The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

I nominate @nunch98

The time has come to pass the torch. It's been a helluva couple betas, but time has come to move on.

Special thanks to @bigmattb28, @kevhamster and @Lempicka - the OGs, and the new friends we made along the way; 

@KillYourIdols@kiingallen, @kiwityke1983, @Dagenham_Dave, @Novem9, @Nonlondoner.

I will have forgotten someone, I always do. But as always it's been a pleasure.

Special mention to the mods, especially @XaW and @Wolf_pd who have put up with a lot from the start. So thank you.

And lastly, thanks to everyone who made this thread great.

I think @Domoboy23 deserves a mention for his unwavering optimism in the face of facts. 

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I nominate @nunch98

The time has come to pass the torch. It's been a helluva couple betas, but time has come to move on.

Special thanks to @bigmattb28, @kevhamster and @Lempicka - the OGs, and the new friends we made along the way; 

@KillYourIdols@kiingallen, @kiwityke1983, @Dagenham_Dave, @Novem9, @Nonlondoner.

Special mention to the mods, especially @XaW and @Wolf_pd who have put up with a lot from the start. So thank you.

Season 3 Premiere GIF by Empire FOX

3 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I nominate @nunch98

its-been-a-pleasure-doing-business-with-

4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I nominate @nunch98

Thanks for having us. I will be here to create 2025 in 11 months and a few days 

6 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I nominate @nunch98

image.thumb.jpeg.d31e8d993af8e235ddf317f36439768f.jpeg

8 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I nominate @nunch98

It's been an honor and a privilege to man the battlefields with you again, and the rest of the boys for keeping up the tradition. Until next time comrades

Happy Birthday to Bruce Lee | Just For Fun Discussion | Know Your Meme

10 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I nominate @nunch98

giphy.gif

Just now, erextion said:

Maybe it's not a beta then? But actually early access on the full release? 

United it is releasing as early access. Then it's not beta access and if people play beta they can't refund if the game isn't out 🤔