The FM24 Youth Academy Challenge

5 hours ago, XaW said:

I would only think that level of regression would be possible with a major injury, like a broken spine or something... I know that major injuries in very rare occasions can actually lower PA, and if his CA was at PA then the CA would have to be lowered to match the new PA. But as I said, that's for the very rare occasions and afaik only is linked to injuries. 

In a completely unrelated question, has anyone else managed in South Africa lately? I finally hired a HoYD, but I still don't get youth previews, so I'm wondering if it's not something that happens there for any reason? I still don't have an assistant or anything, so still have to manage the youth team too, albeit I tab out and do other things while the game plays! :D 

Injury would explain it a bit better yeah, as I can understand this as a way of making sure players don't reach their level anymore after a serious injury. But he has only been out for a few weeks and that was months before this drop.

I don't mind it happening and I wouldn't mind if this was a bug. Maybe just a bit unlucky that it happened to our most talented player :') But I'd just like to know what it could be.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Club Introduction

East Kilbride

image.png.4269bf80abdf4c2c81072e3af70f337f.png 

The Manager

This is me.

3NHmD3A.png

Personal Contract

Season     Contract Start Date     Contract Expiry Date     Pre Tax Wage     Post Tax Wage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start          24 June 2024              31 May 2025         £350 p/w          £325 p/w

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att  Def  Fit  GkD  GkH  GkS  Tac  Tec  Men  SeP  WWY  Ada  Det  PlK  YoK  LoD  PeM  Mot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.50*)     None                 1    1    1    1    1    1    1    3    1    1    3    1    1    1    2    2    2    2

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Adequate             Adequate          Adequate              Adequate         Fairly Basic       Regional   (1.50*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Scottish Cup          Viaplay Scottish League Cup        Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by DazRTaylor

6 hours ago, XaW said:

Oh! They've fixed it so we now see when WE poach players too! :D

he0hRzf.png

I mean, the player doesn't look like much, but Woohoo!

Edit: Ah, man we are poaching like there's no tomorrow! :D 

9MzLY5Z.png

I've missed that feature since it left multiple cycles ago. Very cool little fix!

This forum is the best, great reading all the different leagues and teams being used, im enjoying germany with aachen, but not gunna lie, england is calling me again, i need to conquer england. looking at using a team i havnt seen so far this year on the forum, possibly Chesham united

8 hours ago, Daddy said:

mGT5FPs.png

2028/29 Season Review - Belgian Third Tier - Season 5

iFORKHa.png

For the first time, I think, ever for me, in any FM game, my problem was not defense but offense. Dead last in goals for as a team. I tried a few more wide-open tactics and just ended up giving up more goals while not scoring enough. Finished in Relegation playoffs, but survived. 

YKTIXux.png

Not much business this past season.

3z2D45H.png

OHerldf.png

FEziW4q.png

Overall a pretty good intake with a player who looks like a legit talent. My first thought was that in a season or two I'm going to get a real good clause on his transfer.

r29T07s.png

I got 4 games out of him lol. 12K is a rip-off, but he wanted a promise to sell at 16K. With those margins, the biggest factor was getting that 50% profit. His value is now 500K-9.8M. This is my biggest lottery ticket, but I have quite a few other 40-50% clauses on players that could net millions for the club.

2029/30 Season Preview

zKTFKQq.png

XcPRt4h.png

9wRm7xL.pngaCffFOA.png

The left was how it looked before I sold a bunch of players with a year left that wouldn't resign. The after on the right doesn't paint a rosy picture. I legitimately don't know how it will go. 

This has probably been asked a hundred times but what did you use to make those kits?

IFK Lidingö season 7 / 2030 

image.jpeg.6e4b8f620b42793ba9f0f35346a79ba8.jpeg

Well, what can I say, kinda mixed feelings about the season. We didn't play as well as last season and we only got 49 points compared to last seasons 57 points. Somehow we still found ourselves fighting for promotion and finished the season on 3rd place. Teams were extreme close to each other with only 10 points between 3rd and 14th place. In Swedish Cup we lost on first round.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.51d570bc23d0e1f78ecca3b29dd473c1.png

Squad

Frej Ahlin 27D came back from loan spells and was just brilliant on LD position with 8 assists. Calle Sjöberg was our top goalscorer with 8 goals and 9 assists. Brenner Toris who scored 20 goals two years ago lost his streak totally. He scored 3 goals early in the season and then only one penalty goal in the last 23 league games. Omerhan Kücük 28C was retrained as striker to fill in out of form Brenner Toris and Pourshahidi who had a long term injury.

I'm finally considering droping Eliah Kronholm to a backup GK. He just concedes too many easy goals. We have two promising GKs Landström 28B and Simon Didrik 30C.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3c641eaf9b1850f3a0e62aa1b890b57a.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.285a7f350fa41e86a8fac9fb23732e89.png

Youth intake was pretty nice. Jonatan Sletsjøe 30A and Marcus Wikman 30B allready took their places in rotation.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2d920094f8ba47985df36481efae0412.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1eac925052fc9e67921d5f82b858784e.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ab1432c09e9fe07f5ab8963b83ee91e4.png

transfers

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2d40780097251322d9d9115b5ab1ae53.png

Finances are pretty similar to last year and no progres in facilities either.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.279eee949518a6840ff6cfa5f4d28807.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4a87c683a8d502d89bb121a76e406b4f.png

image.png.c7b4186120eeba4be642ad61d3a4c0c8.png

Edited by Matsusipida

45122870.png.13cf258ba7fcdfd41b9908053efdfdb9.png

Minebea Mitsumi FC (Japan) - Season 3 - 2026

Painful season. From start to finish. Got saved by a late goal in the promotion/relegation game ! One of my best player, midfielder Nagayoshi, was injured most of the season. We lost a lot of keys games during the season. Our players can barley cope with  J1 League talent for now.

Two major players are leaving the team at the end of this season. My goalkeeper (retiring) and my central defender (he doesn't want to renew his contract). Therefore this is with an inexperienced defense that I will start next season. This is frightening !

J1 League results

Spoiler

j1-league-2026.thumb.png.c0e3209294f83ae21248a942612c60de.png

2026-promotion-relegation-final.thumb.png.889c48fdb1e93f936488661776bbc81d.png

Youth intake

Happy with this year's intake. Got two young players with good potential and very good personalities. A left fullback, and a central midfieleder. They are both "Light Hearthed" and "Unflappable". Both are locals, born in Miyazaki. I will immediatley integrate them in first team rotation.

Spoiler

youth-intake-2026-overview.png.86d43551c4eb3b92bbc1009ad1fba294.png

youth-intake-2026-details.thumb.png.901cc9529f283e169d9209a9938438f9.png

Spoiler

Nishiyama26.1.png.67f37644e4dcae7dd2bcbff69978f65a.png

Sasaki26.2.png.3b69fcd8e6a7d0fb8e106a1c8ab95291.png

Takada26.3.png.b0c71ee40e6a05ac2bd6ffdcb855080e.png

Finances and facilities

This is a nightmare. Board has put us deep in debt to buy this brand new 10 000-seat stadium... and we don't even play in it anymore because J1 League requirement is 15 000 seats ! We are playing in another stadium with 20 000 seats, that we are renting. And there is no plan to increase the number of seats in the 10 000-seat stadium. We have bought a stadium that is not used...

Because our financials are bad, directors are rejecting most of my requests to improve facilities. Youth recruitement is still at 1. Awful.

I guess I will have to wait 1 or 2 additional seasons to have the debt under control thanks to J1 League money. And then go from there.

Squad

Spoiler

2026-roster.thumb.png.b75e42d045904b4a2da3f872ca4d0f46.png

Transfers

Spoiler

2026-transfers.thumb.png.2b1cb743d600fde2168ad354b82ca42a.png

Next year preview

Avoiding relegation will be hard. We will try to survive and integrate young players in the rotation. Also by repaying debt, we will hopefully get in a better financial situation that will allow us to improve Youth Recruitment. We are in a bad situation for now.

Recap

2026-recap-table.thumb.png.78446c92a1ee06cc75706c9a7afc22dc.png

7 hours ago, Brentmeister said:

This has probably been asked a hundred times but what did you use to make those kits?

I'm using Kitbasher. I also use whatever the free editor that comes with the game is called to look up the color codes in the game for the team so it will match the color scheme in the game. 

image.png.730eb072f048100b517bcef8c8135ba8.png

Rein Meer AKA ReinBerg - Season 3 - Japan J3 League - Youth Intake

So after an okay preview (but my best yet) would we finally get a few players who would jump into the first team? Would we get an Elite player for the first time?
Yes we do! Our first Elite talent!

image.thumb.png.460e674cf4d355599826bec5a4db5e81.png

Top 3 - Youth Intake 3

Masayoshi Murakoshi (YP03A) - Well he is my first elite talent, so I have to be impressed. However his physicals are clearly the standout and his technicals need some work. He will go into the first team as my sub right winger and hopefully he will show some steady improvement. The Strength and Crossing are a bit of a worry, but hopefully we can put him on some individual training to rectify that

image.thumb.png.4ec81ae8d87f26882ff661b414007a79.png

Koya Sumiya (YP03B)  - Another winger, but this time with a good personality and some decent starting technicals. Not sure if he will ever make the grade, but I have some hope for the youngster.

image.thumb.png.55b58981e639e8b9c4e69fb5064b2d1c.png

Kenji Kuroki (YP03C) - This intake is all about the wingers. Hoping one of them hits. The personality took him down to my C (3rd best fo the intake) player. If we can train that out, he has a good mix of being quick and having some decent technicals. His mentals however are WEAK! So 3 wingers, let's hope at least one of them breaks into the first team by the end of next season.

image.thumb.png.0fced8c0916a9aed28f4cdb552f381be.png

One thing I forgot to mention in last season update.

We got a new senior affiliate. I was looking forward to get some extra income. Not the income I was looking for. Maybe I should just cancel the affiliate but atleast we get a good yearly frendly.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b4f8632840a14eeea1e189304b1e40d1.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.848053ce67e364dc1a3cd44f5173191e.png

I am really behind on the updates.

But man I am feeling the HUGE SWINGS of morale every season.

Apart from the praise good training ratings, team meetings, team bonding training sessions etc. Any other tips? Let's just say I have been close to quitting this save when I go on these inevitable bad streaks after winning 5, 8. 10 games in a row.

mGT5FPs.png

2029/30 Midseason Review - Belgian Third Tier - Season 6

vyRHdSx.png

This is pretty much what I anticipated after a fire sale of my good players. Very inconsistent team but one I think will survive another season.

JCqAotq.png

Happy to have strong forwards, but wish I had a good keeper preview too.

AK7aPaD9faKrTFCtobUljkx7DAvu5w_Rbxaf0Oiq

Kavala Football Club / Αθλητικός Όμιλος Καβάλα

Season 4 - 2027/28

Schedule / Squad / Transfers / Finances / Manager

Season Summary: the leap in quality from League 2 to the Super League is significant. Initially projected to finish last with odds of 700 to 1, we were by far the weakest side in the Greek Super League. However, the season started well with three wins in our first five games, suggesting a comfortable season far from relegation. After that, we went through a series of 19 games without a win, only to finish the regular part of the season 1 point away from the relegation spots. Fortunately, we managed to finish the year 3 points ahead of the last two spots, securing first-division football for another year.

It will take us years to even be able to compete for European qualification in Greece. The disparity between the top 4 (Olympiacos, AEK, Panathinaikos, and PAOK) and the rest is significant. For example, the league generates 78 million euros in sponsorship, averaging 5.5 million for each team. Our revenue is 375k€, while Olympiacos is at 25 million! (Stoiximan Super League Regular Phase / Relagation Group)

At the end of last season, two of our first-team players, Altintzis and Georgiadis, did not renew their contracts and ended up leaving for Kalamata in the second division. For the new season, our first keeper Lefteris Astras will also not renew his contract and will leave for free, probably to a lower division team, but since we have a low reputation, it'll be hard do keep those kind of players...

Like previous years, Kosmas Gekas was our top goalscorer, but this season he scored only 8 goals. The striker, who has scored 75 goals wearing Kavala's shirt, was indeed a reflection of our poor quality in front of the goal. We scored only 24 in 33 league games... Plamen Pavlov was the most regular player this season.

Youth intake: another amazing intake, reflecting our investment in the youth system. This year the board invested 400k€ upgrading the youth facilities. Vasilis Papadopoulos 28aLeonidas Pantidis 28b, Tasos Laspatzisb28c, Marios Barbagiannis 28dGrigoris Karvounis 28e, Dimitris Pindonis 28f and Thanasis Lyratzis 28g are our most promising players coming from the academy this year.

By the way, we had elections and a new president was elected. The board now has a plan to build a new stadium; however, I believe the money would be better invested in training facilities. It makes sense, though, as we were the 6th best in attendance with an average of 10,260 spectators (97% of our capacity) and had 6 sellouts this season.

GeorgiosAngelopoulos_Inbox-2.png.7b8e86a26909fce4bce8f445448fe00e.png

Team history:

image.png.ed3907d04d13fa4d12ed9324eac75dcf.png

Manager history:

image.thumb.png.32097479a3d2e3855f5ab501111d2c08.png

Edited by CJ'43

22 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

hondafcbadge.png.f38b6ace686e95608d8986326cce4515.png

Japan - Honda FC/Haneda

Objective: win the Champions League a d complete the challenge

Season Summary

so, how did it go? well..... I decided to focus entirely on Champions League, to the extent where I rested all the first choice XI for league games before the CL games. So our league position suffered but.....

Having a fully fit first choice XI really does make all the difference. Who knew? We rode our luck a little bit, but in the final we were emphatic. Weirdly, for the second leg I followed my assistant's advice and played cautious with a slightly different XI as he suggested. Usually I completely ignore him, so no idea why I did it for the most important game! anyway, it worked!

42champleagueresults.thumb.JPG.34be8c9ddfadc69f5e19e1984a2d80e7.JPG

42wewonchampsleague.thumb.JPG.5ca3c74b03105a43479b673435ff1c52.JPG

CHALLENGE COMPLETED!!!!! WE WON!!!!!! 

@darren1983 :)

Weirdly, I thought it might be our last chance as our finances were such a disaster but then this happened the week before the final

42takeover.thumb.JPG.192a743ffc24b73701ab3c4d321809fb.JPG

They immediately stuck 76m in the bank so we would have been fine!

J1 title winners: 2032, 2039, 2040, 2041

AFC Champions League winners: 2042

Well done, have added you to the HoF :applause:

image.png.dd964e0cfd8c697940016d2d715bcba1.png

Rein Meer AKA ReinBerg - Season 3 - Japan J3 League - End of Season Review - The season of regression

League

It has been a bit of a slog. Losing our most creative midfielder (4* CA) and replacing him with a much worse, less creative player (1.5*CA) was always going to be tough. We are still one of the higher scoring teams in the league, but we just can't keep clean sheets. The amount of games I have been in where the opposition have a goal to draw the game, or win the game in the 85+ minute is crazy. I have tried all kinds of tactics to prevent this, but I think ultimately it comes down to having poor defenders.

We were never in real trouble of being relegated and for a few short weeks thought I may sneak into the playoffs, at one point only being 5 points away from 6th, but an end of season run of no wins in 6 games put end to that hope.

image.thumb.png.7b12c0c849359634a2f09fa547757a1f.png

image.thumb.png.7a2d9d8bab5abd17b424dc1d917f2548.png

The Squad

We don't really have many changes in the squad due to our poor squad depth and poor intakes so far. We could really do with a youth intake that provides first team ready players straight away. Our Strikers are still our strength although Ryu Joseph Hashimura spent a good potion of the season injured or out of form. As you can see I am trying to integrate some of my youth, but most are 0.5* CA or 1*CA, which I know is not everything, but in general they are much weaker than my legacy players.

image.thumb.png.c2ec8354dc0f56aa650541f833b93a3d.pngimage.thumb.png.4feec9f580e98aeb39905994ee8332ce.png

Finances

We are doing okay on this front at the moment (especially as my board keep refusing upgrades!!). However our total sponsorship has gone down from 1.3 million per year to 950k, so that may be a bad sign for the years to come.

image.thumb.png.366b03ca4c88695418c58b24445b2024.png

Other News

Hiroshima in J1 league want me as their manager. Flattering yes, even though of course I said no!

image.thumb.png.281b87b2364cdce571e6878335025c6f.png

Congrats @libbyshuss - fantastic! Looks like that save might be quite fun to take on if he's pumped in that amount of money - bloody hell!

@dkouv The youth set-up costs is exactly what happened to me, so I've been eagerly waiting for you to get promoted to the Championship! There's clearly something between the Championship and League 1 that isn't registered somewhere but I genuinely couldn't find it. I didn't exactly intentionally go back down to League 1, but I didn't complain as it saved me a bunch of money and let my prospects get a bit better.

Frigg_Oslo.png.2e8284f6888c1d47a869e67ac5f7afe0.png

2024 Season Review (Season One)

Season one was tough! That being said, we did have some nice spells of form before the winless final eight games. A 2-0 win over Grorud sticks out as our most notable victory of the year. In order for us to survive in the second division going into the last game of the season, we played Mjørdalen at home; Ørn Horten were up against bottom club Staal Jørpeland (who had beat us 2-1 in the penultimate match of the campaign). Thankfully, Staal won 2-0, and we came back from 2-0 down to level our game 2-2. We had the worst home form of the season – failing to pick up a single win. No player managed an average rating in the sevens. Players whined and became unhappy about the smallest of things. It was, all in all, a pretty dismal season! One bright note was the signing of Brian McBride as our assistant manager. I'm dreading season two.

Screenshot2023-12-11at16_14_10.thumb.png.a97f63597d9031cfb2b43acd21c326fd.png

Screenshot2023-12-11at16_33_49.thumb.png.5ae95525b7935a48ee6c5139c874d73c.png

Çankaya FK 2027/2028 Season review

image.png.1f79614dfeef67091a06fc174371838a.png

On the field

image.png.c53cabbb3ec64ee7ba215fa9bb96091a.png

Fixtures prt 1 | Fixtures prt 2

Well,, We survived.

We didn't win until november and were in the relegation zone for 32 matchdays. Luckily there were 4 other bad teams around us. The win against Hatayspor on the penultimate matchday saw us leave the relegation zone for the first time. With an away match against Beşiktaş we knew that our fate was not in our own hands. Luckily results went in our favor and we stay in the top flight for atleast another season.

Cup

image.png.58ac946b9edb7f6a43c4e27f49ed9451.png

No cup magic this year either. 

Squad

Best player of the season: Emirhan Korkmaz.

for the second year in a row he won it. A bit less quality if I'm honest, but he remains the backbone of our midfield. 

Topscorer: Oğuzhan Erdoğan

the other half of our midfield. The fact that he scored 6 of his 10 goals in the last 8 matches, together with the fact that the topscorer of last year only managed 1 goal all season tells our seasons story quite well. 

Youth player of the season: Bartu Büyükgök 26b

Once again it is Bartu Büyükgök 26b. He scored 10 goals this year, sharing the topscorer title with Oğuzhan Erdoğan. He started the year as our 3th striker and will go into next season as our number 1

Youth intake

image.thumb.png.1a82393c89bc6e1e391fc5720b4478b6.png

image.thumb.png.5daeb7f2f417d63e5b23320f54cdcf94.png

Some great potential combined with some good personalities. This intake has a chance to lift us to a new level once they've matured a bit.

Board

Transfers | Finances

the finances are in a fine spot. we are not making a lot of profit but that will come once we start winning more matches in the league. No significant transfers yet that can fund some facilities. And I'm afraid it is going to take a sale before the board will approve some improvements in either training or youth facilities.

We did get more funding for our Junior coaching again. As well as another coaching Badge for me.

Next year

The way this season went makes me worried for next year, we were not good and while the future looks good I don't expect my youth players to carry my team just yet. We just need to survive a few seasons.

image.thumb.png.9053156af8487cc7b2180de3cb14e8e5.png

11 hours ago, Anners said:

Congrats @libbyshuss - fantastic! Looks like that save might be quite fun to take on if he's pumped in that amount of money - bloody hell!

@dkouv The youth set-up costs is exactly what happened to me, so I've been eagerly waiting for you to get promoted to the Championship! There's clearly something between the Championship and League 1 that isn't registered somewhere but I genuinely couldn't find it. I didn't exactly intentionally go back down to League 1, but I didn't complain as it saved me a bunch of money and let my prospects get a bit better.

Good to know, I've downgraded the coaching & recruitment but costs are still £100k a month, think I'll just stick with it and see what happens, relegation is a real possibility but it looks like I'll just about survive this season.

I'll start again. Had problems with my computer and lost a lot of progress with Villa Española. Don't know where I'm going to manage, I tried Slovenia but rules there are awful. Maybe Ireland, Turkey or something more random like Albania or Kosovo.

Edit: I just realized that there's no relegation in Ireland...

Edited by bpecanha

image.png.885572c7847d8698fbc9a8a003e815b7.png

Rein Meer AKA ReinBerg - Season 4 - Japan J3 League - Mid Year Review & Youth Intake

League

We have struggled in the league again and been around Mid Table. I was zooming through this season so much that I forgot to take my Mid-Year league table screenshot, but I at the midpoint mark (19 games played) we were 14th out of 20

Youth Preview
We really need a good intake to ensure that this save was still manageable and luckily we finally got one! After 3 years of terrible intakes, I get one like this!!
4 As
1 B
3 Cs

Considering my best previously has been a solitary C grade, I am more than excited about this intake.

image.thumb.png.fe7d90fa3184f1f113d33e847e20068c.png

Upgrades

Just after our Youth Intake Preview, we got another Junior Coaching upgrade.

image.thumb.png.6a1bec4da4ecbb68e2ab55810b20e1dd.png

Youth Intake

Moving on to the intake, would it be as good as the preview suggested? Yes...yes it would be!!! FINALLY!!!!! After having just 1 elite talent over the last 3 intakes, I have 7 in one year!!!

image.thumb.png.31fb2c1a9d8aa812f2d7b6423217c2d0.png

image.thumb.png.bedace70420df02b69ed9acbe6c4a0cc.png

Top 3 - Youth Intake 4

Mitsuki Kohima (YP04A) - Will most likely go straight into the starting 11, but I may give him a few bench starts to begin his time at the club. He is pretty much good all around, with a great personality and huge potential. The 20 teamwork is fantastic to see. I believe he could be a starter for my whole time in the J3 league and hopefully even make the step up to J2 level...if I can hold onto him.

image.thumb.png.ae3a1598b1c28cfc4e231a1b98b2cd21.png

Tatsuya Tanaka (YP04B) - He may also be one who moves straight into the starting 11, but at least into the senior team. I will be training him as a Deep Laying Playmaker, he has a great personality, great passing (for this level), technique and first touch as well as vision. Yes he is small and weak, but hoping he will bulk up a bit as he gets older.

image.thumb.png.8bc74bf0f7be30bf20ffe820ccd48f4a.png

Daiki Sugai (YP04C) - One who will take longer to get to first team level, as GK is one of our stronger positions. However with his personality and decent starting attributes, my hope is he will be able to make it the first team in 3-5 years.

image.thumb.png.3ea5f23330316a433dc51883d52a7901.png

Obviously with this being my first good intake, there are quite a few I am excited about. So hopefully it will not just be the above 3 that we will see in the first team sometime soon.
Note: I signed all tagged in the screenshot below

image.thumb.png.c9c5a84a6a6ee484d93541e7b00c7ae5.png

Edited by glennuk