still good without him and Augsburg was a bigger team.

ProO16.jpg

sfT8Xk.jpg

I signed this player that was on my shortlist for a long time at Conwy to replace Kouadio.

7IO7mB.jpg

This player will come in the summer as I makeover the team.

KgQqHD.jpg

I also allowed the GM to bring in some players for the U-19's that might be useful next season as well.

V8ysJX.jpg

League Table

jT5mI2.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

R4cNZk.jpg

Management Report

wUQ1gV.jpg

The Jury is still out!

Monthly Financial Report

G13rg2.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.acb7f20a721b149c921a6db1f908083e.png

to be continued:

39 minutes ago, Rikulec said:

Nice career move to TNS, fingers crossed you can make an impact in Europe!

It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but it has the advantage of European Football on the regular and I didn't solicit it and hadn't made any applications either. I had been thinking Vanarama National League or something similar maybe semi-pro team in France.

VQdcLm.jpg

February 2028: Regular Season

Manager's Thoughts

The month started off with a tricky Cup tie versus a bigger or equal team in Kilmarnock and we ended up losing on penalties. Otherwise, it was smooth sailing beating our competition from Wales in both the League and the Welsh Cup. The Team ended up winning its 20th league title under my stewardship even though most of the work was done by my predecessor. The Team also advanced to the Semi-Final of the Welsh Cup with a dominating victory over my old club Conwy. The team is coming along well but is obviously in need of an overhaul if we are to really use the gegen press approach and make it work in Europe. To that end I signed a former Man City youth player for next season to bolster the defense.

Schedule

image.png.1308923eebdc35d21cbd22fcb3d24d14.png

Highlights

The first match of February was the SPFL Trust Trophy Semi-Final at Park Hall Stadium.

9xm9t4.jpg

The visitors were favored, where have I heard that before?

BO6mxt.jpg

I played a strong team that used the 4-3-3 DM Wide Formation, but it wasn't enough to beat the Scots. At least my boys played hard and took them to penalties.

lRNA0w.jpg

This was a trophy I thought we had a chance at.....but it wasn't to be.

oiJk3B.jpg

Akinola had a penalty saved and that was the difference in the match.

PJwQ0U.jpg

The team's young striker continues his hot form!

After the disappointment against Kilmarnock, we then had to play Aberystwyth in a JD Cymru Premier League match.

vpjkVj.jpg

FzHLbP.jpg

Our Captain and backup striker hurts himself in training.....

We didn't need to worry we won the match....2-0

MGxZi8.jpg

We then went on the road to Cardiff and played the University team.

We were favored and played the 4-3-3 Wide again.

uMocv7.jpg

We started off slow but answered to tie the match then Cardiff Met Uni "Parked the Bus" after their early adventures. It took tame but we finally broke their defense down and won the match.

ogPLf6.jpg

Williams our playmaker won the match.

S7qAsK.jpg

He was also named player of the week.

The next match saw me return to Conwy for the Welsh Cup Quarterfinal at the Y Morfa Stadium.

QCgZbW.jpg

We were heavily favored and needed to do a professional job and advance in the Cup Run.

lhs30T.jpg

I started thinking about next season and an agent offered an interesting prospect.

We offered a contract to the player.

ThCyYO.jpg

The Agent tried to start a bidding war for his clients services.....

The team then played the match with Conwy.....

Oa44qu.jpg

and won easily. This was important because we are expected to win the Welsh Cup.

t0z3th.jpg

We're in it to win it! This is just a stepping stone!

zdtqNj.jpg

Our Young Iraqi Center back got the plaudits with his aerial prowess.

yFq2bx.jpg

and after the Quarterfinals the Semifinals were drawn and the winner is:

AdpoVg.jpg

We have a trip to Colwyn Bay for the Semi-Final. It could be a tough match in front of a big crowd.

The last match of the month was against Bala Town and we had a chance to win the league championship.

kNJzf3.jpg

We were heavily favored but would need a professional job to secure the title.

p1SJAZ.jpg

Just before the match Katongo confirmed he was signing with us for next season.

z71gdL.jpg

I have used this Man City product before in my saves (notably at Preston North End) and he should fit in with playing from the back.

6nb8Ff.jpg

We scored early and looked in control until Bala made it a game. Then our Star Striker finished them off late to secure the title!

IB6Saf.jpg

Player of the Match and probably player of the Season based on goal totals!

OJ2k41.jpg

We showed our superiority yet again, most of the work had been done under the other manager, but I made sure to finish the job.

7t8WaI.jpg

We have an absolute stranglehold on this league!

xQxXYh.jpg

The board is happy that I met one of their objectives. Still have the Welsh Cup to get.

League Table

96P4jh.jpg

fvLpt3.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

byIfho.jpg

Player of the Month

p2lZ3R.jpg

m5E2D8.jpg

Management Report

3c4DPX.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

QKTXPG.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.ddbbdd548bc8ebf6e35ac9caec408d20.png

to be continued:

VQdcLm.jpg

March 2028: Regular Season

Manager's Thoughts

The month of March saw us play three times but only win two of them. Gap Connah's Quay continues to be a team we have a tough time beating and I am beginning to se them as a rival since they are the second biggest and best team in the Cymru Premier League. After losing to them we handled our business against both Conwy and Colwyn Bay. The win against Colwyn Bay means we will be in the Final of the Welsh Cup another piece of hardware we are expected to win. The Academy graduates were rather poor this year and with the u-19 Registration requirements of the league AND the home-grown club requirements of European Football that is something I will have to look to improve for the future. The team is getting used to playing Hootie-Ball and it reflects in our performances as I plan for next season.

Schedule

image.png.4a3e0def1e5aad940d1783b77a817e48.png

Highlights

The month of March started with another match against Wales second biggest and best team Gap Connah's Quay.

DTmPP3.jpg

All we have to play for are records and here is one.

g9XU4m.jpg

It would be nice to win 26 of 32 matches but it would definitely be better to win them all!

x7fSDi.jpg

Young D'Ath is taking over the Striker Spot and becoming a foundational piece for my vision for the team.

NSKGJA.jpg

Also looking to break the Player of the Match record these are exciting times!

0vgNJF.jpg

It was a forgettable match which saw D'Ath miss a penalty and go downhill from there.

OJz2g5.jpg

Our Loss was on the news all over Wales that night!

After the loss to Gap Connah's Quay we then headed back to Conwy again this time for a league match.

bYi8t5.jpg

We were heavy favorites and expected to beat a struggling Conwy team.

DbJnAd.jpg

and we did and I rotated the squad a bit to judge players for future use next season.

mtvhCQ.jpg

Young Tom Haynes led the team from the right wing.

RMAjEi.jpg

Victory Highlights at 11pm!

The Academy players came through and they weren't very good.

7bXr3l.jpg

In fact, the GM would only sign three of them to join the U-19's. I would later sign two more.

We then headed to Colwyn Bay for the Welsh Cup Semi-Final.

wwcYiv.jpg

Colwyn Bay has the biggest most enthusiastic fanbase of any Welsh Team.

2kkr6o.jpg

We were expected to win....as heavy favorites.

85hPIe.jpg

and we did just that hammering them 4-1!

6ZJbHX.jpg

Jordan Marshall playing in one his last matches for the team was named Player of the Match.

DCcVuo.jpg

That victory setup a final versus Carmarthen Town for the Welsh Cup.

TDsGMi.jpg

A player that was disgruntled and not playing that well under me is a favorite for player of the year?

khXyZ9.jpg

Here come the Regens! None belong to TNS of course!

League Table

vRIO5H.jpg

qRxLkr.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

QGte1K.jpg

Sz0uM1.jpg

Player of the Month

EgLNtA.jpg

Management Report

FBE7Mb.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

A9NuCW.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.9e9d557030aeef0e57f9cfda9d539436.png

to be continued:

VQdcLm.jpg

April 2028: Regular Season "We reclaim the Welsh Cup"

Manager's Thoughts

The team is rounding into form and getting used to playing the gegen press. All three matches were dominant victories and are probably a preview of what we should expect next season in Wales. The team is ready to forgive me for the sale of Kouadio and that was helped with is reclaiming the Welsh Cup at the end of the month.

Schedule

image.png.a87f588adb50ed9ddde3a7bbe4bc3b90.png

Highlights

The SPFL Trust Challenge Cup came to an end and we could be proud of our achievements. Reaching the Semi-Final and losing to the eventual winner.

nqE6Sf.jpg

The first match of the month was held at Park Hall Stadium against Cardiff Met Uni

1q27ey.jpg

Again, we were heavy favorites and needed to make sure we won.

Qdg0XM.jpg

We won in a dominating match that saw the other team try to frustrate our offense with a defensive low block.

kvaHXP.jpg

My ex-player is getting plaudits even if he is no longer in the starting lineup for Conwy.

N5VOMl.jpg

As the team is playing well players are beginning to come around that the sale of Kouadio wasn't a bad thing.

ZEUu90.jpg

5v1SJp.jpg

I signed another player for Bench depth on Defense with Jack Cooper leaving.

WZ2xtM.jpg

The last match of the season and we were big favorites!

PSmK5p.jpg

Another player got over his doubts on the move.

J61EI7.jpg

We had a tough time in the beginning of the match with their low block, but some encouragement lit a fire under young D'Ath who scored a Hat-trick to lead the team to victory!

1nUmhz.jpg

Q7MmNk.jpg

Player of the Match and of the Week!

05JyIA.jpg

Our Starting Left Back would miss the Welsh Cup Final with injury.

m6xbVI.jpg

The Board wanted to remind me of our obligation to win the Welsh Cup.

tFJiHa.jpg

We set a record with 26 Victories and 6 losses in 32 matches. We will try and do better next season!

0Fz3WP.jpg

Another player got over the sale of Kouadio.

5xW4pJ.jpg

These were the three players the GM thought were good enough to join the U-19's. I added two more players. That is how poor the intake was.

4RjiRG.jpg

The Welsh Cup was to be played at a neutral site and would be the biggest attendance of any match this season!

SeYMUC.jpg

We were big favorites, but needed to do a professional job to reclaim "our" Cup!

ldzuYY.jpg

We won it TWELVE out of thirteen times this Cup has been played for so far!

cKZwib.jpg

D'Ath is the man and hopefully he does it in the final!

cmuHVp.jpg

The Former Manager warned us about Carmarthen's Star player. I had a plan for the Hobbit, rough him up whenever he touched the ball.

SkKQW1.jpg

It was just another match for a team that was becoming a scoring machine!

JMmPNV.jpg

5vayZx.jpg

f6L0FV.jpg

We did the Domestic Double and got some steam achievements.

Uq1OB4.jpg

Idris Kanu showed his quality as I determined his future with the club and gave me something to think about.

uQipPS.jpg

GYQsMN.jpg

IOscSp.jpg

The Board was delighted with me checking off another objective.

taGAn2.jpg

LYTKfm.jpg

We won the Welsh Cup and reclaimed what is rightfully ours!

H6EolM.jpg

I am encouraged because we got our season objectives completed, we may need to be more ambitious in the future.

vCBtqu.jpg

We set another record in a great season.

iLhnPD.jpg

and are GK did well too.

Post Season Board Meeting

K2CACq.jpg

not a bad budget slightly bigger than this season.

IY3199.jpg

Growing the fanbase on Social Media, Need more Season Ticket holders though!

6tkkom.jpg

Our general performance wasn't bad, but we need to improve the defense.

1x9OMr.jpg

The team is in a good place and now they are ready to accept me as their manager.

CLklfw.jpg

Board Expectations I can agree with....

League Table

A9ueMO.jpg

9btkWO.jpg

Player of the Month

nK9OAJ.jpg

PKGHG6.jpg

Management Report

oUUEUo.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

fx8771.jpg

to be continued:

VQdcLm.jpg

May 2028: Postseason "Las Vegas Nights"

Manager's Thoughts

image.png.df9d4feb06b127bacc73fc459b00bec7.png

I headed to Las Vegas to get away from Wales and Europe and Football for a while.

Highlights

A5YjKG.jpg

I asked and got another coaching course.

Season Review

dMKB9y.jpg

It was a decent season just a couple of losses to Conwy and Gap Connah's Quay to avenge next season.

aVGCem.jpg

The Finances weren't the best but that is probably because of a lack of success in Europe since the team was in ALL Three European Leagues. I am looking forward to getting to the Group Stage of the European Conference League at a minimum.

RotHO7.jpg

All our players played well during the season.

RcYsBk.jpg

Fan's Player of the Season

eqs2RR.jpg

Young Player of the Season

UEllcE.jpg

Manager's Player of the Season

4QfPl3.jpg

ob1lgN.jpg

The team probably got off to a slow start due to European commitments. I am going to try and improve the depth of the team to perform better in the early season.

zE1gLN.jpg

I took the plaudits but my predecessor put the foundation in place.

League Awards

O0WdIT.jpg

D'Ath broke the league Record for goals!

Hxuxg9.jpg

It was quite the year for the BWM-D who settled into that role late but had been a playmaker for a lot of the season.

MdWHXT.jpg

D'Ath is a Striker to build around before he leaves....

jka2Nn.jpg

Highlights

ncl2eW.jpg

Teams are beginning to sniff around for D'Ath. I started negotiations for a better deal immediately.

XYQ3CO.jpg

We were the best is Wales by far...in our league.

vYeLfF.jpg

sSLVBV.jpg

Europe was good to English Teams.

bgdxIo.jpg

AC Milan won the Champions League!

Monthly Financial Report

IvQZCJ.jpg

to be continued:

VQdcLm.jpg

June 2028: Offseason/Preseason

Manager's Thoughts

This was a month spent reorganizing the club. I spent time getting rid of staff members who weren't good enough and bringing in others. The biggest cuts were in the playing staff when I let go of over 13 players at the end of the season. The First team is still good enough to challenge in Europe and dominate Wales after the layoffs. The U-19's will be a work in progress as we try an establish ourselves as a youth dominated team in the future on an Ajax Model. Unfortunately, we need money for those improvements needed to make this a more successful self-sustaining homegrown endeavor. To secure money for that vision of the future we must do better in European Tournaments.

Highlights

932EK3.jpg

The GM that I tried to terminate when he wanted too much money and the board stepped in is now on a month to month basis.

hh5FDy.jpg

I decided to bring back Kanu as the fans love him and he was willing to take a paycut to stay. Also he put on some good performances that helped him stay at the club.

M55OEb.jpg

The team's finances took a hit due to a lack of success in Europe.

pbsjcm.jpg

Conwy's success in Europe has helped the league gain ranking internationally.

Lx9rbj.jpg

We remain in the Top 200 teams in the world, but I want to improve that under my stewardship.

U6JaPq.jpg

England and Italy benefit from the new rule and get an extra team in the Champion's League.

3TGEGo.jpg

We will start our qualifying for the Champion's League against Cliftonville in Early July. Thus I was forced to start preseason early. June 17th to be ready.

PO8DGk.jpg

Another Season, in the early stages of the season I will be playing the backups as we will be in Europe doing our best but even then we should beat most teams with our kids.

t6v6WT.jpg

Our Starting Right Back got injured in training and will miss the first Champion's League matches.

fgLuvW.jpg

I decided to pull the trigger and bring our loanee Agius to the team permanently. He will be a backup but will get a lot of playing time early in the season. He will be the starter next season.

dULLtV.jpg

Another player got over the Kouadio transfer which is good to see.

CwOy35.jpg

As the biggest club in the Welsh Pyramid, we dominate the Sponsorship income with more than three times the average. My Goal is to eventually have the enough sponsorship money to pay the wage bill of the players.

mVwqTI.jpg

Agius doesn't come cheap but sometimes you need to spend money for quality players.

5FCvQB.jpg

As a review both my teams achieved success last season this season, I am expecting another TNS win.

HnkOIA.jpg

No one TNS signed stood out last season.

HBXB7s.jpg

The Board set out their expectations, they are a little low in Europe, but we should be able to exceed those. Of Course, I expect to win the Cymru Premier League and Welsh Cup.

4BPfyb.jpg

The Welsh League must be on Local Access Cable or something.

lHqsUF.jpg

The fixture list doesn't matter really, we are expected to win in all the matches now we just have to do it.

1rrjAQ.jpg

The fans were happy that we brought the player back fulltime.

0LadM8.jpg

Our best central midfielder is considering his options. I had wanted to re-sign him for Europe now I have to hope no one comes for him.

UyeGCH.jpg

lLWVa0.jpg

June 30th saw a lot of players receive their marching orders including some former starters.

xHNwem.jpg

The only player we may go after is a better Goalkeeper.

Management Report

deLduo.jpg

OZxMNH.jpg

rAD5vj.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

QCicJu.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.47fe8bedd57a2ea1cacdcc549591ed89.png

to be continued:

VQdcLm.jpg

July 2028: Preseason/Regular Season

Manager's Thoughts

The team had readied itself for the busy fixture list well. Both the backup and Starters played well in the matches. The starters playing in competitive matches in the Champion's League and the backups in Friendlies. The Team is making a name for itself in Europe in a minor way that bodes well for the finances. (Unfortunately, the victory over the Serbs is suspect due to their not being in a loaded league) That means that things are going to plan so far. As for the Regular Season in the Cymru Premier League we are the expected Title Winners and our players are expected to win the awards.

Schedule

image.png.e1668fcb816f00e8c623d162a3e718c4.png

Highlights

The month started with the team stating we would accept offers for Akinola, but we wouldn't actively shop him around.

v1cMuU.jpg

xPir4G.jpg

Katongo was our biggest named signing and immediately makes our defense better.

The first match of Champion's League Qualifying was upon us, and we would use these matches for First Team Fitness.

RKeDgJ.jpg

The match would be played in Shrewsbury England because that was the closest ground that qualified for Champion's League.

zQDpXC.jpg

We had a chance but would have to play our best.

awSFBi.jpg

We dominated the match but let in a late goal.....

c0vV5z.jpg

sPo0Ux.jpg

We will play Caernarfon in the first round of the Welsh League Cup and it could be a tricky match as they made Europe through the playoffs.

NnI3Qj.jpg

My Hometown team fired their Manager, but I'm not ready for that job yet,

fhmpd1.jpg

We headed to Northern Ireland for the Second Leg and the fans were excited for the match!

vuUYyZ.jpg

Akinola is the Foundation of our midfield and that is why we aren't shopping him around.

JsfJzg.jpg

We put the hosts to the sword and locked them down with great defense.

4r4T6j.jpg

Checked off a board objective.

0PetUM.jpg

RMGUty.jpg

The next opponent should be much tougher! (but might not be due to not be in a loaded league)

85IAoR.jpg

The backups would play Brighton in the traditional Third Friendly against a Bigger Team.

AtlbHA.jpg

Z0PzxH.jpg

We played bravely against the bigger team and their quality was the difference between the two teams.

4RpAzJ.jpg

Araujo came wanting a new deal and I gave him one since we had room in the budget.

Do8CMz.jpg

If we somehow win the next round we will play some other notable teams.

0lveVV.jpg

The first match against the Serb Team was a home match.

JFTavx.jpg

We had a chance but were expected to lose to the Serbs.

C8kmym.jpg

Of course, I back my team against anyone!

CdKUCN.jpg

A Goalkeeper was brought to our attention....we will pursue!

bGf1bo.jpg

We played a perfect match and came out of it with victory. (They had 9 gray players)

fNRmdq.jpg

Kanu repaid the faith I showed in giving him a new contract.

cDjrBr.jpg

Nema a young Star of our Defense came to me like Akinola about exploring his options. I said I wouldn't shop him but I would entertain bids for him. Not 72 hours later Kilmarnock came calling and I sold him for his value.

EGI0mM.jpg

The next match saw the team travel to Serbia for the second leg.

kwYcKV.jpg

3atd0J.jpg

The match turned into a barn-burner! and because of the victory in the first leg we are through to the next round!

SKhQVq.jpg

We will start August on the road in Romania.

depOss.jpg

Lech Poznan also caused a surprise!

9wGv05.jpg

We made a bid for him.....

tqjgbl.jpg

We now know who we may play if we beat the Romanians!

Season Preview

qi7HGJ.jpg

59IfyH.jpg

P8PkFp.jpg

Player of the Month

lcQYs4.jpg

Management Report

Y1onIu.jpg

awCmza.jpg

LGH25S.jpg

Monthly Financial Report

WgMA5r.jpg

Looking Ahead

image.png.cfdc22fbd0a73aeea6aae12d83277b0f.png

to be continued:

VQdcLm.jpg

August 2028: Regular Season

Manager's Thoughts

August was a busy month with NINE matches. The Team played well. The Starters played in the Champions League qualifiers and qualified for the Group Stage. The backup held their own in Wales and the future looks bright. The only down was the fact that Sammy D'Ath left for Italy and was replaced by an aging Journeyman for now. The board is backing me on my vision of a youth centered future for TNS while maintaining dominance in Cymru Premier League.

Schedule

image.png.6c327bbf5f9a63d81142206a380a36a3.png

Highlights

The month of August saw the team head to Romania for Champions league Fixture before returning to Wales.

orfJ5i.jpg

The Romanians weren't much better than us and were helped by the referee and linesmen for most of the match.

We then returned to Wales where the backups would take on Caernarfon Town FC in the Welsh League Cup.

2Y176v.jpg

kr22Q5.jpg

We are big Favorites and won the match easily 2-1.

Of great importance now that we have Champion's League Football we are getting an Analytics Department.

The next leg was a home leg and we need a win and did we get it!

2RL6dT.jpg

Emphatic Victory now we are now one more win from Champion League and our  will be:

fF9ctG.jpg

Molde from Norway. We played them in Norway on the next Saturday! 

I4GFh3.jpg

We weren't a Surprise!

COGL0r.jpg

But Rangers beating AS Monaco was!

MvEssi.jpg

We have a chance according to the fans.....

d6BCz3.jpg

We re-signed the linchpin of our midfield.

p09qKk.jpg

We would be missing our Anchorman and our defense would suffer.

That was not the case, and we came away with a pleasing 0-1 Victory in Norway!

We then returned home to take on Bala Town.

3JWVx7.jpg

This was our first match in the Cymru Premier League. Again, the Backups would take the Pitch as the starters were needed for Champions League.

lZ6hkN.jpg

We were big favorites and I expected the backups to play well.

0Wzjs4.jpg

And did they ever even though they were helped by Bala having a man sent off!

BB74Qm.jpg

Our New Goalkeeper made his debut!

2714KD.jpg

The young Cypriot made a name for himself as the MC-AP-A

ci60gQ.jpg

We then took on Carmarthen Town. We were still big favorites.

The Backups won this match as well 3-0!

ybsWmP.jpg

Then the team was rocked by Empoli coming in for Sammy D'Ath our young Striker.

JCDyZc.jpg

I rejected it because it didn't meet his absurdly low release clause of $16.25k.

tff3q0.jpg

That upset him but I told him I would let him go if someone met his release clause.

LbdkBE.jpg

He decided to force a move, but his Release clause needed to be met.

oRA814.jpg

With the Transfer Request in all sorts of rumors were out there and we started looking for a replacement.

8yNSel.jpg

The Second Leg of the playoff with the win in the first leg we just needed a draw to make the Champions League Group Stage!

SIssjf.jpg

Empoli matched the release clause!

FkL12k.jpg

The two teams played a tight match and neither wanted to lose.....in the end we had better finishing and that proved the difference between the two teams.

B6AP2o.jpg

We caused a major upset and made it to the Promised land of Champions League Group Stage!

We then had a match against Cardiff Met Uni to play after the celebrations died down.

qCJHDv.jpg

The backups would play and I was confident of victory.

BpyrPV.jpg

The SPFL Challenge Cup brought us a match against Scottish Championship Team Queen's Park FC a tricky match.

ZtqFqi.jpg

Cardiff Met Uni were not up to stopping our young players. I had D'Ath play to hopefully change his mind.

After the match we found out who we would be playing in Champion's League!

lYDhoy.jpg

I will play my best players in every match, but I don't expect miracles.

vWeFlC.jpg

Show us the Money!

nuS1Gd.jpg

D'Ath left and left a hole in our squad.

d3G71l.jpg

We decided on this old journeyman as the answer for now.

x0GezX.jpg

We then had a match against Colwyn Bay that would feature the Starters.

Yhalsf.jpg

Complete domination!

bk120P.jpg

Kanu the fans idol was the star of the show!

l1r1Yy.jpg

The Defense has gotten better in the Cymru Premier League.

z5Gqlq.jpg

vsClup.jpg

BYJR9I.jpg

I asked the Board for three requests after getting the Money in the bank. Better youth coaching and better training facilities for both the First team and Youth. We got approved for the Youth related proposals.

qwvmcY.jpg

We overpaid but we needed a commensurate player to D'Ath.

4dfx7o.jpg

League Table

KGIKhV.jpg

dVTGj2.jpg

Monthly Analysis Report

AGGnH7.jpg

Monthly Awards

kngLiF.jpg

Z1MF8C.jpg

veDxXS.jpg

nEB6C8.jpg

Management Report