The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

2 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

My mate in uni didn't realise you had to drain tuna tried making a sandwich with obvious soggy consequences.

Just stacked extra slices of bread to soak it all up.

Worst food I've ever seen.

Well, it's good as long as the tuna is drained first!!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steam DB was very busy yesterday, quiet today, maybe they uploaded it already yesterday a bit earlier than they thought it'd be ready and they scheduled a time with steam for tonight 

Just now, nunch98 said:

Steam DB was very busy yesterday, quiet today, maybe they uploaded it already yesterday a bit earlier than they thought it'd be ready and they scheduled a time with steam for tonight 

Is there an epic games DB?

Just now, nunch98 said:

I have seen enough maybes for a lifetime here

1 minute ago, nunch98 said:

I'm starting to wonder if beta will come out on Epic first because of Jack saying today will be Epic

I doubt it.

If people can't handle others having alpha access, imagine the scenes if it's platform restricted when you get the beta.

I've seen some serious misjudgement over the years (face paint included) but that would be quite something.

Just now, Domoboy23 said:

I doubt it.

If people can't handle others having alpha access, imagine the scenes if it's platform restricted when you get the beta.

I've seen some serious misjudgement over the years (face paint included) but that would be quite something.

I was just forgetting about that