The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Never heard of him… I don’t think it’s anything. Unless it’s everything

We (the moderator team) never heard of him either, so that Football Manager moderatorship of this person is a mystery to us.

Probably just trying to rile you up.

Just now, Wolf_pd said:

We (the moderator team) never heard of him either, so that Football Manager moderatorship of this person is a mystery to us.

Probably trying to get people to click his referral link

Just now, Wolf_pd said:

I assumed that was the case. He’s profile doesn’t offer the standard 10% discount.

36 минут назад, gunner86 сказал:

image.gif.e746431b8bedb6518f452f77572a502c.gif

He later back tracked and said everything was same as every year

and a couple of questionable recipes for "dinner", let's be honest

hg2xG4.gif

(rare Coxy gif actually!)

3 minutes ago, xkvicd said:

Ah, ok. Is it more than 18294 or did your hand already disappear?

I don't have a hand showing, so the number is somewhere below 18294.

If you want to keep the hand, it's of course best not to post anymore.

Только что, Davey1289 сказал:

Good to see this thread up and running again, first time in years I’ve got this close to beta release without preordering though. I need to get researching what’s new with this years release.

It seems to me that this year the theme is very, very weak. We had strong punchlines in season 20, but this time... Perhaps this is a good sign, weak branch -> strong FM

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

He is not a moderator with SI despite the claim on his twitter profile

image.png.47e3190eccf41f4ece2691f0db55900e.png

9 minutes ago, stevedaytona said:

He is not a moderator with SI despite the claim on his twitter profile

image.png.47e3190eccf41f4ece2691f0db55900e.png

"don't work directly for SI", well you don't work for the indirectly either, mate! :D

Sneaky bugger trying to imply he has inside info, I'd wager. If he wants the title as moderator, he needs to pull his weight in here first. Moderating you lot is hard work at times! ;) 

Just now, thomas_e said:

Why is there youtubers that get the opportunity to play the game early. How stupid is that 

It's promotion and it happens all the time for all kinds of games.

25 minutes ago, hufcpaul said:

Fake.

Called him out and he blocked me.

Screenshot 2023-10-15 203224.png

He also blocked the option to reply to that Loading post. I can't post there at least.

Someone with too long toes to ever be a moderator on here.

11 minutes ago, thomas_e said:

Why is there youtubers that get the opportunity to play the game early. How stupid is that 

Last year all the big youtubers that got a day to play the game, released a video on youtube on the same day.  Next day the Beta was released.  Not saying the same will happen this year, but I would not be shocked if it did.

8 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

He also blocked the option to reply to that Loading post. I can't post there at least.

Yeah he changed the setting for the post so that only accounts he mentioned can reply (and he didn't mention anyone!)

7 minutes ago, XaW said:

It's promotion and it happens all the time for all kinds of games.

im sure it happens for most games, just surprised to see FM doing the same. I have seen a few of those videos as they pop up on my youtube (unfortunately). God, how awful clickbait crap those videoes are. Surprisingly bad at playing FM as well, which is strange tbf 

7 minutes ago, stevedaytona said:

Last year all the big youtubers that got a day to play the game, released a video on youtube on the same day.  Next day the Beta was released.  Not saying the same will happen this year, but I would not be shocked if it did.

Hopefully a good sign for us! 

7 minutes ago, maxi7 said:

I think Tuesday looks good, quite a few youtubers going quiet. Head down and getting footage time for them. 

To be honest a lot of the quietness is because this is their chance to take a little break - they don't want to be midway through a season when the Beta drops!

1 minute ago, stevedaytona said:

To be honest a lot of the quietness is because this is their chance to take a little break - they don't want to be midway through a season when the Beta drops!

I won't give away a name, but when I've saw one of them on it on steam, yeah it kinda gave it away lol. 

33 minutes ago, thomas_e said:

im sure it happens for most games, just surprised to see FM doing the same. I have seen a few of those videos as they pop up on my youtube (unfortunately). God, how awful clickbait crap those videoes are. Surprisingly bad at playing FM as well, which is strange tbf 

Hopefully a good sign for us! 

is there new videos out for the alpha?

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

This feels like a weird brag about how short your toes are

image.gif.a522a427ee698bbfce857a629e8adb9f.gif