Lower League Database

Hi lads, 

I am massively jumping the gun here however I am already in the process of planning for my FM24 save. For the past few games, I have only had one save file from start to finish. My initial idea was the start with the worst rated team in NLN or NLS however I would love to go lower than that.

Does anyone know as a rough estimate how long it usually takes for someone to get the LLM database sorted? 

👍👍👍

4 hours ago, Fola said:

Hi lads, 

I am massively jumping the gun here however I am already in the process of planning for my FM24 save. For the past few games, I have only had one save file from start to finish. My initial idea was the start with the worst rated team in NLN or NLS however I would love to go lower than that.

Does anyone know as a rough estimate how long it usually takes for someone to get the LLM database sorted? 

👍👍👍

Asuming you have FM23 you could download the Level 10 database from the editors forum and use it in FM24.

The only issue with that is that the game will start at the beginning of last season, not this season, but you might be able to find an updated squad list file to also add in so at least the players are at the right club. 

EDIT - Or holiday forward one season before you start. 

Edited by Dagenham_Dave

7 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

The only issue with that is that the game will start at the beginning of last season, not this season, but you might be able to find an updated squad list file to also add in so at least the players are at the right club. 

EDIT - Or holiday forward one season before you start. 

I'm guessing this will be less of an issue at extreme lower levels where most people won't know most of the players.