The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, nikiforenko010 said:

They said there will be Beta , we know there is Beta, we paid for it bit earlier before my paycheck come. And we got zeeo informarion while some random guys(friend of driend of friend of SI tester) already play 

The beta gets launched when SI deem it ready. 

People get invited into the Alpha because SI sees them as people who may help spot bugs so the game is ready for release when the release date comes.  These people aren't random as you seem to think. And if the Alpha testers are sharing access then they're breaching both the trust of SI and the NDA they would have been required to sign. 

6 minutes ago, nikiforenko010 said:

They said there will be Beta , we know there is Beta, we paid for it bit earlier before my paycheck come. And we got zeeo informarion while some random guys(friend of driend of friend of SI tester) already play 

It was explained to you, anyone who pre-ordered FM24 will get access to beta version. There is a pattern that roughly around 2 weeks before release they release the beta. They don't have to announce the beta to anyone. The can but they don't have to.

And no, no random guys have the access to the earlier version (or alpha) because alpha is for testing, and believe or not, youtubers can be testers as well (if you make content from the game, you should know the game very well).

Other testers are official SI approved testers, that contribute to the game (by reporting bugs and issues) or by contributing to the community.

You're just salty because someone who is trying to make the game better, is already playing the game.

Grow up.

Just now, kevhamster said:

The beta gets launched when SI deem it ready. 

People get invited into the Alpha because SI sees them as people who may help spot bugs so the game is ready for release when the release date comes.  These people aren't random as you seem to think. And if the Alpha testers are sharing access then they're breaching both the trust of SI and the NDA they would have been required to sign. 

I mean this guy Lisa who already play , he is i can bet, sooo random guy and he want to be cool and share it to others, and he broke the word and make problem to tester guy 

Just now, nikiforenko010 said:

I mean this guy Lisa who already play , he is i can bet, sooo random guy and he want to be cool and share it to others, and he broke the word and make problem to tester guy 

As I said, if anyone invited onto the Alpha has allowed someone else access to their own access to the Alpha, then that is not the fault of SI and the tester in question has actually breached an NDA.  If they get found out sharing access, they won't be invited back into the Alpha tests in future. 

2 minutes ago, nikiforenko010 said:

Can people stop talking about this now please, I really don't want him to get into any trouble. My fault I know, but I'd appreciate if any mods can delete any of the posts where I shared screenshots. Posting before thinking. 

5 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

It was explained to you, anyone who pre-ordered FM24 will get access to beta version. There is a pattern that roughly around 2 weeks before release they release the beta. They don't have to announce the beta to anyone. The can but they don't have to.

And no, no random guys have the access to the earlier version (or alpha) because alpha is for testing, and believe or not, youtubers can be testers as well (if you make content from the game, you should know the game very well).

Other testers are official SI approved testers, that contribute to the game (by reporting bugs and issues) or by contributing to the community.

You're just salty because someone who is trying to make the game better, is already playing the game.

Grow up.

So answer me only this one question.

Is this Lisa guy your tester or somethung similar.

I bet he is not even close.

à l’instant, Dagenham_Dave a dit :

Can people stop talking about this now please, I really don't want him to get into any trouble. My fault I know, but I'd appreciate if any mods can delete any of the posts where I shared screenshots. Posting before thinking. 

You can edit your post to delete it if you want.

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

I think I cleaned it up. Let me know if you spot somewhere I missed.

So answer me only this one question.

Is this Lisa guy your tester or somethung similar.

I bet he is not even close.

No one is required to answer anything to you. You've done nothing but cause this thread to turn into a discussion. Please leave this NOW. This is not a suggestion.

3 minutes ago, nikiforenko010 said:

How do you know he's a random guy? If you sign a NDA (and you probably have to), you're obliged to keep anything not official to yourself. So not sharing anything is required.

Try to read our explanations to you and don't make a fool of yourself in front of everybody.

3 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

You were not to know that there is a user that is a sandwich short of a picnic :idiot:

1 minute ago, nikiforenko010 said:

I will post it everyday till BETA to show entire world this unfair situation

You know if you do that you will end up with manual posting approval? And your stupid outbursts will not be even visible.

He is not tester, he is some random guy who get alpha from some other guy who know tester, and after that this guys sent pics to other people because he want to be cool kid

So what? It's a game, it's not like the world is ending

He is not tester, he is some random guy who get alpha from some other guy who know tester, and after that this guys sent pics to other people because he want to be cool kid

I think SI did release the BETA today. I'm looking right at him

You gotta relax bro. If we didn't get the early access beta then we'd be waiting until the 6th.

My guy… it’s a video game 

1 minute ago, nikiforenko010 said:

And if that's the case, it's not the fault of SI. Just give it a rest. 

And you have no why of knowing if what you believe is actually true. So stop. 

Dude, you really made this enjoyable thread a real pain in the a** the last couple of pages. Just wait like all of us do, okay? Jesus.