The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to manage a club that has beatable records. Somewhere where I can find a good player at 18-20. Give him a debut, play him for 10-14 years and have him retire as captain with most appearances/goals. Any clubs with no history I can do it at?

Just now, nunch98 said:

I really want to manage a club that has beatable records. Somewhere where I can find a good player at 18-20. Give him a debut, play him for 10-14 years and have him retire as captain with most appearances/goals. Any clubs with no history I can do it at?

Palace?

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Yes, but, I'm pretty sure you guys have had to do 3 pages worth or warnings too

If you only knew.... But that goes in its own place that's not meant for your mortal eyes.

1 minute ago, nunch98 said:

Spurs?

:Bowen:

2 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

Brighton? Ferguson? Won't be his debut but fits the age bracket 

Edited by trevjim

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Yes, but, I'm pretty sure you guys have had to do 3 pages worth or warnings too

I don't know if that's a dig at palace or a genuine suggestion considering it's hour rival 

I've spent the last few days trying to pick a team to manage but seeing as it's releasing today I need to hurry up that decision.

What are Italian saves like? I haven't managed there in years and fancy starting with a poor Serie B or a good Serie C team but the work permits and finances of the league put me off a little.

Alternatively, I fancy doing something similar with Germany with those sweet unrestricted squad rules and financial power the Bundesliga gives you when you finally arrive.

5 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

I don't know if that's a dig at palace or a genuine suggestion considering it's hour rival 

I know Wilf Zaha is their record scorer so that should be fairly attainable. They're not known for trophies either.