The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

il y a 1 minute, kiwityke1983 a dit :

Genuinely if you believe the beta is released "when its ready" I have a bridge to sell you. Launching a product even a beta launch has so much going into it that there's no way a multi-million pound product is launched without a fairly solid date being known months in advance.

well, they know it's around 2 weeks before, but i guess SI are not the only decision makers, maybe Sega have to do something, who knows.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Genuinely if you believe the beta is released "when its ready" I have a bridge to sell you. Launching a product even a beta launch has so much going into it that there's no way a multi-million pound product is launched without a fairly solid date being known months in advance.

Thats my thinking, even if its only 7 days notice, SI must need to provide a concrete date/time for release so that the platforms are ready and in sync. Imagine SI just deciding ah yeah lets release it now but Epic are in a change freeze or the Steam cut off times have been missed... I've been about the IT scene for too long to think anything is done in a moments notice.

Edited by hm86

Just now, Kyle Brown said:

Zach and I just got pizza for lunch, he took a long look at the menu before settling on Margherita. Take from that what you will.

Means nothing unless it was a Greggs pizza

On 09/10/2023 at 12:20, KillYourIdols said:

Well, Yes.

The EULA for 2023 was updated 16 Days before the Beta release. This Years EULA was on the 2nd, Meaning the Beta should Drop 16 days later, Wednesday/Thursday next Week the 18th/19th

I'll just leave this here, that way I can be wrong when it releases today. I usually curse most things, worth a shot.

4 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Zach and I just got pizza for lunch, he took a long look at the menu before settling on Margherita. Take from that what you will.

That pizza was named after Margherita of Savoy, who was born on 20th of November 1851, which was on Thursday.

So it's confirmed, beta is definitely out on Thursday.

Edited by (sic)

Just now, Anners said:

7pm tonight I've heard from a very reliable source.

If anyone wants to be that very reliable source, please let me know.

I’m happy to be the very reliable source as long as you have no follow up questions.

5 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Pizza if you say it correctly sounds like beta, 

Take the Be from before and the ta from Margherita and you get Beta confirmed for today