The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, LoneIbex said:

Crikey, you're right actually, a lot of big signings from the Bundesliga have been poor in England.

Going back a long time though I just noticed that a lot of good players seemed slightly underrated. Didn't notice the same thing with players from the other big leagues.

ballack, scweinsteiger, does hargreaves count aswell??

[Chorus]

Miles I call your name

And say a little prayer

I'm down on my knees

Just release the beta

By the midnight hour

You can use your power

I'll say a little prayer

Just release the beta

Edited by coda

19 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

Pineapple on pizza is beautiful. Pepperoni, pineapple and jalapenos. Hits all the spots - salty, sweet and spicy.

I will die on this hill.

And you will die alone :lol:

"Living Doll"  - Cliff Richard and The Young Ones for anyone still playing the number 1 game

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

And you will die alone :lol:

"Living Doll"  - Cliff Richard and The Young Ones for anyone still playing the number 1 game

I’ve only ever heard of Cliff Richard’s not the other band. I assume it’s because I’m a 96 baby 😂

Just now, zakbrown96 said:

Never heard of it 😂

It's absolute class.  It was technically a little before my time as it came out it like 1982 and 1984 but it was still doing the rounds on the TV in the early 90s and I was hooked!

29 minutes ago, XaW said:

It is not, pineapple is an excellent dessert, but for the main course? A solid no. I reject every and all sweet main courses.

It's also a hill I'm willing to die on.

It depends how sweet it is. Too much is obviously a dealbreaker, but if it's just sweet enough, it's amazing.