The FM24 Youth Academy Challenge

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, the_hdk said:

yeah my first save will be Veertien...i have to as a dutchie :D

haha yeah for sure! I'm hoping I can see Suzuka Point Getters come up.

Side note, I was wondering how promotion was implemented in Japan, because IRL teams have to have a license in order to be eligible to be promoted to the J3. I just had Tokyo Musashino get promoted in a re-load who don't appear to have a license, so I guess any team can get promoted!

1 minute ago, benrollo said:

haha yeah for sure! I'm hoping I can see Suzuka Point Getters come up.

Side note, I was wondering how promotion was implemented in Japan, because IRL teams have to have a license in order to be eligible to be promoted to the J3. I just had Tokyo Musashino get promoted in a re-load who don't appear to have a license, so I guess any team can get promoted!

awesome

OK, more Japan spam and then I'm done until I find the right team!

I've tested a few save points to get fresh teams on the 15th January, and it looks like 30th November might be the sweet spot. Save on that date, then holiday to the 15th January, and you should get fresh teams each time. Happy hunting!

5 minutes ago, benrollo said:

OK, more Japan spam and then I'm done until I find the right team!

I've tested a few save points to get fresh teams on the 15th January, and it looks like 30th November might be the sweet spot. Save on that date, then holiday to the 15th January, and you should get fresh teams each time. Happy hunting!

graci mile

6 minutes ago, Atrux said:

For testing out the waters I took Honda FC, even though in real life Honda doesn't allow them to get promoted to the J3 League. Once I get settled I want to try Okinawa SV.

Yeah Honda seem interesting. I'm on my 17th reset now and defo seen them the most. I wonder if that motor company money will help them out?

Seen 6 different teams come up, but not Okinawa yet. I'm going to keep going :D

Edit: Okinawa only got promoted into the 4th tier last season, would be a long shot to see them come up I think!

Edited by benrollo

2 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

The Macclesfield phoenix club is able to get promoted to the National League North now. Juicy option for anyone interested.

Yep they will be my English club when I get around to them.  I did them this year (holidayed for three seasons to get them) and got them to the top flight,

So after 69 (nice) re-loads and 8 different teams coming up, I've decided to go for...

ed81f46c50245992ba4ae9e8a3aea050.png

Criacao finished 15th of 16 teams in 2022, but managed to avoid relegation because 2 teams from the JFL were promoted to the J3 league that season. Should be an interesting test!

1 hour ago, libbyshuss said:

edit:

well, this will make it interesting....

24wellshit.JPG.abda498037a3f95ced1abc43a30626a9.JPG

Same... Kinda weird though. Would have thought as Honda is not interested in a professional team, that they at least have a decent youth system.

Well, no JFL Team has Youth Recruitment and Junior Coaching for those interested.

Edited by Atrux

So I have a dilemma. When I joined the club I got an email with some ongoing transfers and of course I canceled everything. But I did not check other transfers and few weeks later when the season started these 4 dudes showed up uninvited at the club's door. Question is: since I had no saying in signing them, are they eligible or being transfers in season 2 they fall under the 'board signed players, send to 2nd team and get rid of asap'?

The dudes:

Spoiler

image.png.095e3543ad1a6e06b372b326cc9d95a0.png

Edited by Ice029

1 hour ago, Atrux said:

Same... Kinda weird though. Would have thought as Honda is not interested in a professional team, that they at least have a decent youth system.

Well, no JFL Team has Youth Recruitment and Junior Coaching for those interested.

Yeah that is painful. Hope my team at least have a few decent players kicking about to get off to a good start and get the board onside