The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

7pm release, now people are coming home from work?

No?

K.

Tomorrow or Next Monday probs

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, DanBeats90 said:

Long time lurker, first time poster so here goes:

This thread hasn’t been as fun to follow this year - too many trolls with a genuine nastiness to their comments.

I don’t watch YouTubers but will watch their alpha videos because for me it adds to the excitement. They’ve earned the privilege of alpha access through years of slogging away and establishing a solid viewership. Hats off to them. The personal comments are no more than petty jealousy.

Pineapple on pizza is delicious. End of debate. And I’m not a fan of Greggs.

Chuck Norris doesn’t mind the gap. The gaps minds Chuck Norris.

The beta is definitely coming Thursday.

You lost me here to be honest. Otherwise I agree with you. The thread for the most part was great but last 2 days have taken a turn. 
Pleasure to have you along though. Questionable food choices aside. On the plus side. You don’t have to share your pizza, I don’t have to share my Greggs. That’s a win for everyone.

7 minutes ago, trevjim said:

What's the best game you've played in the last few years? 

Mine is Hades followed in 2nd by Elden Ring 

The last Forza Horizon was a lotta fun. And I replayed AC Black Flag. Still my favourite

You can only pick one to keep, the others are deleted from history/never existed:

Facepacks

Logopacks

Kits

Skins

The other one I probably can't mention for legal reasons

What you keeping, what you sacrificing? I'm keeping skins, as much as I love all the others, I can't deal with the base skin (Sorry SI)

Edited by KillYourIdols
Legal stuff, innit

1 minute ago, KillYourIdols said:

You can only pick one to keep, the others are deleted from history/never existed:

Facepacks

Logopacks

Kits

Skins

Real name fix

What you keeping, what you sacrificing? I'm keeping skins, as much as I love all the others, I can't deal with the base skin (Sorry SI)

You take skins. I’ll have the rest thanks. I know that’s not the game, but I can’t survive without the others

2 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Facepacks

Logopacks

Kits

Skins

Real name fix

Gotta be the real name fix for me.

Just now, KillYourIdols said:

Facepacks

Logopacks

Kits

Skins

Real name fix

Logo's. Makes it an entirely different game for me.

I tend not to get around to real name fixes, is it straightforward to do?

2 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Facepacks

Logopacks

Kits

Skins

Real name fix

FACEPACKS

Facepacks

Logopacks

Kits

Skins

Real name fix

Real name fix the rest I have no use for them in 2050

Edited by nunch98

1 minute ago, KillYourIdols said:

Facepacks

Logopacks

Kits

Skins

Real name fix

Real name fix. It's the only one that renders the game unplayable without for me.

I didn't bother with any of the others until FM22 (played since the CM days). 

Facepacks

Logopacks

Kits

Skins

Real name fix

Logos I'd keep

4 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Facepacks

Logopacks

Kits

Skins

Real name fix

I cant live without the logopacks to be honest! 

I have only played the Youth Academy Challenge for the last 4-5(?) FM’s so I think I could do without the rest (yes, I need to get more into skins). 

7 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Facepacks

Logopacks

Kits

Skins

Real name fix

I don't use any of them and never have. Love playing Zebre and Man UFC!

My one and biggest wish for future FMs would be new kits generated every year.

Drives me mad having the same ones 30 years in the future.

1 minute ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Maybe FM26

35 minutes ago, DanBeats90 said:

Long time lurker, first time poster so here goes:

This thread hasn’t been as fun to follow this year - too many trolls with a genuine nastiness to their comments.

I don’t watch YouTubers but will watch their alpha videos because for me it adds to the excitement. They’ve earned the privilege of alpha access through years of slogging away and establishing a solid viewership. Hats off to them. The personal comments are no more than petty jealousy.

Pineapple on pizza is delicious. End of debate. And I’m not a fan of Greggs.

Chuck Norris doesn’t mind the gap. The gaps minds Chuck Norris.

The beta is definitely coming at midnight.

Fixed it.

2 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Couldn’t agree more in that kits comment 

1 minute ago, kiwityke1983 said:

I suspect licensing would scupper it ever happening.

i think same as "start with fake names" is an option they could add "start with fake kits" and they generate new ones each year. fifa have no problem letting players play in opposition kits on ultimate team

1 minute ago, Dadecane said:

So at what time tomorrow does everyone think? Im off all day but after 2pm I have a 4 yr old terrorist who gets home from school. 

Last time it was around 6pm i think. 

But they announced it 1 hour earlier

1 minute ago, Dadecane said:

So at what time tomorrow does everyone think? Im off all day but after 2pm I have a 4 yr old terrorist who gets home from school. Lets have an early morning release, kthxbai. 

BBC don't approve with your use of the T word.

I reckon if its out tomorrow it'll be the evening around 6-8pm.