The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, kiwityke1983 said:

I do wonder if he will IF the AI improvents to squad building are all they claim to be.

He ends up winning because it gets to a point if you buy better players it's impossible not to.

He has also won the streamer showdown more times than anyone else so he must be doing something right. He pretends he dosent know what he is doing because it makes good videos

1 minute ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

He has also won the streamer showdown more times than anyone else so he must be doing something right. He pretends he dosent know what he is doing because it makes good videos

He's very good at buying players and building a squad. His tactics are always basic ones.

2 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Just a little note to you all. By now we have hidden enough posts to already lose half a page.

It's going to be busy in this thread this week. Make sure to keep it clean and cool. Don't be the one that makes the thread lose pages to hidden posts.

Thank you.

It's not going to be busy after 6 pm tonight when the beta is released so you only have today to worry about

Just now, lcfcbluearmy said:

It's not going to be busy after 6 pm tonight when the beta is released so you only have today to worry about

I'd say he probably has a good chance of a half day after lunch

3 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

2 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

I'd say he probably has a good chance of a half day after lunch

But then it goes a bit nutty on the rest of the forum, and also, I'm sure he'll be booting up too

8 minutes ago, zakbrown96 said:

Who is going to be  your first signing when the beta is out? 

A negative Cedric.

Inbound wise, it's hard to know, don't need a lot, and not sure on Budget, but I would suspect fairly minimal.

9 minutes ago, zakbrown96 said:

I'm more excited about selling than signings but I'll probably try for Bellingham (I think it's possible in your world option)

1 minute ago, nunch98 said:

I'm more excited about selling than signings but I'll probably try for Bellingham (I think it's possible in your world option)

As long as the game starts before 14th June you should be fine.

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

As long as the game starts before 14th June you should be fine.

Really they signed him that early? I could've sworn it was late July, remember the office Liverpool supporter saying LFC are very close to signing Jude. 

Just now, LZmaster said:

Are you guys going to have a 'beta save' and a 'normal save' when the game comes fully out? Or you guys gonna continue with the 'beta save'?

I will start a save and play it til I get bored. Unless there’s any fixes which aren’t save game compatible 

Just now, LZmaster said:

Are you guys going to have a 'beta save' and a 'normal save' when the game comes fully out? Or you guys gonna continue with the 'beta save'?

Straight into my main save otherwise, I have no motivation knowing I'll be restarting in a few weeks.

Unless there are some huge bugs and in that case I'll play until the release and start a new save.

1 minute ago, LZmaster said:

I plan on jumping right into my main Brighton save. Unless of course there are bugs that require us to start over 

1 minute ago, LZmaster said:

Planning to continue my FM23 save until the end of the season (week 1 of beta) and then start a save with Ajax or Everton to continue unless game breaking bugs are discovered in beta (like technical attributes not being trained properly last year)

1 minute ago, nunch98 said:

Really they signed him that early? I could've sworn it was late July, remember the office Liverpool supporter saying LFC are very close to signing Jude. 

Well. The transfer would have completed on 1st July cos Spanish window. But deal was formally announced on 14th June

4 minutes ago, LZmaster said:

Always play as Barnsley on the beta then get bored once I win the Prem/Champs league and start a journeyman main save sometime around december usually.

2 minutes ago, LZmaster said:

Transfer my FM23 save and see how that works. I just finished a season so I can start relative close to the turnover date. See how/if the new squad building AI, intermediaries, and transfer room bits work.

Probably start a new save after full release.

19 minutes ago, zakbrown96 said:

Depends if Andros Townsend to Luton made the data cut. If not, Andros Townsend to Luton! 😂

Just now, kiwityke1983 said:

Always play as Barnsley on the beta then get bored once I win the Prem/Champs league and start a journeyman main save sometime around december usually.

You must play much quicker than me. Takes me at least 3 weeks to do a season normally.

1 minute ago, daveh83 said:

This! Gonna start with Everton and try to emulate fergie. 

I hope you have a lot of chewing gum.

On a serious note, I had a good save with Everton a couple of years back, enjoy 👍🏻

3 hours ago, Domoboy23 said:

Just shared the wrong monitor during a teams call and this was slap bang in the middle. No one said a thing worryingly 

Amateur. I was on here during my daily Teams call with my colleagues at 12:00, then when was my turn to share and go over my bit I did it, forgot to stop sharing when I'd done talking and came back on here. The fact that no one spoke for 3/4 minutes whilst I was browsing and googled Chuck Norris gifs didn't alert me either. Only when 1 guy was like so is the beta out yet did I notice the red outline on the screen. Yeah, boss had a thing or 2 to say 

22 minutes ago, zakbrown96 said:

I'll be managing Southampton so there will probably be no budget unless I sell first.  I do imagine KWP will probably be off though in-game even though we've kept hold of him in real life!

2 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Amateur. I was on here during my daily Teams call with my colleagues at 12:00, then when was my turn to share and go over my bit I did it, forgot to stop sharing when I'd done talking and came back on here. The fact that no one spoke for 3/4 minutes whilst I was browsing and googled Chuck Norris gifs didn't alert me either. Only when 1 guy was like so is the beta out yet did I notice the red outline on the screen. Yeah, boss had a thing or 2 to say 

Oops!

I'd run to Greggs quick and get some Steak Bakes to make you feel better.

I was going to go to Greggs myself, but ended up going to Tesco because it's closer and I'm feeling lazy.