The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

This will reach 100 very quickly. 

Dave since we became friends yesterday after you started conforming to the belief beta is today. Do you sound at all like the guy from the peep show? That's what your voice is in my head 

Just now, nunch98 said:

Dave since we became friends yesterday after you started conforming to the belief beta is today. Do you sound at all like the guy from the peep show? That's what your voice is in my head 

Which one?

Peep Show Mark Corrigan You Da Man GIF | GIFDB.com

3 minutes ago, Anners said:

2021 had 169!?

We've got to make a good, community effort to get past that.

72 more pages in time for the inevitable release tonight will be a tall order but I think we can do it.

bh187-spongebob.gif

Edited by coda

8 minutes ago, alian62 said:

It's has been stated in the FMFC that it will be from the 20th-23rd . FMScout also said this so all this nonsense isn't worth the topic or posts and should be locked 

If you don't like the post, just move on. We're having a bit of fun. 

Just now, -Jef- said:

Wait...If this meant 'no beta tonight' it would be a NO sign without it crossed. NO sign crossed out means YES. So Beta tonight mr Kyle?

I understood it this way too. Its like hes not sayin yes but hes not saying no. No to no. 

1 minute ago, Freakiie said:

Actually, now that I think about it. There's Cola and Pepsi, Sprite and 7Up, where is the Fanta counterpart? How are we supposed to argue what horrible taste someone has for not preferring Fanta when it has no counterpart?!

56c7-064225-0-2-800x1200.jpg

2 minutes ago, Freakiie said:

Actually, now that I think about it. There's Cola and Pepsi, Sprite and 7Up, where is the Fanta counterpart? How are we supposed to argue what horrible taste someone has for not preferring Fanta when it has no counterpart?!

Club orange

2 minutes ago, Freakiie said:

It's called Miranda not sure it's available in the UK. I've never seen it but I haven't lived there in 20+ years.

3 minutes ago, Freakiie said:

Orange Tango