The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SMV90 said:

A visual representation of Neil Brock coming in here at midday and telling us the beta is next week. No holding back, no sugar-coating it. Just straight to the point, nothing but raw pain and suffering for us.

image.gif.d3eff58acbb1280f28b41349f310c861.gif

Any time he tells us it's not today it ends up being that day so ..

spacer.png

Whilst it is true, we're all waiting for the beta.  SI always state that the beta releases circa two weeks before the release of the full game, which is currently set to hit platforms on 06 November 2023.  However, historical evidence shows that the beta of Football Manager tends to actually release closer to 3 weeks from launch.  Therefore, we should expect to see the beta verys soon but please do not let this extensive clarification distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.

3 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

He is one of my favourite side characters. And Brian Baumgartner's podcasts on the show are also excellent. If you're into that kind of thing.

Yeah I have listened to a couple of them. Think that and the Inbetweeners are the only series I have watched back more than once. In fact, I have watched the office back around 8/9 times. 

8 minutes ago, hufcpaul said:

Yeah I have listened to a couple of them. Think that and the Inbetweeners are the only series I have watched back more than once. In fact, I have watched the office back around 8/9 times. 

I was pretty late to the bandwagon to be honest, But have watched it at least once a year since the start of the pando

Just now, Staf9 said:

and yet, you know the Beta is out today :)

Honestly none of the mods have a clue when it’s out. We are all in the dark as much as everyone else. Basically all we do is watch this thread and get rid of any posts that over steps a mark. 

12 minutes ago, KingBuzzo15 said:

Funny the store page on Epic says available 11/06/2023. But then I have it through steam so can't confirm what it says if you purchase.

Aren't the dates in American for Epic Games