The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, thomas_e said:

I have gamepass, bought the game to get the beta. Time for my first FM refund! Who cares about licensing, no one plays the game without add-ons anyway! 

Last year was my first FM refund too. Been playing since CM 98. Hoping this year is a return to form as it's been on a downward slope for about 5 years now. Far too bloated and forgetting what makes it great

10 minutes ago, trevjim said:

Last year was my first FM refund too. Been playing since CM 98. Hoping this year is a return to form as it's been on a downward slope for about 5 years now. Far too bloated and forgetting what makes it great

I bought it last year, but stopped playing around February. The match engine was simply too bad

36 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Hi everyone,

Now we've released the beta and just regained a nice working relationship with our licensing partners. Let us go into detail about how difficult they were :D

There's a huge chunk of middle ground there isn't there. Could easily be resolved and fixed in game or not resolved and we see altered names etc. Either way, information can be given in a professional and factual way without impacting any relationships.

14 minutes ago, trevjim said:

Disagree, 23 was the best for a while.

3 minutes ago, thomas_e said:

I bought it last year, but stopped playing around February. The match engine was simply too bad

I'm thinking of quitting FM altogether , and see if there might be another fun football game

30 minutes ago, teep007 said:

No, but this licensing thing is nothing more than a ploy to give a few more days for the launch I bet clearly on the 19th

Well this is nonsense. Why would they need to give themselves a few more days? They can release whenever they want as they never give a date for beta. They could release it on the 19th, 26th or later and it not be an issue for them.

This is almost a non-issue. I bet they have these sorts of things every year, they've just been a bit more open with the community pre-release this year, and Miles happens to be at an event right before the beta's anticipated.

Until the beta releases there's always something preventing its release - whether that be licensing, polish, bugs, whatever. The licensing thing could be cleared up by midday on Monday, it could last a week, none of us know so there's no use getting worked up about it.

Edited by SuperRedditch

2 minutes ago, SuperRedditch said:

This is almost a non-issue. I bet they have these sorts of things every year, they've just been a bit more open with the community pre-release this year, and Miles happens to be an event right before the beta's anticipated.

Until the beta releases there's always something preventing its release - whether that be licensing, polish, bugs, whatever. The licensing thing could be cleared up by midday on Monday, it could last a week, none of us know so there's no use getting worked up about it.

https://tenor.com/en-GB/view/flaga-polska-polish-flag-poland-gif-18704738

14 минут назад, gunner86 сказал:

Wonder if any of this is *🚨*SPECULATION ALERT*🚨* Saudi pro league related?

But they are most interested in popularization, aren't they? besides, in the land of sugar daddies there should be no disputes over licenses

15 minutes ago, Davey1415 said:

No he's really not, overrated is an understatement.

12 minutes ago, limey150781 said:

Mo Salah? How has a guy with the numbers he consistently posts, goals and assists be overrated. If anything, he's underrated.

This gives me an idea for a new topic

image.gif.24ef6ca94d9e7c25753e3380425bc6eb.gif
Post your unpopular opinion on a footballer.

Once again, I’ll go first:

Erling Haaland is not that good.