The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Zach and I just got pizza for lunch, he took a long look at the menu before settling on Margherita. Take from that what you will.

It just means Zach is boring but steady. Just as long as none of you got pineapple on it, then you are official the spawn of satan.

37 minutes ago, Emozil said:

Let's change the subject.

What song was number 1 in the charts when you was born?

Mine was Just A Little Bit - Gina G

Had to look it up, When doves cry - Prince.

When Doves Cry - Wikipedia

Madonna definitely is the queen of Beta:

- Into the Beta

- Like a Beta

- Ray of Beta

- Take a beta

- La isla Beta

-  Express Beta

-  Lucky Beta

- Beta Girl

-  Open your Beta

- Beta don't preach

- ***** I'm Beta

3 minutes ago, XaW said:

Just as long as none of you got pineapple on it, then you are official the spawn of satan.

Pineapple on pizza is beautiful. Pepperoni, pineapple and jalapenos. Hits all the spots - salty, sweet and spicy.

I will die on this hill.

Just now, SuperRedditch said:

Pineapple on pizza is beautiful. Pepperoni, pineapple and jalapenos. Hits all the spots - salty, sweet and spicy.

I will die on this hill.

It is not, pineapple is an excellent dessert, but for the main course? A solid no. I reject every and all sweet main courses.

It's also a hill I'm willing to die on.

2 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

I will die on this hill.

Anchovies and Jalapenos are a winner on pizza. Sweet, sour and salty

43 minutes ago, Emozil said:

Let's change the subject.

What song was number 1 in the charts when you was born?

Mine was Just A Little Bit - Gina G

You young whippersnapper.  I remember buying that as a Cassette Single!

This was mine:

Don't You Want Me by The Human League (Single; Virgin; 42001): Reviews,  Ratings, Credits, Song list - Rate Your Music

3 minutes ago, LoneIbex said:

Gagging for the Beta. Desperate to see if Szoboszlai's immensely impressive start for Liverpool has earned him some attribute upgrades.

Anyone else noticed that players playing in Germany seem to be rated quite harshly?

Not unusual for players to come from the Bundesliga and struggle.

Sancho, Werner, Havertz, Pulisic, Haller etc. Leon Bailey found his level at Aston Villa. 

I feel like its more uncommon for top bundesliga players to hit the ground running in the Prem. They just aren't really at that level. City signings are a bit of an exception (Guno, Kdb, Sane). 

Makes sense to have a lot of them a tier below! 

9 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

I will die on this hill.

I am on your side in this. The anchovy-guy on the other hand, now THAT is crazy.

1 minute ago, Milk Enjoyer said:

Not unusual for players to come from the Bundesliga and struggle.

Sancho, Werner, Havertz, Pulisic, Haller etc. Leon Bailey found his level at Aston Villa. 

I feel like its more uncommon for top bundesliga players to hit the ground running in the Prem. They just aren't really at that level. City signings are a bit of an exception (Guno, Kdb, Sane). 

Makes sense to have a lot of them a tier below! 

Crikey, you're right actually, a lot of big signings from the Bundesliga have been poor in England.

Going back a long time though I just noticed that a lot of good players seemed slightly underrated. Didn't notice the same thing with players from the other big leagues.