The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, lets talk about something else. What's your favourite cheese?

I like a nice bit of Brie, but I'm also partial to some Cathedral City extra mature cheddar. 

Cheese is great, eh? 

Maybe if the beta button was made of cheese, it would have been pressed by now. It's a thought. 

Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

I like a nice bit of Brie, but I'm also partial to some Cathedral City extra mature cheddar. 

Cheese is great, eh? 

Maybe if the beta button was made of cheese, it would have been pressed by now. It's a thought. 

I'm dairy intolerant and I find this question offensive.

Just now, Weller1980 said:

I highly doubt it's going to be today because the content creators need their moment in the spot light to show off the game. Maybe tommorw. 

True, but the content was released VERY early this morning. I'm sure in previous years it's been much later in the day. I could just be making that up, though. 

Just now, SuperRedditch said:

153 is like, week one numbers

Not when you have a work and social/love life lol. Work 40-50+ hours a week. See the girlfriend 10 hours+ a week (more if wife) workout 5 hours a week. See friends 8 hours. 

That before you add kids into the mix....

That doesn't leave much time for gaming, movies and reading 

2 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Cheese is great, eh? 

Love brie. Especially in a toasted sandwich.

To eat by itself? Apricot Wensleydale. I'm fully prepared for the stoning I am about to receive 

Edited by Domoboy23

Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

Cheese is great, eh? 

Best part of Xmas, Eating cheese I don't bother with rest of the Year. Mexican with Chillis, Wensleydale and Apricot, Smoked Cheddar and Chive. Lovely.

Best Cracker? Standard Cream or the cheeky Hovis one most people leave?

1 minute ago, trevjim said:

Not when you have a work and social/love life lol. Work 40-50+ hours a week. See the girlfriend 10 hours+ a week (more if wife) workout 5 hours a week. See friends 8 hours. 

That before you add kids into the mix....

That doesn't leave much time for gaming, movies and reading 

I dont work 40-50 hours, but with commuting I do for my career, I have 20 month old son, and a wife, I go out most weekends and I have 1000+ hours. Its not the lifestyle you live, you are just weak of will, weak of character to play the game.... ;)

2 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Best part of Xmas, Eating cheese I don't bother with rest of the Year. Mexican with Chillis, Wensleydale and Apricot, Smoked Cheddar and Chive. Lovely.

Best Cracker? Standard Cream or the cheeky Hovis one most people leave?

https://giphy.com/gifs/PermissionIO-best-friends-besties-did-we-just-become-kFIfiwvzJjbUsNbIg5

Just now, cosminandrei said:

they did it on purpose guys, no need to worry. if it didn’t mean anything it’d have been posted in the morning when the videos were uploaded.

just building engagement for the 6PM release

They want people to watch all those videos though. I think we're looking at at least 24hours now

Just now, cosminandrei said:

they did it on purpose guys, no need to worry. if it didn’t mean anything it’d have been posted in the morning when the videos were uploaded.

just building engagement for the 6PM release

a big part of me believes that is true.

Just now, _Rob said:

They want people to watch all those videos though. I think we're looking at at least 24hours now

The game isn't released until the 6th November. The vast majority of buyers won't even see the game until at least then. Anyone who is waiting on the beta dropping would have pre-ordered it ages ago.