The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

image.gif.757e9eb9b326a5105f75b1134f35c498.gif

Today is the day we double down. We hit 100 pages. And then we hit the play button on the hot and fresh Beta.

Today feels good. Let’s have good energy.

You've been doing ok, but I know you can do even better.

*Pumps fists*

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Today is the day we double down. We hit 100 pages. And then we hit the play button on the hot and fresh Beta.

*Pumps fists*

lets do this | Trending Gifs

5 hours ago, Iggy Hassan said:

Right. I'm sick of playing Starfield to kill time. I've even spent ages on my character that looks like me...

20231005_214036.jpg

I liked you better in Wham!

2 minutes ago, SMV90 said:

image.gif.a1d42cf10ead7c80b979a1bb1275be5e.gif

Good morning to people from other countries as well.

Cracking film btw. Legendary actor.

Loved his acting, but couldn't connect with that film at all... Haven't seen it for many years now though, so might give it another chance.

1 minute ago, Novem9 said:

The best thing is that FM24 will not have a break for the Qatar World Cup in the middle of the season. Finally!

200w.gif.4f4c331d3b4d19b9d7291d65684e6955.gif

Until the game generates another World Cup a number of years into the game in Qatar.....

25 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

*Pumps fists*

I'm lacking in hope today. I was convinced yesterday was the day and have lost hope today. Reckon Dagenham Dave might be right and it's Thursday.

If it isn't even out on Thursday! Doesn't bare thinking about

Just now, kiwityke1983 said:

I'm lacking in hope today. I was convinced yesterday was the day and have lost hope today. Reckon Dagenham Dave might be right and it's Thursday.

Why so negative. It's been beta day since the game was announced. Here's a Chuck Norris joke for you

The Flash discovered how to run at the speed of light when he discovered Chuck Norris was looking for him.

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Why so negative. It's been beta day since the game was announced. Here's a Chuck Norris joke for you

The Flash discovered how to run at the speed of light when he discovered Chuck Norris was looking for him.

Just not feeling it today. Or maybe I'm trying out some reverse psychology if Miles thinks we've lost all hope he'll release the beta.

1 minute ago, kiwityke1983 said:

2 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Iirc Dave said he was thinking it's yesterday, now we know it wasn't yesterday so he just think it's today like the rest of us

spacer.png

I am still unsure what I want to do as my main save for FM24.

I am debating between a youth only save (usually starting down in tier 10-12 of England with a custom database)

I also really enjoy doing BAN saves and now that Gibraltar is already in the game, it means I don’t need to download a database and can just get straight on with it.

It makes sense to release it today.

What beta way (overused pun I know) to have your game tested than releasing it to the masses and giving them the best part of 3 weeks to find any bugs and issues?

It makes no sense to keep delaying the release.

12 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Yeah, yesterday hurt us. But we will bounce back 

#BackStronger

11 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

Iirc Dave said he was thinking it's yesterday, now we know it wasn't yesterday so he just think it's today like the rest of us

spacer.png

We've all been saying todays the day since the game was announced and no one has taken our word for anything, but what's Dave's opinion got to do with...oh wait, he works for SI does he?!?!

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

We've all been saying todays the day since the game was announced and no one has taken our word for anything, but what's Dave's opinion got to do with...oh wait, he works for SI does he?!?!

I think it's Miles in disguise, the only two people I don't feel are excited about the beta

Just now, nunch98 said:

I think it's Miles in disguise, the only two people I don't feel are excited about the beta

TBF when has Miles and Dagenham Dave ever been online at the same time, I think we've figured them out

5 минут назад, aj6658 сказал:

Steam DB seeing lots of changes. very few hours a change 

but yesterday it was believed that the lack of activity in updates is a sure sign of beta :D

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Nothing hurts us, we're the annual beta speculation crew, we're always positive.

Like Erling Haaland said

"It's good to have a little bit of pain here and there"

spacer.png