The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I nominate @nunch98

The time has come to pass the torch. It's been a helluva couple betas, but time has come to move on.

Special thanks to @bigmattb28, @kevhamster and @Lempicka - the OGs, and the new friends we made along the way; 

@KillYourIdols@kiingallen, @kiwityke1983, @Dagenham_Dave, @Novem9, @Nonlondoner.

I will have forgotten someone, I always do. But as always it's been a pleasure.

Special mention to the mods, especially @XaW and @Wolf_pd who have put up with a lot from the start. So thank you.

And lastly, thanks to everyone who made this thread great.

181 pages of chaos!

Thank you all, especially the mods who put up with us!

Its Been An Honor Xmen First Class GIF - Its Been An Honor Xmen First Class  Its Been A Pleasure - Discover & Share GIFs

11 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Shout out to you all, despite the occational nonsense and drama, This thread is the best part of the community. Big up the mods who had a ridiclious task of keeping us in check @gunner86 for doing this all over again, and the likes of @Domoboy23@nunch98@bigmattb28 @Lempicka@kiingallenand @kevhamster (Check out https://www.twitch.tv/explodingcarrot0 ) for the unwavering entertainment.

Erm, excuse me!!

Confused Tbs Network GIF by The Detour

Just now, harrycarrie said:

Just smashed a KFC. Got three edibles left. Today is a good day.

I will leave work at 4:30, pick th ekids up, take them home, dinner, bath, etc, then when the little oneg goes to bed about 7, I will boot up, download, start the game, close it, do the graphics stuff, reopen, start a save, save it, go to football, and wish i'd stayed at home.

Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

I'll have you know I'm the most positive person on here. 

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

One of these threads we'll all exchange steam profile information and be able to look in the corner of the screen when one of us boots up a game and think "these dudes are just as crazy as I am"

28 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I nominate @nunch98

The time has come to pass the torch. It's been a helluva couple betas, but time has come to move on.

Special thanks to @bigmattb28, @kevhamster and @Lempicka - the OGs, and the new friends we made along the way; 

@KillYourIdols@kiingallen, @kiwityke1983, @Dagenham_Dave, @Novem9, @Nonlondoner.

I will have forgotten someone, I always do. But as always it's been a pleasure.

Special mention to the mods, especially @XaW and @Wolf_pd who have put up with a lot from the start. So thank you.

And lastly, thanks to everyone who made this thread great.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, nunch98 said:

One of these threads we'll all exchange steam profile information and be able to look in the corner of the screen when one of us boots up a game and think "these dudes are just as crazy as I am"

Well, if any of you crazy peeps wanna add me on Steam, I'm here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hordriss/

Just now, Domoboy23 said:

I've managed to do more work in the last 40 minutes than I have for the last week

I managed less... I at least know I'm not crucial to the business and no one will mind me being "sick" the next week

hace 2 minutos, nunch98 dijo:

I managed less... I at least know I'm not crucial to the business and no one will mind me being "sick" the next week

200.webp?cid=ecf05e4722w6irxxxbhpe68ufvc

I've been less productive than I should, but I'm an archaeologist, my work will remain as dead as it was.