The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

I'm sure IIRC The big dog dropped a previous beta just before he was off out for the night. At least that's what my brain wants to think

the day before fm23 beta he went to a watford game

Pointlesss in us posting anything else in here now. 106 pages and no BETA release.

I assume it will be Thursday when it releases. 

All people are doing when posting in here now is helping Sega/Sigames by giving the forum more traffic.

I have enjoyed the banter in the thread but I just think it just gives everyone false hope.

I say all this and watch them release FM24 in 12 minutes time :p

Just now, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Pointlesss in us posting anything else in here now. 106 pages and no BETA release.

All people are doing when posting in here now is helping Sega/Sigames by giving the forum more traffic.

And having fun. Every year this thread is one of the more enjoyable threads on the forums.

1 minute ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

I have enjoyed the banter in the thread but I just think it just gives everyone false hope.

I say all this and watch them release FM24 in 12 minutes time :p

There’s no ads, so they’re not making money off it. We’re a slightly maladjusted support group and we will wait here until they close it.

Just now, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Yeah I agree it is good banter. 

I was just saying it is probably doing peoples heads in now lol.

Sorry if I caused any offense. 

personally i am looking forward to the beta but i am aware we are on the wrong side of 2 weeks for it to be out. I think most of us here are just wishful thinkers

Can’t see them putting out the beta tonight. Sorry to be pessimistic but if miles is out it ain’t going to happen. I don’t see why there’s a lot of Thursday chat out there though, I’d say tomorrow looks likely especially if they’re creating bug threads etc. 

Just now, nunch98 said:

personally i am looking forward to the beta but i am aware we are on the wrong side of 2 weeks for it to be out. I think most of us here are just wishful thinkers

Yeah I agree on that one. I wasn't expecting much of an early release. I just thought it would come on Monday as that would be 2 weeks exactly before the full release.

1 minute ago, nunch98 said:

I think it’s going to be this week, sure the last couple have been closer to 3 weeks than 2 weeks

1 minute ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Yeah I agree on that one. I wasn't expecting much of an early release. I just thought it would come on Monday as that would be 2 weeks exactly before the full release.

FM23 and FM22 were 20 days and 20 days before release. We are currently on day 20 just FYI, so it's been nearer to 3

2 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

I mean, if it did release today it would only be 1 day earlier than it released last year. I think this week is possible.

4 minutes ago, omerrath said:

All of us were here before on Beta days -  when it's a beta a day we all can feel it and sense it.  this not the situation today

yesterday felt like a Beta day, thread was flying. today feels like a hangover day

I’d expect they do a beta release early in the day so devs are on the clock if anything major comes up in the immediate hours after release. I think the post I saw several pages ago was the time of gold release

Honestly, I am just kinda wishing someone popped in the thread at like 4pm, just let us know “not today” and then I could go about my day with peace of mind.

The waiting and not knowing is both all part of the fun but also anguish and torture.

Just now, SMV90 said:

Honestly, I am just kinda wishing someone popped in the thread at like 4pm, just let us know “not today” and then I could go about my day with peace of mind.

The waiting and not knowing is both all part of the fun but also anguish and torture.

Then release it because that would be quite funny.

1 minute ago, Harper said:

I’d expect they do a beta release early in the day so devs are on the clock if anything major comes up in the immediate hours after release. I think the post I saw several pages ago was the time of gold release

You’d think. But historically it’s been evening. I imagine that gives them a good few thousand hours of overnight playtime to log a reasonable sized batch of bugs so they can see what’s a 1 off and what’s a trend.