The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day lost in which they could have had a significant amount of players playing, finding any bugs and or issues.

I feel like you’d want as many people testing your game ahead of its release, but maybe that’s just me.

2 minutes ago, CaptainPanty said:

Beta is cool, but you know, at the end, on your last breath, are you really thinking about beta?

What matter is family, nothing else.

that's why the beta will be release tonight, at half time of England - Italia.

Great. Now I'm worrying I'm going to die before the beta comes out 

Just now, Junkhead said:

"Approx 2 weeks before release";

2 weeks and 6 days before;

"How long it's taking", "concerning"

:rolleyes:

We're already months past the November 6th release date if you can convince yourself its currently February 2024. 

17 minutes ago, santy001 said:

We're already months past the November 6th release date if you can convince yourself its currently February 2024. 

Waiting for that March update before I start my save.

I genuinely don't post much in these threads, im usually an entertained lurker. 

Not that theyre even in the same ball park but I'll actually be surprised if they release the beta at the end of this week with Spider-man 2 dropping Thursday/Friday. Its quite a big title that will likely see a lot of attention and traffic, although i don't think it launches on PC this week so i might be talking poop maneuvers. 

Just now, Hoarau said:

I genuinely don't post much in these threads, im usually an entertained lurker. 

Not that theyre even in the same ball park but I'll actually be surprised if they release the beta at the end of this week with Spider-man 2 dropping Thursday/Friday. Its quite a big title that will likely see a lot of attention and traffic, although i don't think it launches on PC this week so i might be talking poop maneuvers. 

But the official release is on the 6th, Spider-Man 2 has nothing to do with it. Especially because it's aimed at a totally different audience..

Therefore, beta is releasing in 12 minutes.

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Was it last year or the year before when the beta dropped at the same time as the new COD game. That was fun watching Steam's servers self combust. 

That was last year I think. Everyone had to keep booting steam till it fixed

All this mad desire for the beta (personally I'm struggling to concentrate on any other games atm) but I can't be the only one who is going to frantically load it when it releases, only to sit there and be unable to decide on a nation/league/club to start as for the entire first evening.

Just now, SuperRedditch said:

All this mad desire for the beta (personally I'm struggling to concentrate on any other games atm) but I can't be the only one who is going to frantically load it when it releases, only to sit there and be unable to decide on a nation/league/club to start as for the entire first evening.

That's why you decide in advance!