Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, heutheo said:

2 updates

1. 18 games winless run (90 minutes)

Screenshot2023-11-17122901.png.3eecc443096aa6d83a77cc27911fb354.png

2. this guy

Screenshot2023-11-17122618.thumb.png.1798a25d81185ee0d20b4b5fb8071866.png

so please just pray that I won't get sacked before he is 17 and I can actually play him

Would it hamper his development if you were to play him before then? 

6 minutes ago, Skora11 said:

Would it hamper his development if you were to play him before then? 

League rules in Slovenia only allow players 17 and older. Had a great campaign there last year with an extended LL database. Pretty sure that restriction is common for multiple nations in the region.

11 minutes ago, Brentmeister said:

This could be the golden ticket I need for some upgrades and future money

IgorLecocq_Profile.thumb.png.e8a1c546db8a6d88401ff45088de298c.png

Nice!! Good player also, from what I can see on this screenshot. Hopefully you'll receive some good money for him, and a 50% clause.

Sociedad Deportiva Leioa

2SfDHMx.png

2028/2029 Mid Season Update / Youth Intake Preview

JczKBxf.jpg

This team just outperforms every expectation that I can set for them. Alberdi, despite not having the best stats, just keeps on getting crucial goals.

0FJJcKf.jpg

We really needed a CB. Not a lot that I can do with more strikers and fullbacks, but more depth is always good

Aaaand just like that my best player is out for months

My young right winger who's been banging them in, out with a hip injury.

I'm 11 points clear with 17 of 36 games gone....this is a huge blow.

Here's a question for you, how do you resist temptation when scout reports come up of these free agents who would easily start for you, who you can easily afford, I'm so determined to win the league now i was hovering over some players thinking "ah just sack the youth challenge and just play a regular save with my wee team" 

is there any way of turning off scout reports?

I have 1 chief scout as i thought i'd need that to scout the other teams etc, but the player report cards that come up witrh suggestions, it's like "here's what you coulda won" it's very distressing! :D

Here's my lad who's injured, heartbreaker!

Spoiler

Screenshot(140).thumb.png.5b6dcb04ca3a30fdba49dc372a94d298.png

2 minutes ago, Brentmeister said:

I managed to get £7m, 40% sell-on and a friendly that was worth 100k!

He's now worth 40m - 49m so I'm hoping, that 40% should be worth at least 10 right?

IgorLecocq_Profile-3.thumb.png.29889b2ebfd718e1be0b5622e895d33e.png

Fantastic sale! I could see it going over 10 especially if he gets a magical senior CAP for Belgium. Just watchout for the AI being dumb and not renewing his contract.

Brave man fighting the finances there.

9 minutes ago, Brentmeister said:

I managed to get £7m, 40% sell-on and a friendly that was worth 100k!

He's now worth 40m - 49m so I'm hoping, that 40% should be worth at least 10 right?

IgorLecocq_Profile-3.thumb.png.29889b2ebfd718e1be0b5622e895d33e.png

Check in 6-12 months if you can negotiate an early buy-out for that clause. It might be for more like £8m, but that much guaranteed immediately in your bank is much better than potentially £10m+ at some vague point in the future, imo.

1 minute ago, Brentmeister said:

Record sale, massive sell-on clause waiting for us, bank balance finally in the black, and our board decided to downgrade us to semi-pro :larry:

Belgium, man!

It gets better: forget who it happened to, but their board sold off all their training and youth facilities on them for peanuts.

Berwick Rangers Update
So my computer died and I had been slacking in backing up my save files for 2024, so that's dead. But onwards and upwards, time to move forward and all that. Nothing really was speaking to me, so I decided to put what I think are all of the eligible countries not in South America (since I completed there last year) and spin the wheel as it were, and we almost were back in Scotland, but looks like we're going to Romania. image.thumb.png.912ce637c83e7d3b08e0cb900be20f41.png

lads I'm devastated 

Can you explain how I have a first half of the season that looks like this

Spoiler

Screenshot(148).thumb.png.e89792e24cd6779364569056db73672d.png

and then a second half the season that looks like this

Spoiler

Screenshot(149).thumb.png.1da4bc502d201b2421fd3c00dd36a1de.png

That goes from 11 pts clear, to 4 points adrift

Devastated!

Edited by aldojags

38 minutes ago, aldojags said:

lads I'm devastated 

Can you explain how I have a first half of the season that looks like this

Hide contents

Screenshot(148).thumb.png.e89792e24cd6779364569056db73672d.png

and then a second half the season that looks like this

Hide contents

Screenshot(149).thumb.png.1da4bc502d201b2421fd3c00dd36a1de.png

That goes from 11 pts clear, to 4 points adrift

Devastated!

Happens to me most seasons

See if I can find you a screenshot

10 minutes ago, Brentmeister said:

@WhiteCat33 Lloyd looks like a fantastic prospect. It's amazing Barbados can produce a 15 year old like that

He's something special for sure! I was shocked when I was able to set up his initial contract as a 3+3 w/o a release clause. Pretty quickly he switched his primary over to England, so here's to hoping I'll get the absurd feat of an English International in Barbados :) 

image.png.1e53bd2395fda9cf2b7653dfabdcc07b.png

His Debut in the NACL against a relatively weak Martinique side sees him get a Goal an Assist and Man of the Match. Off to a roaring start!

image.png.acb80d9730c7624927b9d4c76d984fc2.png

Edited by WhiteCat33

8 hours ago, SuperRedditch said:

Screenshot2023-11-17221549.png.5b984e84da35b9f01924dc43d1e88569.png

LMAOOO. WHYYYY!? We HAD a 12k stadium. We're now nearly £6m in debt. I'm begging there to be more money in the next division up. Please. Even just enough to break even every month. I see now how so many Portuguese clubs have been relegated due to financial difficulties in recent times...

Could there be regulations that in 2nd tier you should have at least 14k stadium?  Don't know why else they would do that, that mental :idiot:

Well I am late to the party but now I feel like I am ready for the Youth Academy Challenge. I am choosing Hong Kong for this and I chose a very special team for this challenge. 

Club Introduction

South China AA

spacer.png

Why special you ask? Well, look at their trophy counts below.

spacer.png

By far historically the best team in Hong Kong, they are facing some hard times in recent years as they decided to voluntarily self relegate themselves in 2017. Finally, in game they have been promoted to the top division and it is my duty to bring them back the glory days. 

Forget it, I am blabbering too much honestly, look at the season preview. I will be lucky if I can last even 1 season. Even a team like Hong Kong Under 23, an impossible save told by many has way better odds than us. The club has decent facilities though, with a 40,000 seater stadium. 

Manager Profile

First up, just secure survival in the first season. 

Oh I should add, season update date for Hong Kong is on 31 August. Save on around 15 May to get new teams. 

Edited by abirdc
Addition

1 hour ago, abirdc said:

Well I am late to the party but now I feel like I am ready for the Youth Academy Challenge. I am choosing Hong Kong for this and I chose a very special team for this challenge. 

Club Introduction

South China AA

spacer.png

Why special you ask? Well, look at their trophy counts below.

spacer.png

By far historically the best team in Hong Kong, they are facing some hard times in recent years as they decided to voluntarily self relegate themselves in 2017. Finally, in game they have been promoted to the top division and it is my duty to bring them back the glory days. 

Forget it, I am blabbering too much honestly, look at the season preview. I will be lucky if I can last even 1 season. Even a team like Hong Kong Under 23, an impossible save told by many has way better odds than us. The club has decent facilities though, with a 40,000 seater stadium. 

Manager Profile

First up, just secure survival in the first season. 

Oh I should add, season update date for Hong Kong is on 31 August. Save on around 15 May to get new teams. 

Hey man, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I'm not sure 1 league countries are allowed?

I don't want you to get too far along with the save if that's the case. Hopefully someone more experienced can confirm @XaW @darren1983

3 hours ago, The Chairman Plays said:

Could there be regulations that in 2nd tier you should have at least 14k stadium?  Don't know why else they would do that, that mental :idiot:

No, we started with a 12k stadium.

The board then sold it to build a 2.5k stadium for £2.3m.

Which they are then expanding to a total of 4.9k for another £2.9m. It's madness.

2 hours ago, Brentmeister said:

Hey man, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but I'm not sure 1 league countries are allowed?

I don't want you to get too far along with the save if that's the case. Hopefully someone more experienced can confirm @XaW @darren1983

You are correct. 1 league countries are not eligible for this challenge. 

14 minutos atrás, SuperRedditch disse:

No, we started with a 12k stadium.

The board then sold it to build a 2.5k stadium for £2.3m.

Which they are then expanding to a total of 4.9k for another £2.9m. It's madness.

And lets be fair, there is no real reason. Even if ground costs were high, building a new one just adds more debit into the club.

image.png.58efeb0d556e692728771a7b970172d4.png

With how this is worded "Should be focusing on becoming a more consistent performer at this stage of his development" is there anything I can be doing to help him with that or is it purely on him?

Would love to hear if there are anyways that I have missed where I could have even a small chance of helping improve consistency.