The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, AI-brahimovic said:

So who of you is going to try some ridiculous bullsh... with their first save, instead of seriously taking a team from league 57 to the top like we always do?

Well, i'm gonna attempt a save with Colchester United, you tell me which catagory that belongs in :D

1 minuto atrás, Shrewnaldo disse:

I often wonder if folk spend this much time IRL telling everyone about the stuff they don't like?

Like, if they don't like pineapple on pizza, do they hang around Domino's or the frozen food aisle in Tesco waiting for someone to choose a Hawaiian, then wander over to let the other person know just how much they don't like pineapple on pizza. And if they disagree, follow them home explaining why they're so stupid and juvenile for doing so.

And then the makers of Hawaiians hang around the freezer taking massive offence anytime someone happens to choose a different flavour and mention they don't happen to care for the pineapple.

I really, really hope people do that

In summary, folk should just unclench (and enjoy the beta when it's out on Monday 🎣

Everyone likes pineapple on pizza. What are you talking about?

1 minute ago, AI-brahimovic said:

So who of you is going to try some ridiculous bullsh... with their first save, instead of seriously taking a team from league 57 to the top like we always do?

FC Ryukyu to win the FIFA Clubs World Cup let's goooooo.

3 minutes ago, Shrewnaldo said:

I often wonder if folk spend this much time IRL telling everyone about the stuff they don't like?

Like, if they don't like pineapple on pizza, do they hang around Domino's or the frozen food aisle in Tesco waiting for someone to choose a Hawaiian, then wander over to let the other person know just how much they don't like pineapple on pizza. And if they disagree, follow them home explaining why they're so stupid and juvenile for doing so.

And then the makers of Hawaiians hang around the freezer taking massive offence anytime someone happens to choose a different flavour and mention they don't happen to care for the pineapple.

In summary, folk should just unclench (and enjoy the beta when it's out on Monday 🎣

I can't eat pizza! I'm violently allergic to dairy. So I have spent a lot of time explaining this to people in my life.

4 minutes ago, Shrewnaldo said:

Monday?!

image.gif.b2310f6b522c2d2f91c8e75ec72d73ea.gif

6 minutes ago, trevjim said:

The irony that the long serving users who pointed this out on release last year were told to shut up and comments and thread's deleted. Now they agree with them/us

Sometimes it takes time to think and realise the other one is right.

Just now, kiwityke1983 said:

I can't eat pizza! I'm violently allergic to dairy. So I have spent a lot of time explaining this to people in my life.

I'm with you - but it happened later in life so I had pizza and lattes for 25 years and then BAM, it was all gone.

Just now, Barbz2012 said:

i eat pineapple on pizza and i hate fifa

I eat Pineapple on pizza.  I don't hate FIFA, but I don't buy it either.  I install it once it's on EA Play, then usually play around 10 matches before I'm bored of it.

1 minute ago, kiwityke1983 said:

giphy.gif

Who enjoyed fm23 just fine? It was way better than FM19 through FM21

Loved it. Play it every day and really enjoy myself. My very first game was FM17 and the improvements are more than noticeable to me