The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I’d forget the Epic thing. Unless, worse case, it doesn’t come out tomorrow. Then we can all cling to the hope they were right. But it was just a placeholder. They don’t know for sure.

Yep, guessing. Same as CD Keys who have it down as 23rd. 

4 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

Tbh though, two separate mods have said it's coming on the Monday 23rd, and whilst they both claim to have no inside knowledge, that's exactly what someone who did have inside knowledge would say...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47n1hhcpdqpekw4shri4

A Monday release I guess makes a lot of sense in terms of having developers available to fix any immediate issues? I don't have the foggiest idea how these things work though. 

9 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

Tbh though, two separate mods have said it's coming on the Monday 23rd, and whilst they both claim to have no inside knowledge, that's exactly what someone who did have inside knowledge would say...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47n1hhcpdqpekw4shri4

But if you want people to believe you don’t know. You get it wrong. Right?

4 minutes ago, bowieinspace said:

A Monday release I guess makes a lot of sense in terms of having developers available to fix any immediate issues? I don't have the foggiest idea how these things work though. 

Eh, the beta is always playable, they've said it is polished, and they have a habit of releasing on Thursdays

Just now, s3ns said:

Eh, the beta is always playable, they've said it is polished, and they have a habit of releasing on Thursdays

Yeah agreed never had any issues and it should be polished, just thinking about what suits staff to be available to work on any issues if someone does pop up that's unexpected, instead of it rolling into their weekends - more perhaps for the technical aspects rather than the actual game itself, e.g. issues with instalations, core crashing bugs that didn't appear in QA.

Is this bit new? From the steam description.

* Advanced Access is typically available between two and three weeks before the November 6th street date. Early Access versions of FM24 may go live at different times on different platforms.

19 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

Thursday is and always was the smart bet for the release date.

It's just us sad-acts clinging onto the vague hope of it being earlier than that.

That's a nasty rumour that the mods have put out because they hate policing this thread. 

WhoopsNo.gif

1 minute ago, s3ns said:

* Advanced Access is typically available between two and three weeks before the November 6th street date. Early Access versions of FM24 may go live at different times on different platforms.

That's advanced access though, which is not to be confused with early access. 

1 hour ago, SMV90 said:

I am a very angry man.

One result away from a cheeky £200.

If we’re not meant to post anything related to gambling, then a mod can feel free to edit/delete the comment.

The pain of no beta added in with the pain of that bet. A lot of pain.

IMG_0418.jpeg

Putting a tenner on a 12 fold wasn't the best idea. You need 12 results to go your way. Even if you got teams with low odds it wasn't worth it. 

You are better off looking at doing booking doubles and trebles. I just needed Bellingham to get booked tonight and I would of won £180 off £5.

Just now, SuperRedditch said:

Just seems like rebranding, to me.

It might be a case of them thinking early access is associated with unfinished games that are still being built on. Whereas if it is super polished this year it us less of a beta / early access and more just advenced access to the finished game? 

The trailer posted above clearly states that if you pre-purchase through the medium its mentioning you secure early access.

Don't worry about advanced access. If you had it, you'd know.

15 minutes ago, s3ns said:

Wonder if the boss man knows it say 2-3 weeks 🤔

1 minute ago, santy001 said:

The clip posted above clearly states that if you pre-purchase through the medium its mentioning you secure early access.

I value your opinion on here more than most bud, but that seems to conflict with this

21 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Somethings happening! 

Screenshot_20231017_221710.jpg

like @SuperRedditch says though, seems like a relabelling

2 minutos atrás, santy001 disse:

The trailer posted above clearly states that if you pre-purchase through the medium its mentioning you secure early access.

vsZF2hC9cH0Mo.gif.084ed615a054ca400a21c009b4d01800.gif