The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, workthespace said:

SI sign-off the videos based on some of the licensing agreements and legal restrictions that exist, but never have I heard of them asking creators to make changes to videos for any other reason in the last 10-plus years.

Presumably, that means that if the videos have been signed off on then any alleged licensing-related fires have been put out. So if licensing is signed off, we should be good to go soon!

1 minute ago, Milk Enjoyer said:

Presumably, that means that if the videos have been signed off on then any alleged licensing-related fires have been put out. So if licensing is signed off, we should be good to go soon!

The checks to ensure that only licensed teams are featured in the content, there's usually a restriction on leagues we're allowed to show in videos.

How to transfer graphics with only changing the folder name from 23 to 24? If I install the 24, it's going to automatically create new game folder so then if I rename the old one I'm going to have both folders with the same name which is not possible..so I don't get it..but would for sure like not to have do copy-paste which takes like a week to copy. Any tips?

Just now, luka_zg said:

How to transfer graphics with only changing the folder name from 23 to 24? If I install the 24, it's going to automatically create new game folder so then if I rename the old one I'm going to have both folders with the same name which is not possible..so I don't get it..but would for sure like not to have do copy-paste which takes like a week to copy. Any tips?

Copy the graphics folder from 23 to 24 once you start a new game.

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

Copy the graphics folder from 23 to 24 once you start a new game.

yeah,ok. It's what I usually do. But that takes a long time. Someone here said it+s just possible to rename the FM23 folder to FM24 and that is it? It always sounded strange to me but idk...so not possible?

Just now, luka_zg said:

yeah,ok. It's what I usually do. But that takes a long time. Someone here said it+s just possible to rename the FM23 folder to FM24 and that is it? It always sounded strange to me but idk...so not possible?

Moving would be quicker then Copying and Pasting. Its making the copies that takes time.

19 minutes ago, Micho21 said:

There are two facts:

- FM Youtubers don't usually release their Beta videos in the morning.

- If the Beta were to come up on Monday the 23rd, the hype of the videos would lose its effect for so many days.

In addition, Sigames likes to "surprise" with the Beta and they have been releasing it on Thursdays the last few years.

So... it is coming today (or tomorrow at the latest)

spacer.png

Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF

1 minute ago, KillYourIdols said:

Moving would be quicker then Copying and Pasting. Its making the copies that takes time.

need to remember this when I do it! on a Mac so should just be drag and drop from old to new location. Rather than ''copy to'' right?

2 minutes ago, sufcdan said:

need to remember this when I do it! on a Mac so should just be drag and drop from old to new location. Rather than ''copy to'' right?

Yep! But i do it Main Folder by  Main Folder, Not just dump and overwrite the whole thing. Might give you game data issues if you overwrite something from 24 with 23 data

Edited by KillYourIdols

Been talking to a friend whose auntiy's sister has a dad who knows a bloke in the betting shop who knows a guy in the butchers next door whose cousin's half brother works for SI who has told him the Beta will drop at midnight on Monday! I believe this is credible information.

1 minute ago, hammer man said:

Been talking to a friend whose auntiy's sister has a dad who knows a bloke in the betting shop who knows a guy in the butchers next door whose cousin's half brother works for SI who has told him the Beta will drop at midnight on Monday! I believe this is credible information.

wouldn't this just be your friend's grandad?

1 minute ago, hammer man said:

09B19D81-3C9D-490B-A3C4-E0C86DF86D44.jpeg.8d2d7ff471060e16c8da5d03f4c5a6ea.jpeg

4 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

I'm so confident the beta will be tonight I've bought beers.

And just as I've walked in the door it's started hammering down with rain so my lucks in.

beta tonight confirmed.

I'm partial to a Tiger beer, which I know is Singapore. But still, I like it. And I'm not aware of any Vietnamese beers.

Edited by gunner86

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, zakbrown96 said:

He’s like a puppy you’ve just got to train them with simple commands 

You enjoyed being a Mod so far? Would hate for that to change!