• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

792462.png.f9fa0f0d12b5ab8b2b72c8968934a32a.png

Tokyo Musashino United FC

Season 2| 2025

Meiji-Yasuda J.League Division Three  

League: For the second successive season we've ended up 10th in the league, I thought we might have had a shot at the playoffs 2/3rds through the season but our form fell off a cliff in the final run in and we only managed 7 points from our final 10 games. Once again Koji Ishihara was our best performer but he is starting to decline and if we don't manage to get promoted soon we may be waiting a while for the younger players to be in a position to make it happen. XG TABLE

J.League Cup: Much like the league we repeated our results in the cup, getting knocked out in the second round. Not much we can do when we're up against a first division side over two legs.

Facilities: I made a lot of requests this year and the board were very receptive. First off the board asked if I wanted to improve Youth Coaching and I of course agreed. I then got an upgrade on my Training Facilities but given the cost in retrospect that might not have been the best idea. Youth Coaching was once again improved in August and after asking most of the year Youth Recruitment got bumped up in October. - Facilities Start of Season

Finance: A sponsorship deal signed mid season helped keep us in the green but only barely, looking at it I am definitely starting to regret asking for the training facilities upgrade.

Transfers: None yet, may look to loan some players next season.

Squad: As last season, Ishihara and Oguchi continue to bring the goals for us. Komasu Shiga has continued to develop and looks to have quite a high ceiling (comparably), I've had to start batting offers away for him but he is tied down for awhile yet. I'm planning on changing system next season to a 4-3-3 to make better use of my academy players and hopefully be a bit more solid, will require a couple of first teamers to learn a new position but I think its for the best.

Manager - End of Season: Got the National B course and managed to almost immediately get the board to give me the National A course, long may their generosity continue.

Youth Intake: My Preview this year gave me cause to hope as it looked at the very least we'd have some decent wingers and a much needed to prospect in the DM position. Come November thankfully my HOYD hadn't got it awfully wrong, it was a strong set of players  that definitely helped assuage my concerns about the declining first team. - 2nd Half of Intake

Riki Iida Y25A - Iida was labelled as the star of this generation and I have to say I'm very please with him. He has that professionalism that will hopefully ensure he makes good on his potential and aside from that he is a very accomplished tackler. I'll likely start using him in the first team immediately as we genuinely need the depth. His consistency is also a plus.

Hiroyuki Ono Y25B - I wasn't expecting a good striker so was pleasantly surprised by Ono coming through. He looks more like a poacher at the minute but I believe he'll grow into a more than competent advanced forward with time.

Tatsuhiro Murata Y25C - Murata isn't far off being first team ready and will be much needed when he is as LB is a position of weakness for us. His high consistency might tempt me to use him a bit earlier.

Kiyoshi Ichiyanagi Y25D - Sort of bottled it when I screen capped his page but I think you can tell the most important part of Ichi's game...PACE. I'll look to bring him into the first team fold sooner rather than later as his physicality will immediately make him useful to me off the bench.

Tomonobou Hatao Y25E - Bottled it again with the screen cap but nevertheless I like Hatao quite a bit, he's got some nice jumping reach and can reliably win the ball off of players. Next season he will for sure be getting first team football.

Season    |  League Position         | Pos.  |      AFC     |   Best player                     |  Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024      | J.League Division Three  |  10   |     n/a      |  Koji Ishihara - 7.14 Av Rat      | 
2025      | J.League Division Three  |  10   |     n/a      |  Koji Ishihara - 7.04 Av Rat      |

Facilities
----------
Season    |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.      |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024      |  Fairly Basic |  Basic   	      | Adequate       |  Basic          |  5000
2025      |  Adequate     |  Fairly basic     | Average        |  Basic          |  5000

2025 Intake Faces - Should anyone want to use. 

Edited by MochaJo

On 25/12/2023 at 21:35, The_Gato_In_Goal said:

image.png.a906679c1fb4a30ee2afa8cde31015d2.png 

SV Arsenal Aruba

I am still enjoying the Haringey save, but I couldn't resist coming back and seeing my Christmas present of the Caribbean leagues courtesy of @V50

I've decided to give it a go in Aruba and thanks to suggestions from @WhiteCat33 I loaded a bunch of leagues across North And South America and Europe to make it a more engaging challenge.

There is no relegation from the second tier in Aruba, so I took the team with the worst record from both groups and landed with SV Arsenal Aruba! Next step is getting some kits and a logo in the game.

The squad right now consists of only two players (both being poached away as we speak), with another six sitting in the reserves from the holiday season intake. It's gonna be a rough first season, but none of the other clubs around the division have full squads, so I imagine we can compete in the league.

image.thumb.png.e3a671c56f0e05e4ea87db7b961818bd.png

We are an Amateur side with the worst possible facilities, so only up from here. Excited to get the ball rolling in CONCACAF again.

BTW if you're interested here is their club website! https://arsenal.arubafc.com

Edited by V50

21 hours ago, TeoTimish said:

Hi all,

after many attempts I decided to come in this topic, and my game start in Poland.

polishF.Datstart.thumb.jpg.7dc6de8ea573b10695bc2d312d4f47db.jpgwelcometoJastr.thumb.jpg.749cf2340a1b5e2e95a261ef592b2c0e.jpgMisteratstart.thumb.jpg.f51b69b314fdfbbc09267905b428c5a8.jpg

this is my senior squad

squadatback.thumb.jpg.3d8b546e36de7cf41c7640580a487d8b.jpgsquadinatack.thumb.jpg.12e3eb64fb91d28313b95e4e76bd98f4.jpgsquadinmidfield.thumb.jpg.ae85e08f272d9c010ae14097fe7efbd0.jpg

nobody in the U19 team, few players in second team . for now finances look OK but i fear that at the end of the season will be near the red.

Found a decent HOYD

WalterBirsaHOYD.thumb.jpg.61405f48e7b83f2842abe4465659edfd.jpg

he will be here this season ,but i don't believe that will be and the next season with us .

this is for the beginning of my career , hope to see more from you because i read this topic every single day. Congratulation to all that complete it and good luck to all the rest

this was my first post, since then we are on mid-season break in the game, and that show I am using the miracle off an " instant result " skin.

things are going amazing as we are promotion contenders.MID-SEASONSTANDINGS.thumb.jpg.172faf4eedf733bf25c6da8c7c7c17a1.jpg

it is a bit of surprise thinking that i was prepared for a survive fight,but games like this give me the hope that is well deservedTHISISHOWWEPLAY.thumb.jpg.9c453da4cef214e19c8312bc3a52e361.jpg

in this 6 months we have some first steps in improvement :

FIRSTCOACHINGCURSE.thumb.jpg.ea8478189eedbd0032ae58f60db8df60.jpgFIRSTYOUTHRECRUITMENT.thumb.jpg.964c9f034c4d12da0fd18654c394f107.jpgyouthcoachingimproved.thumb.jpg.64fcee97886410dfd9b679a4d68904fa.jpg

and the first veeeeryyy disappointing first youth intake preview, I believe it is the worst in many games I played. 

FIRSTYOUTHINTAKE.thumb.jpg.8057ba9520a27e44d45e80b5f0f2b3d2.jpg

there are a few teams that are interested in our best players but the amounts are very small,so I try to keep the squad together even it will be some moaning from their part.

finances are going down , loosing about 100k a month. I never played in Poland and i don't know what to say about promotion fight to the end,because a clear drop in form is expected as always after season break and I really don't believe the squad is good enough for the Extra Klassa division. 

on the other side the money for promotion can help a lot to have some club improvements because we are on basic training and facilities. I found that a lot of promises have to be done to keep the players at a decent level of happiness, but I am sure that they will be unhappy in the end no matter what i do to fulfill the promises.

I can't say we have a star player, for now we win and lose like a team but a fall in form and results will make my job very difficult. Let see what is coming and what the end of the season will bring . good luck all

On 30/12/2023 at 12:50, BillHoudini24 said:

I saw you did a few seasons in Greece already, so I wanted to ask how are things financially? I am doing a Youth Only with Panionios (to give me a head start because of their facilities), but already from the third division I am bleeding money.

Hi there.

My board decided to build a new stadium a few years ago, and that cost $26 million (we're paying $300k/month). We're in debt, and I had to sell a few players—two for around $1.5 million each and another for $3 million. Sometimes the board injects a little, but it's not enough.

I managed to get a couple of million after selling and asked for an improvement in youth training, an investment of $1 million. The current expenses and the debt to pay for the stadium aren't near the value we receive in sponsorship and TV, so the only way to keep things financially stable is by getting a couple of good players in the intake and selling them for significant amounts.

Macclesfield_Town_FC_svg.thumb.png.91f895a2143759e848704d220f6239f9.png

Macclesfield Town FC

Vanarama National League 

Season 11 2035-36

champions

Results

LeagueChampions - 1st place

FA Cup

Fourth Qualifying Round: Win 4-1 (replay) v. AFC Telford (National League)

First Round: Loss 2-4 v. Cambridge (League One)

FA Trophy

Third Round: Loss 1-2 v. AFC Fylde (National League)

Overview

A very stressful season, where it felt like at any point we were starting to slip up and would have the inevitable choke that would keep us out of the football leagues - but that never happened and we emerged as champions, confirming our league win on the final game of the season. We went 26-9-11, finishing with 87 points, After a start to the season with a few close draws and loses, we managed to keep winning 1-0 and 2-0 close games, where our defence and goalkeeper really shined, before getting outselves into first by December, a position from which we would not slip. A key 2-0 beating of 2nd place Stevenage in March all but confirmed it for us, opening up an 8 point gap. I nearly pulled my hair out at the end of the season, where we had two back to back games featuring a player of ours getting a double yellow red card, giving us two losses and letting Stevenage pull 6 points closer. It was all for naught as on the final day we beat Radcliffe 2-0 to confirm the championship. Throughout the season we had the best offence and the 4th or 5th best defence.

Cup-wise it was actually a fairly dismal year, we went out in the first round of the FA Cup to a League One Cambridge side that would go on to finish 22nd in their league, and then lost to fellow National League side Fylde in the FA Trophy 3rd round. I do think leaving these cups early helped us down the stretch with player fitness and game congestion issues.

We had a new player of the year and top goal scorer this year in Sean O'Connor. He had been lurking around the club for a few years as our 3rd striker, and had just been crushing it in that role, providing significant goal contribution. Giving this contribution, I felt it was time to give him a full-time chance, and he did not disappoint with 19 goals, 11 assists and a 7.3 average. Diego Mustoe, our star striker had somewhat of an off-year compared to his usual self, but still managed to get 18 goals, 9 assists and a 7.08 average rating. Our other new star player was central defender Aeon Vassallo who definitely emerged as the core of our defence and was just an incredible stopper. His 19 jumping reach and 12 heading is also a godsend for us on set pieces, and he finished as a tied-3rd best scorer, netting 10 goals and adding 3 assists.

This makes our 3rd trophy in the cabinet (including two Vanarama North League Titles). I managed to win my 2nd manager of the season award for my efforts.

Off the Field

To make room for Sean O'Connor, I made the difficult decision to sell on long-time stalwart and fan icon Davide Santangelo. He had been with us since the 2026 intake and has been a starting striker since then and was our leading youth appearances and goals player. When he left the club he had 321 club appearances, 143 goals, 54 assists and a 7.17 all time average rating, I'm still not convinced it was the right decision, but O'Connor had better stats, Santangelo was throwing a fit anytime he missed the start of a game and was starting to show cracks against better teams. He was sold to League One side Torquay for $400,000 - and only managed to feature in 5 games off the bench for them, failing to score. He is sadly on the transfer list there now, for much less than we sold him (RIP our sell-on clause). Nonetheless, he will be missed.

We also sold starting/squad defender Ben McGowan. He was from the same intake as Santangelo and was a starting CB for a while, but he was just overtaken in talent by younger youth prospects and eventually fell out of the team. I was just happy to get him off the payroll for a bit of money, and ended up selling him to League Two Morecambe for $10,000, where he featured in 34 games but had a dismal 6.54 rating. For Macclesfield, he featured in 280 games and had 11 goals.

We had no major facility improvements this year, but with the league win, we of course went Professional, and had our youth rating upgraded to a 2. I am definitely worried about the financial situation for next year, and will report back on what that looks like.

Youth Intake

A pretty dismal intake again, with only 1 elite player, a GK coming through, and 3 top talents. 

Intake Preview

Youth Intake

Elite Talent

Next Season

Our board want us to immediately become established in League Two, so I have my work cut out for me. I think our team is up for it. Onwards and Upwards!

Gutted. Another game over. Such a tough first season in OBOS (as expected) which saw us finish bottom. Sacked with one game left to play. :(  I think I'm gonna give it one more go with Frigg – I'm determined to make it work! Third time lucky? :ackter:

South Africa - TS Sporting

South Africa Premier Soccer League (tier 1)

2028/29 (season 5)

Ok, so for some reason I can't upload any images at all except for this random still from the film Parasite that I snipped for work a couple of weeks ago:-

4.jpg.3e9f1668e519b9dd86be7d536af3b79c.jpg

I keep getting this message for everything else:- Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file.

(Error code: -200)
anyone got any ideas?

Anyway....
League: we were good, but inconsistent. Another step forward, but slowly, as we finished sixth

Players: I went 4-3-3 after an early injury to my one and only left winger and it made for much more exciting games. It did leave us open at the back but I'd alwsys much rather win 5-4 than 1-0 anyway

Upgrades: The board gave us upgrades for both youth intake and junior coaching so next seasons intake should be fun!

Youth: Another three elite talents, which is nice because at this stage they'll be top quality for this league.

Next Season: try and get into continental competition! We're good enough I think, just crazily inconsistent. I'm going to go full XI new youth graduates as well, just cos why not? 

Anyway, I just tired to upload all my images again and swon't let me upload a tiny jpg of my top striker but it will let me upload this gif?

200(5).gif.994646874ca526920ac2f26a4e04241a.gif

31 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

South Africa - TS Sporting

South Africa Premier Soccer League (tier 1)

2028/29 (season 5)

Ok, so for some reason I can't upload any images at all except for this random still from the film Parasite that I snipped for work a couple of weeks ago:-

4.jpg.3e9f1668e519b9dd86be7d536af3b79c.jpg

I keep getting this message for everything else:- Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file.

(Error code: -200)
anyone got any ideas?

Anyway....
League: we were good, but inconsistent. Another step forward, but slowly, as we finished sixth

Players: I went 4-3-3 after an early injury to my one and only left winger and it made for much more exciting games. It did leave us open at the back but I'd alwsys much rather win 5-4 than 1-0 anyway

Upgrades: The board gave us upgrades for both youth intake and junior coaching so next seasons intake should be fun!

Youth: Another three elite talents, which is nice because at this stage they'll be top quality for this league.

Next Season: try and get into continental competition! We're good enough I think, just crazily inconsistent. I'm going to go full XI new youth graduates as well, just cos why not? 

Anyway, I just tired to upload all my images again and swon't let me upload a tiny jpg of my top striker but it will let me upload this gif?

200(5).gif.994646874ca526920ac2f26a4e04241a.gif

I had the same issue with a post I tried to make... ended up using imgur

35 minutes ago, MochaJo said:

Just wanna double check, I'm assuming getting a loan back on a player you've sold is off limits?

Yup, that's not allowed. Only exception is if the board accepts an offer over your head that has it tagged on. In that case the loan is fine, but you cannot use the player as a loanee. Remember to post screenshots showing the board accepted the loan back clause over your head to make sure there aren't any uncertainty.

28 minutes ago, XaW said:

Yup, that's not allowed. Only exception is if the board accepts an offer over your head that has it tagged on. In that case the loan is fine, but you cannot use the player as a loanee. Remember to post screenshots showing the board accepted the loan back clause over your head to make sure there aren't any uncertainty.

Got it, thanks for clarifying.

45122870.png.13cf258ba7fcdfd41b9908053efdfdb9.png

Minebea Mitsumi FC (Japan) - Season 7 - 2030

Awful season. We got relegated. Last year we barely survived. This year this is it. We are going back to J2 League. Our legacy players are declining faster than I thought. They played horribly. Our young players are progressing well but are not strong enough for J1 League. Morale was low. Defeat after defeat. Only bright spot: i have not been sacked. Directors still want me as their coach in J2 League.

J1 League results

Spoiler

2030-j1-league.thumb.png.0e141a68afe4906f94c99e97d6fc1179.png

2030-j1-league-past-positions.thumb.png.3e69433de8cd9e42501eef0eddc2066a.png2030-relgation.png.7fe78d6f134f9872c0f19f710a9eff74.png

Youth intake

Meh intake. Good potential abilities but personalities are still pretty bad though, and positions on the field don't always match my current tactic. I will maybe change my tactic next season to fit those young players better. I don't see any outstanding player. A little bit disappointed.

Spoiler

youth-intake-2030-overview.png.501bb54afe3bfd831e82f72d3770ba14.pngyouth-intake-2030-details.thumb.png.9b86717fe07d607965afe33d8194e884.pngTaniguchi30.1.png.48dad63a685bf5eeec03e2707956d492.pngArai30.2.png.ba7db8a468dea34836f0a019b4e0e1fb.pngSuzuki30.3.png.a506830195f69dacc046c16d43d854f0.png

Finances and facilities

I am still repaying the debt. 4 years left. 120k every month. This is roughly what I pay for players wages... And I was not even playing in the 10k-seats stadium that was bought with the loan, because it does not meet the J1 League requirements.... but surprise surprise, since we are relegated to J2 League we are going to move back to the 10k-seats stadium we bought. We are going to play next season in the stadium we have been paying the debt for 6 years now !

Also, for some reasons board does not want to improve Youth Recruitment. We are stuck at 3 for years. I hope it is not a bug. Hopefully this is related to our net debt.

2030-debt.thumb.png.2b9af1d8a393bb3cc8f66ad6999a75cf.png2030-club-info.png.bcd19b86844d3eb0293b38e5f61f29a1.png2030-move-stadium.png.08bb311f37739a62260b2f00e001eda2.png

Squad

This squad got us relegated. Legacy players have declined fast even though they are only 31-32 years old. Weird. Next year I don't think we will have much legacy players left. We are weak at the DC and GK positions. My two young strikers Shigemitsu 29.3 and Tanno 29.7 did pretty well given the context. Our two full-backs Yamauchi 29.9 (right) and Nishiyama 26.1 (left) are promising. I need to do something to solve my problem at DC. I do have young DCs but they are short and can't jump. My taller DCs are really slow and got killed this season.

Spoiler

2030-rosters.thumb.png.a3ff55a9803ebb2bfd4b702954515542.png

Transfers

Spoiler

2030-transfers.thumb.png.4fcf03bb4da63755e64d16c004dee51f.png

Next year preview

Back to J2 League. This is probably not so bad. It will give me time to develop my young players, build a stronger team and get them prepared for J1 League again. Without J1 League money and with the debt to repay, finance will be a problem. Also, not being able to improve Youth Recruiting is harming the club.

Recap

2030-recap-table.thumb.png.98957330533bd226a4b7fea2771dd3d0.png

A quick update. Was a busy week for me so haven't made much progress, but I hope to get most of this first season done tonight/tomorrow.

Form has taken a turn for the better/stayed pretty decent despite our only GK being out for the last 5 weeks. He failed his first fitness test before the last match, but we were able to keep our winning run going. 

image.thumb.png.0fdce25ff6947d50e8e44b32a2cd5bbe.png

image.thumb.png.b8bcfb3c20c994640f991d9a4e87b145.png

Dynamics are improving as well, perhaps because of the wins in the FA Cup against lower league sides. Any which way, though, I'm very glad to have 17 points from the first 11 matches, and think we are in a good position to stay up. I've got a decent rotation figured out, and because we're a 20-man squad everyone is getting good playing time.

image.thumb.png.0995505b5282385d884faa132b954e0f.png

The brightest bit of the season so far is the emergence of a young Swedish winger from last year's youth class. Felix Flensborg is a gamer. The lad is all over the place, and when he's on the field we score goals. He's the joint 2nd top scorer in the league so far with 11 goal contributions from 11 appearances, and has the highest average rating to boot. He's up and down that wing, tracks back quite well, and just seems to be in the right place at the right time more than not. What's crazy is that his stats don't really hold up to the way he plays. On paper he's far from the top player on the team, but I'll be a monkey's uncle if I don't play him as much as I can right now.image.thumb.png.99dcf075a2797d2fbf701d8405ca6982.png

image.thumb.png.8129af8f98de1a380fd7a3650e73e5a7.png

So yeah. Looking pretty decent so far. Will check in around the Youth Intake Preview in January.

Cheers!

-R

10 hours ago, Perre8 said:

FC Wacker Innsbruck

Season 2031/32

5603779.png.de15cceb25264417d960583daee71637.png

I appointed a new HOYD, Galli, absolute improvement! I must say our previous HOYD did a wonderful job.

ScreenHunter3975.thumb.png.5d0629b3e7dd825419529bf07591024e.png

The CL drew us in the first leg against Trabzonspor, didn't know what to expect from that team. We won fairly easy on total aggregate

ScreenHunter3980.png.769b360f1b3d3c5816e56ffe71f7d616.png

ScreenHunter3984.png.60309c95e39f600b08e6f8ea04a9e94f.pngScreenHunter3983.png.a5a8a1f9be742b39f06a05c60075bc23.png

ScreenHunter3981.png.d907f7c3f8bd970382673fe925dddfa8.png

Our next opponent became PSV, that would be a tough one to beat. We lost there 3-2 but made it count in the second leg...

ScreenHunter3988.png.e32edeb30f6a396f3f2f2df59e0cf179.png

What a game that was!! So on to the league phase and the big greasy money pot!!

ScreenHunter3992.png.0d05c66e7fe1ef9849b781f25cbbb1dd.png

This is the CL for us, what a draw, didn't expect much from us.

afbeelding_2023-12-31_235529055.png.f1b294e0163c6e21248bf1601b250df0.png

but with a few good results we managed to qualify for the playoff phase!!

We got eliminated by the winner of the CL at the end...Man City, with our head held high!

afbeelding_2023-12-31_235757896.png.76768eeec1c13b0e30dd361c10d0da89.png

Meanwhile, not to much hope for our first intake with the new HOYD

ScreenHunter4002.png.979d82711790ce999f49351de94a2479.png

Competition

ScreenHunter4014.png.60683a540ac0c0c8a6021eba9c760e08.png

This is how we ended the regular phase

In the meantime we won the cup!

afbeelding_2024-01-01_000923973.png.065b0e91ab7d051d25d84a2f42a02fdb.png

The champions playoffs were very very challenging, we lost our second game, so we were backtrailing trough the whole playoffs until we played home against Red Bull, we won that game in the last minute

ScreenHunter4026.png.5dcba242616791984bf2bf0789cb55fb.png

With one game left we knew everything was possible with a home game against Sturm Graz and Red Bull were playing at Rapid Wien ( never easy ), so 1 point behind Red Bull was the reality...

After 95 minutes they were drawing against Rapid Wien, 

we also had a draw in our hands against Sturm, until the 84th minute...absolute delirium!!!

ScreenHunter4031.png.0eec9b9aa82f7160eb957a6908e64534.png

ScreenHunter4032.thumb.png.38d32d4318cdb401ddc299e5bfb4c90f.pngScreenHunter4033.png.6ed9abdf37eea054e06f67bcd1a39df7.pngScreenHunter4029.thumb.png.f8edd48d852b8d8bc7ef315f09e41d6f.png

We managed to do the DOUBLE!!

Our prospects were okay on first sight, nothing special.

ScreenHunter4012.png.75df60792b9786c6085295ca5186de01.pngScreenHunter4013.thumb.png.7b72877deda908652ae567bed5a6f5ae.png

Our financial position is extremely healthy

ScreenHunter4037.thumb.png.f5f7803b5ceef926a716ff437225fd87.pngScreenHunter4038.thumb.png.f4ffc68c271d4ed23205b36a73d65c3c.png

What a great season ! winning the double, getting the European experience and money. Good job and a big motivation to keep on building.

20 hours ago, CJ'43 said:

Hi there.

My board decided to build a new stadium a few years ago, and that cost $26 million (we're paying $300k/month). We're in debt, and I had to sell a few players—two for around $1.5 million each and another for $3 million. Sometimes the board injects a little, but it's not enough.

I managed to get a couple of million after selling and asked for an improvement in youth training, an investment of $1 million. The current expenses and the debt to pay for the stadium aren't near the value we receive in sponsorship and TV, so the only way to keep things financially stable is by getting a couple of good players in the intake and selling them for significant amounts.

Thanks! That will make things difficult with youth related updates and then the updates will further sink me financially, but sounds fun!

You're doing great by the way, Kavala is not the traditional football academy haha

58 minutes ago, XaW said:

Ok, the thought of doing a youth only for EVERY Champions League in ONE save with ONE manager has been ticking around my brain ever since we talked about it here... and I've decided I'm going to try it! If I get fired I'll reapply when a new team comes along. Per what @darren1983 wrote, the "never played before" can be discounted, will make this possible, I think. Insane when I try to think about it logically, but the thought won't leave. So I've had a look around the net to find some Oceania leagues, as well as a close look at the Caribbean pack by @V50, and I think I have found a nice set of countries to add, as well as the rest of the NA competitions from @V50that makes the Caribbean leagues' qualification dynamic into the NA CL.

The countries added will be:

North America
Trinidad & Tobago
Curaçao
Grenada
St Kitts & Nevis

Oceania
Tahiti
Fiji
Papua New Guinea

My plan is to do this route:

North America
Oceania
Asia
Africa
South America
Europe

Also, full disclaimer, I will be doing this using IR at times, but also manage important matches like the continental ones, since I need the save to move along and I don't expect this to be finished any time soon. Especially if I get domestic dominance in a small league, then the focus will be only on continental matches. I think I will start in Curaçao with the Colombian team I tried this challenge with some years ago. Currently I'm just holidaying with the files added to make sure there won't be any errors far into the save. I'll add a post when I start the whole thing!

Well, best of luck to you and your computer! I think it's a fantastic challenge. Do you have a powerful computer?

I still have the compelted Vietnam finished. I loaded up Colombia as well just in case I wanted to move on to there in the same save. The problem is I have quite an old computer and it's slowing down a fair bit after only 16 seasons. Assuming 15 seasons per club, that's 90 seasons. The furthest I've gone with a save in this version is 2055. It's just about playable but I had to restart the computer twice a day.

I think I'll to doing it with 5 different saves, but the best of luck to you!  

1 minute ago, leyrtj said:

Well, best of luck to you and your computer! I think it's a fantastic challenge. Do you have a powerful computer?

I still have the compelted Vietnam finished. I loaded up Colombia as well just in case I wanted to move on to there in the same save. The problem is I have quite an old computer and it's slowing down a fair bit after only 16 seasons. Assuming 15 seasons per club, that's 90 seasons. The furthest I've gone with a save in this version is 2055. It's just about playable but I had to restart the computer twice a day.

I think I'll to doing it with 5 different saves, but the best of luck to you!  

Thanks! The thing is, you don't need to load all the leagues at the same time, we can add/remove leagues as the seasons pass, they key is to have the extra files added when creating the game. So when I finish NA, I can remove those and add others, and that's what I'm planning on doing. Initially I have loaded in the NA leagues, but I have the Oceania ones available. Since I'm playing in Curaçao with a team that produces Colombian newgens, I added the Netherland as Colombia as leagues, as well as Germany, England, Italy, and Spain, as I plan on having those 3 active at all times.

5 minutes ago, XaW said:

Thanks! The thing is, you don't need to load all the leagues at the same time, we can add/remove leagues as the seasons pass, they key is to have the extra files added when creating the game. So when I finish NA, I can remove those and add others, and that's what I'm planning on doing. Initially I have loaded in the NA leagues, but I have the Oceania ones available. Since I'm playing in Curaçao with a team that produces Colombian newgens, I added the Netherland as Colombia as leagues, as well as Germany, England, Italy, and Spain, as I plan on having those 3 active at all times.

Just to confirm - If playing with edited database you need those loaded when you set up the game? You can't add them along the way? If so, in the Vietnam save I'd have to stick with the Vanilla databases.

Hmmm, you've got me thinking about it now :-) I'm thinking if I started, what would the six countries be - as you'd have to have them loaded (if edited)

Who's the team in Curaçao with Colombian newgens? That sounds a lot of fun. Colombia was probably going to be my next country. 

Edited by leyrtj

12 minutes ago, leyrtj said:

Just to confirm - If playing with edited database you need those loaded when you set up the game? You can't add them along the way? If so, in the Vietnam save I'd have to stick with the Vanilla databases.

Hmmm, you've got me thinking about it now :-) I'm thinking if I started, what would the six countries be - as you'd have to have them loaded (if edited)

Who's the team in Curaçao with Colombian newgens? That sounds a lot of fun. Colombia was probably going to be my next country. 

You need to get the files and add them when you create the game, you can't add files after the game is created, so your Vietnam save is stuck with the vanilla ones, unless you have loaded some other files too.

My plan is just Curaçao for now, but either one of the Oceanic ones are fine. Then I need to get one in Asia, and I'm thinking Japan or China. For Africa I need to redo South Africa. South America, I'm not sure yet, neither Europe, but I have options there.

The team I'm starting with is Astros de Colombia. They are playing in the 3rd tier in Curaçao, but they produce mostly Colombian newgens.

On 27/12/2023 at 21:46, tobiahabramson said:

Loving the graphics and stuff - out of curiosity how are you downloading and tracking player stats - do you do it manually or is there a way to do it with the FM system?

Thanks! A bit of both, some stuff is done manually and some are automatically set up. The manual stuff did take quite a while to make, but now that I have the templates in place, it's going to be a lot easier to make.

Carl Zeiss Jena season 2 (2025/26) finished the same as the last season, one place short of the playoffs. A terrible start to the season saw us occupying the bottom half of the table well into the second half of the season. Luckily during the last 10 or so matches we managed to climb to 4th to atleast secure a DFB-pokal spot. NOTE: the player appearing as a transfer in the transfer history is a youth intake player who signed the contract after the trial period was over, labeling him a "transfer" below is proof he's an academy graduate. Do tell me however if this disqualifies me. 

4ru9UHvj0IpeQFOyM3d3joCmLYNRamtIc2CKobrIZCBwUw9utML7Med_ve3nLnipk-Aq8C5R8dvyQQprTEcjl5Cb16OntSD1uhZKT-LIBJRIJlF0DFTCL644fiNrUzGo7MPH8bQehGDmb6l4ARombw4BKKQF0AI2Qu6lY-sWc4J6lLESJgNAzFaaBoBbmkNM7smTR5Hw3YJ03ljG0XvXTaZl3WMFZf1OygZdMPBEviVqJq8DMq9AYbmE1Cl43C3BcDb6fFBsMsP0qM3jKVOs6hYyqpSswoaziRq9343XXpZE-wQ9v6H8hibPJo0EElFZs8_QAPWOb-L6pviSlGBLUIlHIveyv_lvugUsNoo_czMhPYaPrrYRwqWiBPqojjx41jiok1KeZI9qtNf-UAQ5LxCzeyZyBAg3OoCew2DDKOKnSp16SfHLKut-vWhBElnKj9oZkiCHXSx5jZZSw491fVm1O8slSMnEbMfhSqE7Uwk5bdO6OF_ogPHQdoEe7U1ydiPIwOx9AXvtKRgy5JtlSjhz9RJ8d7n_BYc1--dT349zAcjhgHI-Sv7nW769MDSjgXOxlx48SnI1vTWfMdmfaKt4YA3Ewkw5DCUR9CUSwrj6zk_LJXt77hKYAgetH9fD_Ux8nLMS57LcCfFDqdPznq6hgoA3NUxaPSi5kANEaZ1PjNXuLi78l6TQupqu-ayqs_mDRpymtr5-nvSiVeg9muaVhmO1qGS6X8TmQcAwkdG9zUqnOkYCKmRr8kvakCvxfhmZrSZN8KkxzMgtR13fY0rapqgcmG0Z63x20xIHjHLaLEAXxFw-4KYaa6nwOEJGSeTDdGwbPbzKpe1ZNNFa521TAdhcmqXDGGZl0rsrSTBL9Q6j5LI7-nYoz3DH_UPA-1cRspphh0f3uby2qu0GN0apxfGcocY2_0kMOvvYGY7C_XvrONuTspOh5Cnzh-vZg8GsMFi5OpVF7_MMMAtsTOXK7IZ5ca9qkMMyqnBJKyjIbI7Cd9ud2i80rk90bJHWT1sA87qrkZdiB0-gJ4ckvxDmZEqSR-nRcnuzK1VBiQdXtZ-C6ZOoPNuZU_tcxkjLIkQYPADab_-mP1FCzaSujJryO0vq8-tdICjpb-M7b3OwcfZca6fCLkOTKD1LDLmvcL3ONKZYm8VcG-bt3ICV5ZiFzZdFR1zwU6oRjSO1R5DsFShfVVQneg14p2EyTs4sc5VdhtJOVw4m66saD4pHHniK9YpDsmL2uBDFww9keCTc113QlD3V3713Eo8VKnoLYGafbf80Y9Ergp9cPeKwzTsu4Ap5EXjeEWUvGEcZWMf9Qvt2JQrBngBVeOtfNax0WXO0B4bwfk4IHgAZpHjS6TPtkvGu-VDml7JS4WZkp0S4lWccOn49_K54wTm-TkZ2wngzPNU3oxVIJBoXj5Ag7na0H7rKtaC9nj3GIFsuBuZeum-AXClpALWv6hBTA26lUsGBRln5HVzkhRrfrBIBRSjDxKwakUpgVs4BSovRrv1dS5K0KBbcfo274rTK74vy9DtPo7fAwm-bsRLbaIDRqXBnfmxeIXKps7e_dOBsJcfzv1crOqhqRMuEy32LCpZzz4Qiq47FtJeknInT39mSVBZNQzwtA8cyIar1bQJezbVeI-NFm-ZBgRWl9UEP8

1 hour ago, komein svedu said:

the player appearing as a transfer in the transfer history is a youth intake player who signed the contract after the trial period was over, labeling him a "transfer" below is proof he's an academy graduate. Do tell me however if this disqualifies me.

I've done that before. It's a bit annoying that it registers as a transfer but it's fine, he came through your academy and everything

logo.jpg.af8d854c876a47382882b6eaa090c72e.jpg

Season 2029/2030

Promotion to Sky Bet League 1

20240101221645_1.thumb.jpg.a8883ae2728de54072437c57025c3b67.jpg20240101221653_1.thumb.jpg.c3f1fccee857e71f06e917f7c310aa0d.jpg20240101221704_1.thumb.jpg.25e1c4f06d4a5dbde1f9e48a9e468f1f.jpg

GL ALL !!! :) 

6 hours ago, Anners said:

Previous Post:

2056/57 Season Report

Club: Tranent FC (Scotland)
League: Scottish Premiership

image.png.65bf1c2ffe28f2b853a910daaa57f10d.png

League:

027LeagueTable56-57.thumb.PNG.bcb8c503f3b5257b3a9735b6233d0200.PNG

With all the absolute chaos of the last 5 games, we end up coming 2nd, with 4 points separating 1st from 6th place. What an absolute chaotic season. St Johnstone still massively struggle to do anything with their tycoon in the league so I imagine the clock is ticking on how long their chairmen puts the money in. Hibs make it the 5th different winner in the last 5 years (again). Rangers/Arbroath title next season means we get 6 different from those in the top 6.

Europe:

image.png.61a33096f90367d59572ba528e5b97ec.png

We actually hugely outperformed where I thought we were as a team, including a 1-0 home win over current holders Real Madrid in the "Thomas Scott Derby" (Kieran Pick has actually deteriorated since his move and is looking to leave). 83rd minute equaliser by Arsenal at the Emirates meant it went to extra time and we lost 9-8 on penalties.

Cups:

028ScottishCupWIn.PNG.062a0bfcce1d054e7d7feef6f67dab12.PNG

We get a Scottish Cup to add to our trophy haul! Frimpong and Grant getting us a late victory.

This actually puts us as the 2nd biggest club in Scotland now, just behind Hibernian.

Youth Intake:

026YouthIntake2057.thumb.PNG.af1e55b544257f37e35a361d016f5c38.PNG

Not too much to look at here as it's pretty run of the mill compared to the last few years.

Other Business:

029StadiumExpansion.PNG.e9bca813e3f4e487067ad93da6516ff2.PNG

We get another stadium expansion, which will take us up to about 33k (we're selling out nearly every game still which is unreal). We'll probably have another one after this if I've understood the season ticket waiting list right!

Also, Solomon Frimpong STILL gets top goalscorer, even though he spent the entirety of the season on the left wing. He's now 35 and surely is going to stop firing goals in eventually. His full record is 818 appearances with 629 goals across all competitions. I imagine that record won't be broken in this save and he's fully deserving of that record!

Full History:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.c348908ba42350a411c6965eb520e36d.png

Last 5 Years:

image.thumb.png.a357e4b1f9013be6bedab24712992306.png

Getting closer to that Celtic relegation! Love the chaos and your cup win

Just got my first Youth Intake Preview exactly halfway through my first season. It looks pretty good in some key areas. I definitely need some midfield depth as a couple of the current players there are aging. I also need a backup striker because I only have 1 natural striker on the current roster, although the midfielder I've been training and playing up there is only 21 and performing well. Could also use some depth in attacking midfield as only 1 player is natural there, and he trains poorly and is a bit of a pill when I give him feedback, negative or positive. Hoping maybe I can retrain an incoming right winger into defense because my backup there is 35 and probably going to retire soon. And very much looking forward to having a young backup GK. It was nerve inducing to be without our only GK for 6 week earlier in the season.

image.thumb.png.4727a631f1494008a4a8a2e728856f98.png

That said, the season is going quite well. We are solidly mid table, with a shout at the playoffs if form keeps up. I think we'll know by the end of December if we're in for a shot. Regardless, we are well clear of the drop so far, which is obviously the biggest challenge this first season. Going up would probably not be great this year anyway. 

image.thumb.png.b279fbd8b783d0f90362a1a5d6b98658.png

image.thumb.png.3085070e6d8dbed834ce8ade87825e30.png

We also had a big win in the first round of the FA Cup vs Reading. A gritty 1-0 smash and grab raid in our sold-out home ground. The success in the cup has left us in a pretty decent financial position, and the board has already agreed to upgrade some of our youth setup.

image.thumb.png.af6016623648b5f5d46c5b6ef1751c19.png

So all in all, it's going well. Will check in when the intake comes through. Hoping for some gems to start building the squad around.

Cheers!

-R

So I was taking a look at the stadiums we've now got in the Scottish Premier League now I've completed my latest expansion. Puts us at a solid 5th with just under 34k capacity. However, I did notice something a little strange about one of the names:

image.png.2d1339630b5724c00007a5837e2c158a.png

What's up with that Dundee United? Built only 2 years ago.

Edited by Anners

image.png.fe874908d026dc2fdba6eaa1e71529

Undy Athletic 2026/27 Season 3

Finances|Transfers|Manager Profile

First season up in the Premier League.

JD Cymru Welsh Premier League

Spoiler

u97GXjf.png

Obviously a big favorite to yo yo right back to the 2nd Division

As we all know the league splits in 2 after 22 games and at 22 game this was the league state.

EDMCUYj.png

Squeaked into the Championship phase on a 3 game losing streak, but having safety guaranteed in January was nice for my stress levels. Now how poorly did we do when we only faced the good teams in the last third of the season.

JppiA73.png

Not surprisingly we got blasted, we did beat Aberystwyth twice, but combined for 1 point against the top 4. A definite success in season 1, as usual we were super leaky on defense, to the tune of 77 goals against, and an above average offense, although super inconsistent. TNS are currently on a 69 game unbeaten streak in the league. Some big names are leaving the club after this season and being replaced by youth prospects coming up.

JD Welsh Cup

Spoiler

YcEqSP0.png

Knocked out of the cup in a 13-12 Penalty Shootout. Given that the Welsh Cup put us firmly in the black the season before, it would have been nice to make a deeper run.

Nathaniel MG League Cup

Spoiler

HAvCq3N.png

Knocked out in the 3rd round here.

U19 Competitions

Spoiler

NIdkmQZ.png

Finally up in a playable league this year and we held our own, since the U19s use our tactics, it's no surprise they were one of the the most prolific scoring teams, and the worst defensive team. Pleased with a solid mid table finish.

JCSvSXV.png

Awards

Best 11 of the Season/Overall Best 11

Spoiler

jdrsDiL.png

Starters

Giancarlo Gabbiadini Harry Benjamin Ryan Hudson

Steve Owen 25a

Josh Evans 26d Adam Matthews 24a

Nick Morgan 26a Levi Edwards 26e Steffan Jenkins Sion Owen 25l

Mike Jones

Bench

Hughes 25c Connelly 26f Larsen 24b Logie 25d Lloyd 25f Miller Hogan 25b

Overall

3vS5MPv.png

New Exits and Retirements

Kane Jellyman left midseason on a free to Lliswerry AFC, and then retired as a player at the end of the season and is an unemployed HoYD. Mike Jones and Ryan Hudson retired at the end of the season.

Tagged Player Updates

Spoiler

UZZ4bxv.png

Another solid season from our best player. I moved him up to AMC at one point in the season as I wanted to see if Steve Owen 25a at striker and Adam Mathews 24a at AMC would help solve our offensive woes, which I think helped contribute to his low assists this season. He's gotten better mentally, although he's still ambitious, but he actually showed up a few times as a top developer of the week which was encouraging.

BB9LARX.png

Unexpectedly solid. He was kept in the lineup as I moved Adam Matthews 24a up to AMC which kept Larsen 24b in the lineup at Mezzala, and he played better than he had the previous season.

qLelUEb.png

With a full season in the U19s and a small cameo in the Senior Squad, not an impressive season. Still has time but seems unlikely to ever make an impact on the team before his contract runs out.

u79kC1u.png

After last season where he only assisted and didn't score, I moved him up the pitch to play more striker and he scored more and assisted way less. Should be around the starting XI again next season

uXJMiRY.png

Continued to be the backup at Right Back, may be pushed off the bench based on new prospects for next season

5c8eJlE.png

I think he does a poor job getting into positions to score, but when he does he tends to convert, will still be probably our first striker off the bench, now that Hudson has retired and Owen 25a will probably move up to striker, although now that striker might be more of a weakness than a strength for us, no guarantees we continue to use a 3 striker system, in fact it is most likely we will not be next season.

p3ZeYpm.png

As our 5th Striker, Logie 25d played spot minutes but did manage to score their first league goals ever and played well in the limited minutes. Still not enthused with their traits or personality and may slide off the bench again if we reduce the amount of strikers we use as I intend.

4fm9YLo.png

Finally was able to progress to being able to play CM, unfortunately got no playing time in the U19s and with his youth contract up at the end of the next season would need to really develop not to be let go.

ebUJIxF.png

No starts, but given he can cover both of our Central Mid roles as well as Striker so as a versatile piece he makes the bench and because our midfielders seem to tire quickly and then he gets in the game at the end.

nK1b2lV.png

After Jones announced his retirement I gave Jeffreys 25g a run as our starter, and well, I think he did okay but we were getting absolutely blasted (not his fault). However we got two good GKs in our youth intake so he might be set for next year being our U19 starter.

8PvWJJ3.png

The ability to play multiple positions put him on the bench this season and with us using a BWM this year he did make the pitch a bit. More time in the U19 squad but he covers well, may not be bench level next season.

K3QHsaw.png

A lot less playing time this season than last season, maybe he should have been more involved on the top team since he's tall, unlike some I used. Mostly he played U19 minutes this year and probably will next season as well.

9Xleaa4.png

Our top U19 Goalscorer, probably not high in our Striker depth chart but maybe if he's continuing to play well at the U19 level he could be given a shot in the 1st team in the cup but probably not going to be up there to start next season

rxlctbt.png

Also strictly a U19 player who without a big jump this season will be released at the end of his contract

m0smRHF.png

Another successful season as he held his own at DR. Because of his height and jumping he was able to basically play the 2nd CD role on corner kicks both attacking and defensive and on left sided throw ins he does an admirable job at the back post.

2MkoKbK.png

lCtkxLo.png

40lMzcm.png

jj5CyQ7.png

For all the other 2025 prospects above from m to p, they are in the U19 team with youth contracts expiring, once again unless any of them make a big leap this year they will likely be let go.

4wA5KaC.png

Our main starting DL this season, displacing Kieran Miller. He will be in our DL depth this coming season although he may not be starting.

lHMJ08L.png

Another DL, will be in the U19 squad next season as we have most of our depth in the team in the defense. Plenty of time for him to develop there.

KSVpAhU.png

Much like above, DR depth who will be in the U19 sqaud for the most part next season, 

Q2BxRx3.png

Our starting defensive CM/DM this year, held his own for the year.

pQUwK4z.png

Because of his ability to be both at DC and DR, he was usually the first off the bench to cover anywhere on defense without using an extra spot.

uMRfdGH.png

I did give him a lot of run out since once Jellyman left, by ability Connelly is our 2nd best CB. However multiple times he got absolutely worked by a ball over the top because he's kind of short and has low jumping reach so by the end of the season he was back on the bench. If he could develop and grow taller he might be a CB but I'm considering training him at DM instead.

n3CuicW.png

One of our U19 goalkeepers for this season, it's tough with our formation for our GKs not to look bad, but seemed to do okay this season.

UYxG9kV.png

Not much time in the U19s this season. Not much hope for this one, we have lots of MC depth especially with the intake we had this year.

kLdOI4Y.png

Another one of our top U19 performers, AMC is very much one of our positions with least depth and is planned to be used next season. Still without more development he'll continue in the U19 squad for next season.

3Ucv7p6.png

a9VAJ5O.png

mUo04dO.png

aOC8cYt.png

amTZxwn.png

YXjf9eq.png

hZbB2d3.png

The rest of the players are U19 depth pieces, Thomas 26p and Jones 25k end up starting just because of how many Striker spots are on the U19 team. None of these players have a shot in the 1st team and some might not even be in the U19 team next season either.

Youth Intake

Spoiler

yU5mUND.png

A very exciting intake preview for me, no strikers which was a bit of a bummer, but we still have Gabiiadini and a few good prospects at ST, the breadth of the Intake presented here, with gems everywhere made me hopeful and came across even more important as some of our players regressed and got older and our best GK announced his forthcoming retirement

So how was the Intake?

5Mpth7n.png

7j0gBAm.png

gBbvC1Y.png

Lots of good players here, many of whom could slot into the first team straight off the top.

15RUxHN.png

Slightly annoying that our best prospect is once again at DL. Maybe we might try to shift him or 26a to the right side, but for now they'll rotate at Left Back

lDxNAem.png

Although shifting one of our top left backs to the right side might be unnecessary when our second best prospect is at right back. Although Owen 25l has the height advantage with I very much appreciate, 27b will be given the shot to start over him, and if it becomes a problem I always have 25l as a backup option.

shshfVI.png

With a movement from 3 Strikers to 2 Strikers on the cards (with Hudson retiring) having a defensive midfielder again like we did in season 1 is part of my plans and he could slot right into the DM role in that formation.

nM83g7i.png

It's good to see a DC here as I need players to fill that role, unfortunately I don't love the height although the jumping reach is a little better. Will start him but if the height is a real issue I will pivot to taller less skilled players

ZEWsE8B.png

Already took a look at him at AMC, which allows us to use Adam Mathews 24a farther back while keeping Steve Owen 25a at Striker. At 5' 4" he's a little short for my liking but at least AMC isn't the position where height is the most necessary.

S2dQ25g.png

Another Center Back for me to consider putting in my lineup, like with 24d, I definitely think he will start next season at DC and we'll evaluate from there.

H2xIVtZ.png

With a switch to a diamond midfield with DM, CM and AMC all covered, his versatility across all positions will at the very least mean he is always on the bench when healthy if not a starter.

dIHay4m.png

w035XVW.png

tRRuF8f.png

With these wingers may look to trying to work them into different positions, if I go to a wide formation they would slot into those positions as depth probably.

yqGG18D.png

Another AMC option, probably our back up next year.

XLJOn3A.png

One of two GKs in this intake, will either be the starter or the backup.

51d94EP.png

Another DC option, may be our #3

W4Ls7GN.png

One of two GKs in this intake, will either be the starter or the backup, as he is taller I may use him first ahead of 27l

Wvp1UyD.png

One for the U19s for now, may be 4th or 5th choice at right back currently.

3q5nmiW.png

Another one for the U19s, not sure about his ability to reach potential but he'll be in there.

Overall: a great intake, makes me excited for next season, hopefully these players can help us keep establishing ourselves in the Prem next season.

Youth Intake History

Birth Places - Europe

EbJsPcQ.png

Africa

bgUREvm.png

Australia

uZOwmPn.png

Nationalities

qRFnOA0.png

Languages

2RYUeti.png

1st Job Interview Offer

uM0w19R.png

Youth Player Poached

UC3FSXb.png

Youth Prospect Tagged Stats

Tv6h44g.png

Career Progression

ngKD2BN.png

Facilities Tracker

YtGUFE6.png

17 hours ago, Anners said:

What's up with that Dundee United? Built only 2 years ago.

If you look that up, it is a team/stadium in Slovenia? A glitch propably?

image.png.3f8a010d67c33dc9481cfe429c44df1a.png

This save with FC Jazz didn't last long. We had the worst odds in the league (with the exception of Honka/Akatemia, who didn't had odds), and with three relegation spots it was always going to be hard to avoid the drop.

I actually felt that we could've avoided that, but our slumps in form during the season were too critical. Our attack was quite decent to be fair, we only had six games without scoring in the entire season, but our defence clearly didn't had the level to compete and was atrocious. Our attack was the 3rd best in the league (alongside EIF), but our defence was the 2nd worst, only above Honka/Akatemia.

image.png.61871ca02cab4ee661f0a20009ff429b.png

image.png.bb5177c28684328c1c5ef3a95f4e9ae3.png

image.thumb.png.f6784770fea7693e7df97b0473c86fc5.png

It's a shame that it ended like this, especially because we had a lot of promising youngsters coming through the ranks. I'll definetely try this challenge again, it's so much fun to try to make a limited team work.