The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Domoboy23 said:

TBF if SI have approached Epic and asked them to remove the date. That maybe even suggests that they're not confident of it being ready for the 19th and just want to prevent any backlash that Epic may have caused...

It means they want to keep an illusion that the beta release date is not planned half a year ahead.

Honestly, I wouldn't be listening to what Epic Games lists and I definitely wouldn't be listening to the band of YouTube muppets who year after year seem to forget the game regularly comes out before 2 weeks until release because they want to stay in the SI good books.

3 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

TBF if SI have approached Epic and asked them to remove the date. That maybe even suggests that they're not confident of it being ready for the 19th and just want to prevent any backlash that Epic may have caused...

Didn't I say Monday? ;)

5 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Or they just want to maintain the narrative that they push the beta out when they deem it to be ready.

3 minutes ago, dulee2304 said:

So, i think SI needs to inform US here on forum about this, because here is like Jack is speaking in name of SI

The beta will come out the moment SI consider it ready for release. If an outside source claims a certain date, that is purely their claim and until SI releases a date, nothing is set in stone.

6 minutes ago, dulee2304 said:

So, i think SI needs to inform US here on forum about this, because here is like Jack is speaking in name of SI

Last time I checked Jack was a streamer, not employed by SI, so doubt he could speak for them. SI have, to my knowledge, never announced the beta ahead of time. Why do you think this thread exists? :D 

8 minutes ago, dulee2304 said:

Not sure where you're getting that impression from, but to be clear I'm simply speculating and have nothing to do with speaking in the name SI. Although I'd like to think that's obvious to most.

Edited by workthespace

Would SI not have to give a pre-arranged date to the platforms though so they can allow the game to be downloaded and played? Surely the platforms have cut off times, so SI can't just decide at 18:00 that its released? As there maybe a platform change freeze, maintenance window or staff/platform closure when SI decide on a whim.

Edited by hm86

4 minutes ago, hm86 said:

Would SI not have to give a pre-arranged date to the platforms though so they can allow the game to be downloaded and played? Surely the platforms have cut off times, so SI can't just decide at 18:00 that its released? As there maybe a platform change freeze, maintenance window or staff/platform closure when SI decide on a whim.

Genuinely if you believe the beta is released "when its ready" I have a bridge to sell you. Launching a product even a beta launch has so much going into it that there's no way a multi-million pound product is launched without a fairly solid date being known months in advance.

8 minutes ago, andu1 said:

If any youtuber relase any Fm24 vid before the beta is out, im boycotting. Not watching a single clip

youtubers , influencers ,tiktok youtube twitter/x all social media I avoid as much as possible only brings more problems in the world