The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

4 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

When I told her the beta might drop today she just looked at me and said "why don't they just announce a day it's being released" pffft woman where's the fun in that!

Similar to my gf's reaction. Especially in the recent rise of games releasing twice ie. FIFA 24 having early access and normal release, MW2 not having the season drop for a month after the game and CS2 having a limited test before releasing she is always asking "why don't they just release it once"

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Dirkjan said:

but what could it mean? what are those numbers they are changing?

as a software developer - I guess it's kind of commit number - aka changes tracking of a product/code. so it means nothing , maybe it says they are progressing but nothing else.

22 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Very important message here.  The mods allow a bit of leeway with the silliness on the post, so it's important we don't abuse that.  Let's keep it cool, keep it Gregg's steak bake and keep it Chuck Norris.

Oxymoron alert

1 minute ago, rusty217 said:

Not yet then? :(

I just want to see if the Asian competition formats have been updated. Don't really care about the beta other than for that!

All I want to know is what features don't work when carrying your save forward. In a blog he mentioned most features will work but what won't :(

I've already adapted my Chelsea tactics to use an inverted fullback and an inverted wingback, started training all the set piece delivery. Ready to finish the season in fm24

Edited by nunch98