The FM24 Youth Academy Challenge

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Club_crest_for_Swedish_football_club_Reymersholms_IK.png.6bdc99c145cb2de7682e39de53910e21.png

[FM23] Reymersholms IK - season 22 - 2044

Those previews can be ridiculous sometimes, while the actual intake looks nice. Two goalies who can be a backup for Pafiakis or maybe even outgrow him in couple of years, left defender - potentialy a starter soon, because current one is 30yo, a center back to help our depth and some nice prospects on the attacking side

s44intakepreview.thumb.png.481e48e9423ff30cfa7b1788fb0f14b2.png

s44intake.thumb.png.877feebf9e8d738ee15ad5ed0a318b93.png

That was a pretty horrible season, we were struggling a lot trying to get out of relegation zone. Eddie Nelen lost some time due to injury but he was still our top scorer (only 11 this year). Some best players are complaining they want to move to bigger club. I'm still able to survive transfer windows but I can't get them on new contracts so I may be forced to sell them after next season.

s44leaguetable.png.421cfd1a09e6662cba4fb4630b99c53b.png

s44resultspart1.thumb.png.5f58e4c98ce0b4ddbe479bf26e35bf41.png

s44resultspart2.thumb.png.04c91b8141f282ea14ea4f7bd9e2e83d.png

s44squad.thumb.png.f740af749a8dcebf23bfb1aa505da55c.png

"Are you winning, son?" David terminated his contract with Karlstad (where he was a strater) mid season and signed with lower division IFK Haninge

s44son.thumb.png.5829b879e699cb54f9718e51eb769bd9.png

s44sonpart2.thumb.png.999625f7f7555aac45b9b8f775a4ebc6.png

s44office.png.74e9047317c5ab8f8ab0f780ae08e6b6.png

Off to Costa Rica we go

image.png.0c4db7888ef54ca55758a7e91c957859.png

After resigning from Muariki, we had three league that were just starting - Costa Rica, Argentina and Mexico. We looked around and there were 5 teams that suited the rules of the challenge. I thought about it, applied to all five, then realized I had no choices as 4 rejected me and only Santacrucena gave me an interview and subsequent job application. 

La Piedad - Mexico - Ascenso BBVA MX (Tier 2) - Rejected

AD Santacrucena - Costa Rica - Lower Division (Tier 3) - Job offered and accepted

Nueva Chicago - Argentina - Primera Division (Tier 2) - Rejected

Guillermo Brown - Argentina - Primera Division (Tier 2) - Rejected

Boca Unidos - Argentina - Primera Division (Tier 2) - Rejected

As per the rules of the save. Costa Rica has 3 tiers, but no relegation from the bottom division. I've therefore taken over the team that finished bottom last season, as shown below. The team are in some pretty bad financial trouble, and it seems I can't afford the contracts the best players want. So I'm not sure this will stick. I'm going to add the Asian and African leagues I'm intending to play to give me more options in 6 months/a year if things don't go well. 

image.thumb.png.69ee97e7b57bd1bda550d1567b959a2e.png

24 minutes ago, leyrtj said:

As per the rules of the save. Costa Rica has 3 tiers, but no relegation from the bottom division. I've therefore taken over the team that finished bottom last season, as shown below.

good luck! I'm following you and @XaW really closely before I decide to jump in and have a try. It looks crazy! 

3 hours ago, HanziZoloman said:

As we usually have a lot of success stories here which is completely fine but I admit sometimes a bit boring too. I am sorry I don’t want to offend but it would be much more helpful and also interesting (speaking for me) to experience more of the downsides and valleys of bad form and how you try to turn things around.

@Gundo thanks for posting: What did you already do to turn things around? I am still in the same situation, we managed to get past Reading now but we‘re losing and losing. The tactical changes had been good lastly but still now a few games later it’s the same situation. We‘re more stable at the back but losing matches anyway. 
I am talking a lot to my players, I even do the press conferences again in the league to have the most impact on the team. Morale is key but if you lose games morale will drop eventually. What can a man do?

Game over

It's another failed attempt for me. I resigned with 7 games left to play – there was no way back from here. It is a shame after some reasonable seasons and some good building up of the facilities.;( I'll come back to Frigg in FM25, I think. For now, I might try a different nation. @HanziZoloman, in all seasons we were punching above our weight – we were way below the division average in nearly all areas. Add to that the loss of morale and it was just so tough in this final season. I also have a feeling that a lot of players had bad traits in their personalities, so when morale went, they played like Sunday league players which meant their mood it games was damaging most of the time (not least in bad form or going behind in games). 

Screenshot2024-01-14at14_16_16.png.928ebdba28afb3b60e041c9e9cf75664.png

Edited by Gundo

So we left our club in Costa Rica after 4 months. I looked at the top league and I couldn't see the league champions qualifying for the North American League (feeder to the CONCACAF Champions League). Places 2nd, 3rd and 4th qualified but 1st didn't. Also there was no cup so I think there's something up with the database. No staff were interested in joining us and I couldn't see a way out of the debt we had.

Currently holidaying to the end of the year. I added some extra databases a while ago, so see what comes up, and where we end up. 

Edited by leyrtj

1 hour ago, leyrtj said:

So we left our club in Costa Rica after 4 months. I looked at the top league and I couldn't see the league champions qualifying for the North American League (feeder to the CONCACAF Champions League). Places 2nd, 3rd and 4th couldn't qualified but 1st didn't. Also there was no cup so I think there's something up with the database. No staff were interested in joining us and I couldn't see a way out of the debt we had.

Currently holidaying to the end of the year. I added some extra databases a while ago, so see what comes up, and where we end up. 

I'm pretty sure 1st in the top league automatically qualifies for the Champions League since Costa Rica is one of the better performing nations in the continent?

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Gundo:

Game over

It's another failed attempt for me. I resigned with 7 games left to play – there was no way back from here. It is a shame after some reasonable seasons and some good building up of the facilities.;( I'll come back to Frigg in FM25, I think. For now, I might try a different nation. @HanziZoloman, in all seasons we were punching above our weight – we were way below the division average in nearly all areas. Add to that the loss of morale and it was just so tough in this final season. I also have a feeling that a lot of players had bad traits in their personalities, so when morale went, they played like Sunday league players which meant their mood it games was damaging most of the time (not least in bad form or going behind in games). 

Screenshot2024-01-14at14_16_16.png.928ebdba28afb3b60e041c9e9cf75664.png

I feel with you. Any regrets? 

2 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

I'm pretty sure 1st in the top league automatically qualifies for the Champions League since Costa Rica is one of the better performing nations in the continent?

That would make sense. But the league winner for the last few seasons, Alajuelense, hasn't played any continental football at all. Teams 2 - 4 were entered into the North American League. The North American League qualification (reaching quarter finals) to Champions League seems to be working fine. 

Edited by leyrtj

On 24/12/2023 at 22:14, darren1983 said:

Honestly, if anyone is crazy enough to try this as a pentagon in a single save I'd be willing to say that any club that starts off in an unplayable league is fine even if they've been promoted and relegated within the save. As long as they're a promoted side that season.

If that makes sense?

We're now off to Brazil. Vanilla database so shouldn't be any issues. There were 4 promoted teams, and using the rules above, only 2 teams qualified. Basically, I was looking for a team just promoted that started the game unplayable. Luversense in Brazil Serie C qualified. There was a team in China that I could have gone for, but I fancy managing in Brazil again. They only have 12 players so it's a risk, but just need to avoid finishing in the bottom two.

image.png.6e9d53e35b7f07d7283846b023831196.png

image.png.dabb95b76afe4ea27bec631f759ba09a.png

They were technically playable in 2022, but started the save in 2020 unplayable.

image.png.80cd349d803493e9199049d077942775.png

11 minutes ago, HanziZoloman said:

I feel with you. Any regrets? 

Thank you. I think like I said, we weren't good enough in the end, and perhaps, beyond my skillset right now (despite, rather embarrassingly, being a player of the series since the CM days). I think I need a youth challenge were I can enjoy stability in a bottom division for some some time, without the fear of relegation, a place I can get the youth facilities up to speed and the talent from it so I can progress from there. I started to hate some of these Frigg players, most of them, as well as lacking talent, were spineless! I think that one thing I noticed doing this challenge in recent years, with the newgens, you can get some really solid personalities that reveals the poor traits of the original players. Anyway, trying stay positive. :D 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Gundo:

Thank you. I think like I said, we weren't good enough in the end, and perhaps, beyond my skillset right now (despite, rather embarrassingly, being a player of the series since the CM days). I think I need a youth challenge were I can enjoy stability in a bottom division for some some time, without the fear of relegation, a place I can get the youth facilities up to speed and the talent from it so I can progress from there. I started to hate some of these Frigg players, most of them, as well as lacking talent, were spineless! I think that one thing I noticed doing this challenge in recent years, with the newgens, you can get some really solid personalities that reveals the poor traits of the original players. Anyway, trying stay positive. :D 

I know exactly what you're speaking about, been there too and I'm in my first try of the challenge. 

I've watched @Rashidi youtube session about positional play and then captured three points at home against 2nd placed Everton. Wow it was the best match this season. We've dominated them and the playmakers were completely out of the game. My spineless. dudes did that oh what a joy to watch when Frankie Stannard ran to the fans diving and celebrating his goal. Now I have hope that I can keep my job and maybe we can get one step further and challenge the teams above us. That vid is really something I deeply recommend for anyone struggling. 

On 13/01/2024 at 01:26, mo_ments said:

I have been running a YAC save with Reinmeer with more lax rules as an intro to this and it’s fascinating to see how similar yet different our saves are. I got promoted almost immediately to J2 and then stuck around for the better part of a decade before finally getting promoted. However we also have a lackluster defense but produce countless strikers with high potential. I thought it was because I named my manager after someone from the Blue Lock anime but maybe attacking football is just a part of the culture there?

@mo_ments - Ah glad to see another Reinmeer manager here.

To be fair I now seem to be able to get some good CBs, good Strikers but not much out wide (even if a Head of Youth who plays formations with wingers and full backs). I am a few years ahead of my updates and trying to catch up.

Sorry for the spam but I think I'm there.  I have nearly finished the first season so here is the introduction.

Club Introduction

East Kilbride

image.png.4269bf80abdf4c2c81072e3af70f337f.png 

The Manager

This is me.

dOmQOIe.png

Personal Contract

Season     Contract Start Date     Contract Expiry Date     Pre Tax Wage     Post Tax Wage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start          24 June 2024              31 May 2025         £350 p/w          £325 p/w

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att  Def  Fit  GkD  GkH  GkS  Tac  Tec  Men  SeP  WWY  Ada  Det  PlK  YoK  LoD  PeM  Mot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.50*)     None                 1    1    1    1    1    1    1    3    1    1    3    1    1    1    2    2    2    2

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Adequate             Adequate          Adequate              Adequate         Fairly Basic       Regional   (1.50*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Scottish Cup          Viaplay Scottish League Cup        Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by DazRTaylor

19 hours ago, HanziZoloman said:

I know exactly what you're speaking about, been there too and I'm in my first try of the challenge. 

I've watched @Rashidi youtube session about positional play and then captured three points at home against 2nd placed Everton. Wow it was the best match this season. We've dominated them and the playmakers were completely out of the game. My spineless. dudes did that oh what a joy to watch when Frankie Stannard ran to the fans diving and celebrating his goal. Now I have hope that I can keep my job and maybe we can get one step further and challenge the teams above us. That vid is really something I deeply recommend for anyone struggling. 

I look forward to your end of season report. :) Do you have a link to the video?

KTFCbadge.png.08c15dec262376f3ac6ec5658d47f095.png

Kettering Town FC   -   Season 2 (2025 / 2026) Review   -   Vanarama National North

League Performance

We took a step forward this season and managed to finish in the playoffs! Unfortunately we lost 3-2 in the first round of the playoffs with a tough away fixture to AFC Fylde, but a great season nonetheless with a few younger players already beginning to show that they could be useful for us at this level. Next season the aim will be to finish around the playoffs again, but I wouldn't be surprised if we did drop off slightly. I am a bit relieved that promotion didn't happen tbh as the squad is nowhere near the National League level yet.

table.thumb.png.1b7cbdb6cee34419bad5efce3d7a9f4e.png

FA Cup - Out in the 4th qualifying round despite taking higher league opposition Solihull Moors to replay, after having beat Kidlington and Leamington.

FA Trophy - Out in the first game played (2nd qualifying round) with an away defeat to Blyth Spartans.

Squad - Ellis Myles and captain Gary Stohrer are both 33 and past their best but keep turning in perfomances. Fortunately this year's intake gave us centre back Jared McNicholas and right back Myles Bucalossi to eventually replace them. O'Shane Stewart and Tyrone Lewthwaite again provided crucial goals whilst young Jay Balcomb, a youngster from the holidayed season I had written off, started to catch fire in the second half of the season! Vernon Pashley continued his progression and now has a strong partnership in midfield with our best player Huw Dawson! Lastly, new intake youngster Abdelilah Bahja was incredible in the final 7 games, coming straight into the side as soon as the youth intake dropped. He has already improved quite a bit and I'd imagine he will be our first player sale after a breakout season next year.

squad.thumb.png.3690bc10e8549dce774555e653fb843b.png

Players of the Season

1. Huw Dawson - A brilliant defensive midfielder who we are lucky to still have 3 more years under contract. 

2. Ellis Myles - Had a 6 month injury layoff last year and at 33 his attributes are dropping like flies but he had a great season at wingback.

3. Vernon Pashley - A player from the holiday season intake, I didn't expect much from him when taking over but he is very reliable and is improving well.

Dawsonpoty.thumb.png.d3e351f594a983fd3fc9f9096fceea54.png   Mylespoty.thumb.png.066a08d77109984b7ddb9b43a584f2be.png   Pashleypoty.thumb.png.9d9060ef4128205ecde6d53f7128ed58.png

Rookie of the Season (1st full season)

Jordon Haystead - Not much to choose from as last year's YI was disastrously bad, but Haystead scored a few off of the bench. Some very good attributes but way more terrible ones! :D

Haysteadpoty.thumb.png.8c93e07f64d09229f291fe89a86bcb7a.png

Youth Intake - Much better overall this year, with one star! You never can quite tell but I think with the rate Bahja is already improving I think he could maybe end up as a League One / Championship player - or perhaps even in his native Sweden! Bucalossi looks okay, should provide some rotation for us at RWB next season.

YIBahja.thumb.png.afc529f4a1f2931996a9b19b6d270d68.png   YIBucalossi.thumb.png.0d9c25c7d536c79e0ffdf63fa49f3242.png

Transfers - Nothing happened.

transfers.thumb.png.5ae1a59d240452b7bb21c25ee07ddf8e.png

Finances - The financial health of the club is very good, forecasted to be stable. Hopefully not far away from a training facilities upgrade!

finances.thumb.png.cfc207037fffa7d8ad96644f3fe12a19.png

Other Updates - Studying for the Continental B coaching license. Improvements were made to youth coaching and recruitment to take them both to excellent level.

League Finish History

Y24/25 - VNN - 12th - 60pts,     Y25/26 - VNN - 7th - 78pts.

Facilities

Training Facilities - Below Average,     Youth Facilities - Below Average,     Junior Coaching - Excellent,     Youth Recruitment - Excellent.

Average league home attendance & Number of Season Ticket Holders

Y24/25 - 813 (128),     Y25/26 - 888 (134).

image.png.b54a36130628af49629d9b96d65d4409.png

Luverdense - Brazil - 2027 - Season 1 - Campeonato Brasileiro Serie C (Tier 3) - 6th

A good, solid start in Brazil, and I think this one will stick. 

We finished safely mid-table. In a league of 10 clubs, where the top 4 go into a playoff and the bottom 2 get relegated. it's quite difficult to have a season without any drama. But we got close. We were in and around the playoff for a while, but ultimately weren't really that close. And a solid mid-table is usually a good thing in the first season. We had all the state championships and cups to play, but I didn't place much importance on those.

Squad-wise, we started with 12 players and I was a bit nervous about taking the job. However, when looking at their squad I saw that 11 out of the 12 players would almost perfectly fit into my formation, so I took a chance. We were lucky with injuries throughout, never having more than one player injured until halfway through the season when we were well clear of relegation. Once we had 2 or 3 players out, we were usually well beaten. It was a decent youth intake, and most of the players will come in to the first team to fill out the squad. The board has generously already agreed to two improvements each in Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment, so I feel we're already in a good position. If we can stay up for another 2 or 3 seasons, we have a chance here.  

image.thumb.png.5358f74be384061cc5b4a04ff169ce6b.png

image.png.7a3acb72097c8e929e0f4ecac30fea16.png

image.thumb.png.e592cd86715df4e44a20dbeb4a3a4b89.png

image.png.c7624668ca25880f10aafafdf48e8742.png

image.png.c4fb53d37b2609af82ce2d620cdd00f3.png

vor 2 Stunden schrieb BillHoudini24:

It must be this one!

@Gundo no it's this one. It's great. I am curious myself how the season will go. The Everton match gave a lot of hope but there is still a mountain to climb with -49 goal difference. But Reading, which we will play next is just behind on 24th and Norwich on securing 22th is abot 8 points away. I am not counting on avoiding relegation but maybe I can keep my job.

I've been lurking long enough. And as my existing save file has corrupted, I think it's time to dive into an official attempt at this. I've done a few lighter versions - re-sign old players, take over a club established in a league and only use Youth Players, but never had the bravery to go all in.

It's time to get wet.

I'm in Malaysia

I've holidayed until December 20th 2023 and there are two promoted sides - one who are expected to finish in the top half, and one in the lower half. I've gone for the weaker of the two. Less guilt if I fail then...

Hoping the link to the manager profile works - I have nothing as per the rules.

Manager Profile

image.png.0e899259829e4b15d2555d432a90e554.png

New to the Malaysian Division Three League are Yayasan Pahang Maintenance FC or YPM

Squad on Day 1 - No real keeper, No Right Backs, 1 Centre Mid, Limited options on the right hand side of midfield

Edited by KibworthBull
Country I am managing in - might be useful info...

Hungerford_Town_F.C._logo.png

Season 20 - 2043/44

Another poor season

The only positive is the improved facilities and finally getting a decent crop of elite talents

We have for the first time in 20 years got more than 2.5* CA

20231129124240_1.thumb.jpg.ab9fa606370c1b87bbae6ca4bad11259.jpg20231129112834_1.thumb.jpg.cadf70e846df2c6b47de8a370f4c7897.jpg20231129112846_1.thumb.jpg.15fca560b304b5c8d85a272867de72ce.jpg20231129124225_1.thumb.jpg.8612cb0d8fe3ea8fa9738e5fbfb786b2.jpg20231129124238_1.thumb.jpg.c89912242c11ccc18541e53df5f6a04e.jpg

image.thumb.png.53c91203d05f3fc8b6671d042cdcefea.png

On 13/01/2024 at 04:38, WhiteCat33 said:

All Lichtenstein teams get the Vaduz treatment, but if you win enough titles you can improve your entry point to the EL from the Conference. Pretty sure it can't get raised to the Champions league.

Probably not, but if you can a very deep run in the conference or EL and with some luck with other teams countries, you can potencially put lichtenstein as one of the top 2 coefficients for the year which grants and extra UCL spot for the next year. I've seen an french streamer that made to the semi-finals of the conference and that allowed him to build a great coefficient (since lichtenstein's has only one team the coefficient isn't divided by 2 or more) and he ended as the second highest coefficient allowing him to go directly to the group stage the next year.

13 hours ago, KibworthBull said:

I've been lurking long enough. And as my existing save file has corrupted, I think it's time to dive into an official attempt at this. I've done a few lighter versions - re-sign old players, take over a club established in a league and only use Youth Players, but never had the bravery to go all in.

Welcome aboard. I did exactly the same for many years until I found this thread. I always used to choose Ajax.

2 hours ago, ejleal said:

Probably not, but if you can a very deep run in the conference or EL and with some luck with other teams countries, you can potencially put lichtenstein as one of the top 2 coefficients for the year which grants and extra UCL spot for the next year. I've seen an french streamer that made to the semi-finals of the conference and that allowed him to build a great coefficient (since lichtenstein's has only one team the coefficient isn't divided by 2 or more) and he ended as the second highest coefficient allowing him to go directly to the group stage the next year.

I've just had a save end with vaduz. Wasn't a youth only but went into a bad form and got the sacked. Taking a small break from it. And I don't normally like added databases (as a long save sometimes there not stable enough) but might give it another go at some point and use another team instead of vaduz. And do it youth only. So it's nice to see that we can change the coefficient. Second season I got to round of 16 in conference league. 

Hungerford_Town_F.C._logo.png

Season 23 - 2046/47

A loads better season

Our highest finish in 11 years and just missing out on the playoffs, finishing 8th

We did start the season well, dropped off second half of the season. Defintely good signs

Youth recruitment improved again

image.png.45b0e91a0523313f2d04ec748ea0bdc8.png

20231202160648_1.thumb.jpg.1bd70779eaceb2c7d6df2447bbc79fa1.jpg20231202160651_1.thumb.jpg.fac427d92553ce7611f6da326cc19c13.jpg20231202104111_1.thumb.jpg.022342ee1a39a2bfc67374da621515ca.jpg20231202104127_1.thumb.jpg.a0eab2eda03b2f6075961de8f22e4f39.jpg20231202160630_1.thumb.jpg.82a4d972d0f0f1300df19c5c812b1286.jpg

image.thumb.png.9cb0564db932da91a3754bf27c0e33f2.png

22 hours ago, XaW said:

CmxXZbl.png

XaW - Astros de Colombia (Curaçao) - Season 2037 (Season 14) - Liga MCB 1st Division

coPvqRP.png

jqzqsu7.png

sZr496o.png

Ly2Pael.png

Squad | Transfers | Finances

9L5TzQg.png

We somehow did it! And we have't even gone professional yet, even it it's planned to do so. Sure, we got favourable draws, but we still did it, damnit! So North America is done, now I'll travel towards Oceania and see if I can find out when the season resets there and figure out which country I'll continue this journey at.

CONCACAF Champions League: We beat Atlético San Luis of Mexico, Isidro Metapán of El Salvador, and Saprissa of Costa Rica to reach the final where we got Club Necaxa of Mexico. Not one of hte better Mexican sides, so it seemed like a chance. In the home leg, we somehow crushed them 6-0! So the 2nd leg was a routine match, where we lost, but only by two to clinch the first on the set!
Caribbean Club Shield
: We won all matches in both groups as well as the semi and final to retain the trophy.
Caribbean Cup: We won most of the matches in the group as well as the final to retain the trophy.

Around the world

aLU2evR.png

Youth intake:

sfQF6rd.png

3LGUn2S.png

OG4urH7.png

jA5PIOC.png

y2p8EJn.png

hleuvFO.png

Trophy cabinet

CONCACAF Champions League - 2037

Liga MCB 1st Division x11 - 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034, 2035, 2036, 2037 (Astros de Colombia)
Curaçao Segundo Division - 2025 (Astros de Colombia)
Curaçao Terser Division - 2024 (Astros de Colombia)

Caribbean Cup x6 - 2031, 2033, 2034, 2035, 2036, 2037 (Astros de Colombia)
Caribbean Club Shield x9 - 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034, 2035, 2036, 2037 (Astros de Colombia)

Player statistics:

Most apps for me

Name			Club			Nation		2nd Nation	Time at club	Apps
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthony Martina 26a	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		<N/A>		2026-I left	435
José Rodríguez 24b	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2024-2037	369
Juan Francisco Scarpeta 28b Astros de Colombia	Colombia	Curaçao		2028-I left	364
Fabián Díaz 28e		Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2028-I left	338
Nicolas González 29c	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2029-I left	313

Most goals for me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthony Martina 26a	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		<N/A>		2026-I left	414
Estéfano Muriel 30a	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2030-I left	219
Nicolas González 29c	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2029-I left	119
Dayro Belalcázar 31a	Astros de Colombia	Colombia	Curaçao		2031-I left	90
Pedro González 32c	Astros de Colombia	Chile		<N/A>		2032-I left	85

Most assists for me

Nicolas González 29c	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2029-I left	136
Estéfano Muriel 30a	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		Colombia	2030-I left	108
Dayro Belalcázar 31a	Astros de Colombia	Colombia	Curaçao		2031-I left	101
Anthony Martina 26a	Astros de Colombia	Curaçao		<N/A>		2026-I left	76
Pedro González 32c	Astros de Colombia	Chile		<N/A>		2032-I left	69

Supporters:

GWKsxvW.png

Summary:

GxYzpbg.png

Nicely done. Good luck in PNG.

Edited by leyrtj

image.png.5ec554a5d6742be3ef7b8ec1260db55e.png

Luverdense - Brazil - 2028 - Season 2 - Campeonato Brasileiro Serie C (Tier 3) - 8th

Well, I didn't think we'd make it. With 13 games gone (out of a total of 18 games in the season), we were rock bottom and hadn't won since the opening day of the season, Then, out of nowhere, we won a game. Then we faced 9th place Ferroviario at home and scored a late winner, and we were virtually safe. 

We had a really nice youth intake. Only 3 elite talents, but they were all in areas where we were lacking, so all three will walk into the first team. Hopefully this will be enough to keep us safe next year, though I'm not convinced. The Board keep accepting upgrades and we now have Good Junior Coaching and Excellent Youth Recruitment.

One possible area of concern is how much the AI teams are after our players. We had one youth player poached which is fair enough. But one week after last year's youth intake, all the decent new players had multiple teams interested in them. I've somehow kept hold of all of them - in one case the board accepted an offer over my head, but the player accepted an offer from a different team so I was able to cancel the transfer. But how long can I keep hold of them?

Luverdense History

image.thumb.png.66ec6c1e194d7ac27adc497f2045a99c.png

Mauriki History

image.thumb.png.27dc491ef4a848cb5af14d9eaa0e7c54.png

image.png.a4e18e3d5b98a7f40e55d005e603c51a.png

image.png.0fb21a088276ee55c673216ef4f73fd9.png

image.png.a028f1a357924fb1358717f997a168a2.png

image.png.5419c989f973810dde8de69d0c478806.png

image.png.0b37b5884ebdb8bc7fe3939e8f9c972d.png

Edited by leyrtj