The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

2 minutes ago, Shrewnaldo said:

Without wanting to be all "buzzkill" about it, but aren't we expecting the "content creators" to release the "early look" videos at least a day before the beta release? That's what happened last year, right? Unless they've already done that and I've missed it?

None of them had said anything. And apparently last years were… let’s say unkind. So they may go down a different route. Like a polished feature reveal.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, santy001 said:

The trailer posted above clearly states that if you pre-purchase through the medium its mentioning you secure early access.

Don't worry about advanced access. If you had it, you'd know.

Steam description doesn’t make it seem like the Advanced Access is something limited to specific people or different than what Early Access would mean to be honest

IMG_0018.jpeg

IMG_0017.jpeg

4 minutes ago, santy001 said:

The trailer posted above clearly states that if you pre-purchase through the medium its mentioning you secure early access.

Don't worry about advanced access. If you had it, you'd know.

I didn't get it :(

2 minutes ago, Shrewnaldo said:

Without wanting to be all "buzzkill" about it, but aren't we expecting the "content creators" to release the "early look" videos at least a day before the beta release? That's what happened last year, right? Unless they've already done that and I've missed it?

No one has confirmed that is going to happen as it did last year.  I saw one tweet this morning from one that did a video last year that said it would be cool if he could do a FM 24 to celebrate his anniversary.

That kind of said to me that he hadn't done one & didn't expect to do one prior to release.

Still guessing though!

Just now, gunner86 said:

None of them had said anything. And apparently last years were… let’s say unkind. So they may go down a different route. Like a polished feature reveal.

Ah ok, I don't watch much visual FM content so missed that. Maybe SI figured they didn't gain anything from it anyway - think they were going to FIFA 'content creators' for a while, to bring in new audiences I guess? Maybe some more of that

1 minute ago, stevedaytona said:

No one has confirmed that is going to happen as it did last year.  I saw one tweet this morning from one that did a video last year that said it would be cool if he could do a FM 24 to celebrate his anniversary.

That kind of said to me that he hadn't done one & didn't expect to do one prior to release.

Still guessing though!

Kev would never break character and admit if if he had done anything.

Great creator but very much a businessman that would never bite off a hand that feeds him

• santy001 changed the title to The totally *not* official Early Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative
6 minutes ago, seanydude said:

Kev would never break character and admit if if he had done anything.

Great creator but very much a businessman that would never bite off a hand that feeds him

I agree to a point - I just don't think he would post anything about making a video if he had in fact already made one.

I may just be gullible! 🤷

3 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Sheeest. Nice to know I am not appreciated :lol:

You're one of the genuinely good ones, imo. You and BustTheNet for tactics - although I often don't even use your tactics, it makes me look at things in a different way and experiment.

Edited by SuperRedditch

19 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

WAS a good creator, now an insufferable, money-grabbing goon. 

Agreed. I'm blocked on twitter for when I called him out on something to do with his vlogging channel. I won't go into details here but I clearly touched a nerve.

Shout out to RDF, Bust the net and Second Yellow Card and The Managers Seat guys. All great channels. I love Work The Space but find I get bored of his stuff easy. Nothing personal towards him. I'm sure he's lovely.

EBFM (Evidence Based Football Manager) is also the absolute goat when it comes to training/development stuff. He does actual scientific experiments in order to test different variables to find out what impacts the growth of players, or the quality of youth intakes. Really recommend subbing to him.

23 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

EBFM (Evidence Based Football Manager) is also the absolute goat when it comes to training/development stuff. He does actual scientific experiments in order to test different variables to find out what impacts the growth of players, or the quality of youth intakes. Really recommend subbing to him.

Thanks for this prompt. Never heard of the channel before but just watching the Mentoring video and it's great stuff. Any idea if he's on twitter?

3 minutes ago, santy001 said:

You're thinking of the OTF mods. They're the ones who have the power to make people disappear. Like the CIA of the mod team.

Who are we going to send into the OTF mods pit this year?