The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, kiwityke1983 said:

They build hype in theory.

Yes, I understand that. And I am sure it builds hype for a lot of people. Watching videoes of other people playing FM, there are actually people in this world that does that, crazy as it sounds. 

It is also quite funny to think about what this says about the gaming industry, and FM in particular. Every other advertisment in history has usually been some Kylie Jenner/Brad Pitt-like character that shows off a product. With FM it is some guy in a basement, playing a save with Bolton, talking about defending throw-ins. 

8 minutes ago, thomas_e said:

Every other advertisment in history has usually been some Kylie Jenner/Brad Pitt-like character that shows off a product. 

Last year's advertisement wasn't Brad Pitt enough for you?

uuro0r4h2mt91.jpg

Edited by Mobius

53 minutes ago, thomas_e said:

Yes, I understand that. And I am sure it builds hype for a lot of people. Watching videoes of other people playing FM, there are actually people in this world that does that, crazy as it sounds. 

It is also quite funny to think about what this says about the gaming industry, and FM in particular. Every other advertisment in history has usually been some Kylie Jenner/Brad Pitt-like character that shows off a product. With FM it is some guy in a basement, playing a save with Bolton, talking about defending throw-ins. 

I can't say it appeals to me either but it must work because a huge amount of content on YouTube is gaming related.

2 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Happy international beta day to you. Here's a Chuck Norris joke:

Chuck Norris once picked an apple from an orange tree and made lemonade

Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other for a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his trousers

Just now, fhofte said:

don't trust it at all anymore we'll see if there will be a beta version at all and otherwise I'll wait until the 6th

Don't trust who? Or what? Don't be so negative. It's been beta day every day since the game was announced. It's coming today friend.

3 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

The tears  of Chuck Norris could easily cure cancer.

It is a pity that he has never cried.... ever.

Chuck Norris can cut through a hot knife with butter

6 minutes ago, Dirkjan said:

Soooo the most probable outcome is: 

- we wait for Miles to upload the beta

- the YouTuber videos will be released 24 hours after that

Fixed that for you