The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

early access is no more welcome to the tyranny of advanced access!

giphy.gif

Possibly and also the longer we go without advanced access or creators making videos the more I'll worry the Match engine is a mess.

Yet, ironically, the trailer they uploaded still says "Early access"

Wonder if some of that footage was the legal issues and they just havent changed it yet?

17 minutes ago, Mahzun_Savas said:

Thank you. So the middle of night here in Australia

No in Australia we get it a day later ? As on Steam the game itself will drop on November 7th . So when they say the 20th for us it will be the 21st but im still guessing the 23rd which is a Monday in the UK but a Tuesday in Australia . Cant see them dropping a Beta before a weekend in case of any major issues .

2 minutes ago, c0nn0r said:

In 12 hours we'll be managing 16 finishing Kyogo and 2 technique Maeda with the goat Scales 

Here's hoping,  With any luck Scales gets a deserved upgrade and they give Maeda's technical attributes a boost so he doesn't resemble a League 2 striker.  

And it'll be time to put to put those intermediaries to the test with James McCarthy. :D 

34 minutes ago, alian62 said:

No in Australia we get it a day later ? As on Steam the game itself will drop on November 7th . So when they say the 20th for us it will be the 21st but im still guessing the 23rd which is a Monday in the UK but a Tuesday in Australia . Cant see them dropping a Beta before a weekend in case of any major issues .

I hope the Epic guy was Australian and when he added that the 19th was Beta access day, he actually meant 18th in UK, but 19th in Australia.

4 minutes ago, omerrath said:

morning, another day of grinding expecting us. don't really believe that will be dropped before tomorrow.

Today is the day all the signs are there

Heute ist der Tag,  alle Zeichen  sind da

40 minutes ago, alian62 said:

Thursday is traditionally beta day! If it doesn't drop Thursday then its defo Monday.

3 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Thursday is traditionally beta day! If it doesn't drop Thursday then its defo Monday.

Traditionally the game doesn’t release on a Monday. 

Traditionally streamers and YouTubers get access to the game and make videos on it pre beta drop. 

Traditions don’t matter. It’s beta day. 

10 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Good morning team. Let’s go get ‘em

We had some developments last night. New steam DB new video changes. Miles being unhappy at the comms team who put up the steam description. Wild stuff 

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Youngsters. You wait til you get to my age and have 2 kids. You’ll take all the sleep you can get

This speaks to me, I have one, but she awoke about 7 times this night...

Me at work today:

Sleepy Gif - GIFcen

7 minutes ago, Dirkjan said:

Found this on twitter with the Japanese caption: "bought the game, looking forward to it, #FM24". But in the image you can clearly see "18-10-2023". THATS TODAY! Day of transaction? OR DAY OF RELEASE?!

That's just the day he brought/posted it bro

Just now, SMV90 said:

It’s either Monday 23rd or Thursday 26th.

As much as I want it today, tomorrow, enough people have tried to undermine Miles by giving their own release date.

As such, through pure spite, we have a week to wait.

It will be tomorrow. Probably 5/6 pm