The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Disgusting. Playing another game while he has access to FM24? And only spent an hour on it?

Clown status confirmed. 

Is there only me who can't stand this guy as a content creator (I'm sure he's nice and all IRL)? I just don't get his appeal as a YouTuber at all.

Just now, kiwityke1983 said:

Is there only me who can't stand this guy as a content creator (I'm sure he's nice and all IRL)? I just don't get his appeal as a YouTuber at all.

He's alright. He's no TomFM 

Just now, Staf9 said:

it better be released today. i'm setting up a sick day for work tomorrow

how are you "setting up a sick day"?
Im imagining fake coughing and telling people "oh I might get sick" next to the coffee machine? 

7 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Disgusting. Playing another game while he has access to FM24? And only spent an hour on it?

Clown status confirmed. 

There's not 1 fm youtuber I like, literally all of them I can't watch. So yeah, clown.

2 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Nope, I can't stand any of them on Youtube.

TomFM is fine but Zealand just annoys me no end and I'm not sure I could elucidate why. But even he is better than the fella who wasted his alpha access a few years ago on testing whether PSG were any good...spoiler they were.

Neither of them are Chuck Norris though

3 minutes ago, Dirkjan said:

Im imagining fake coughing and telling people "oh I might get sick" next to the coffee machine? 

That's the ISO standard tbf

I will thank Zealand for newgan and leave it there.

I don't enjoy any of the youtube stuff. It's all clickbait and ideas and saves for views that they think sound really cool and novel that FIFA kids would enjoy. Then end up just racing through, using exploit tactics and end up not actually being able to play FM in a "real" way. Each to their own though. But I don't want to manage PSG and win every comp in 5 years nevermind watch someone else do that. I was watching someone's the other week where they got Melillia in Spain to win the CL in like 10 seasons... Using 4 strikers up top and clearly exploiting the ME. I don't understand how you could gain any satisfaction or fun from that :D

I like Rashidis bustthenet stuff though, as that is geared towards the older, longer term FM player with tactical breakdown.

Edited by Domoboy23

The only Fm youtube i like is loki doki, Man plays the game just for the fun of it.

He dont sign some players eventhough they are good because he has some virtual beef with them💀

Edited by Razal

4 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

I don't enjoy any of the youtube stuff. It's all clickbait and ideas and saves for views that they think sound really cool and novel that FIFA kids would enjoy. Then end up just racing through, using exploit tactics and end up not actually being able to play FM in a "real" way. Each to their own though. But I don't want to manage PSG and win every comp in 5 years nevermind watch someone else do that. I was watching someone's the other week where they got Melillia in Spain to win the CL in like 10 seasons... Using 4 strikers up top and clearly exploiting the ME. I don't understand how you could gain any satisfaction or fun from that :D

I like Rashidis bustthenet stuff though, as that is geared towards the older, longer term FM player with tactical breakdown.

Nailed it there mate

3 minutes ago, Razal said:

The only Fm youtube i like is loki doki, Man plays the game just for the fun of it.

He dont sign some players eventhough they are good because he has some virtual beef with them💀

He's one I really can't watch. Tries too hard to be likeable. Not for me.

7 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

I don't enjoy any of the youtube stuff. It's all clickbait and ideas and saves for views that they think sound really cool and novel that FIFA kids would enjoy. Then end up just racing through, using exploit tactics and end up not actually being able to play FM in a "real" way. Each to their own though. But I don't want to manage PSG and win every comp in 5 years nevermind watch someone else do that. 

His youtube stuff is very clickbaity indeed. His Twitch saves are actually really nice as compared to most others he actually invests in making a real story with just one team instead of going for high tempo gameplay. But to each his own of course.

Edited by JonasAjax

1 minute ago, kevhamster said:

Where are you getting the current season kit packs from?  Asking for me.

FM Slovakia, seems to be the go to the last few seasons. Sortitoutsi have a few as well I'm sure.

His non-league to legend saves are pretty good until he leaves the first club. He's also notoriously terrible at tactics.

He manages to win pretty much everything though, so he can't be as bad as that!

Mind you, I'm effing terrible at FM so I'm probably not the best judge.

3 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

More Chuck Norris jokes, free Greggs steak bakes, more gifs

I had two steak bakes on Saturday.  And when they came to me the perfect eating temperature as well - they weren't like molten metal in the middle, nor were they cold.  What a time to be alive!

35 minutes ago, Dirkjan said:

close enough. work from home monday. so tell people i've a high temp, battling through today and then tomorrow ring in and say i havent slept, not able, i need a day in bed