The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, CaptainPanty said:

i can feel they are doing the release dance, which happen every year 20mn before the beta launch. A Sigames tradition since 1835.

image from last year.

giphy.gif

image.gif.8f0ca332a4731d9136c664f505d2d1d2.gif

I wonder if the Collyer brothers, when releasing the first ever Champ Man back in 1992, could ever foresee a day when strangers on a magical online forum were posting moving pictures in a desperate bid to get their latest game in the series released. 

i dont think so cady heron GIF

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

I wonder if the Collyer brothers, when releasing the first ever Champ Man back in 1992, could ever foresee a day when strangers on a magical online forum were posting moving pictures in a desperate bid to get their latest game in the series released. 

Comedy What GIF by CBS - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

TBF, they'd probably have been impressed at the time by the idea of the 2D match engine lol,

I remember the days of text-only CM matches!

5 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

The first game came on floppy discs never mind as a several gig download.

I won't be contributing much from tonight. Off to Hereford vs Rochdale tomorrow and away in Manchester from Sunday-Tuesday. I won't be at my laptop until then. 

(P.S - Like I've said from day one of this thread, Beta will be out on Monday when I'm away from my laptop, you're welcome in advance) 

P.P.S - No I won't go away today so the beta comes out earlier! :lol:

I wish SI put out more videos talking about the game this year. I guess they listened to the gaping mouth youtubers that universally said 40 minutes was too long to fit their schedules.

On the bright side putting together less video probably means the Beta will be out sooner. Tonight even.

Just now, KeiranShikari said:

I guess they listened to the gaping mouth youtubers that universally said 40 minutes was too long to fit their schedules.

I found it utterly pathetic that some people couldn't stomach a video longer than the average tik-tok one. But thats the modern generation for you. 

Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

I found it utterly pathetic that some people couldn't stomach a video longer than the average tik-tok one. But thats the modern generation for you. 

Do ye? aye?