The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SuperRedditch said:

For that game, all you need to know is where the seduce button is and which character his wife is.

and how to kill your wife in order to marry better and make a stronger alliance  ;)

crusader-kings3-crusader-kings.gif

1 hour ago, kevhamster said:

Also, probably worth reminding my fellow speculators that because I stream on Twitch and sometimes stream FM amongst other games, I got one of those funky-doobie affiliate links with discount code that the creators get.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/football-manager-2024?ref=expcarrot

Discount code at checkout is CARROT to bring the price down to £35.05, and you get the beta as Fanatical are Sega approved.

I get a small kickback for anyone who buys the game with the link (the code doesn't count for that, that literally gets you the discount but i get no credit for that lol).

Anyone who does buy it with that link is helping with the "Kev's new laptop" fund, so is massively appreciated lol.

Thanks for the key Kev.

1 hour ago, kevhamster said:

Also, probably worth reminding my fellow speculators that because I stream on Twitch and sometimes stream FM amongst other games, I got one of those funky-doobie affiliate links with discount code that the creators get.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/football-manager-2024?ref=expcarrot

Discount code at checkout is CARROT to bring the price down to £35.05, and you get the beta as Fanatical are Sega approved.

I get a small kickback for anyone who buys the game with the link (the code doesn't count for that, that literally gets you the discount but i get no credit for that lol).

Anyone who does buy it with that link is helping with the "Kev's new laptop" fund, so is massively appreciated lol.

I've been meaning to message you on Steam actually, not logged into there for a while either. I'll check the link out bro. Keep it up

13 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I've been meaning to message you on Steam actually, not logged into there for a while either. I'll check the link out bro. Keep it up

I've seen you on Steam, seems you still play FM17 which is the one of two entries in the series I never bought (the other being FM06).

Hope you're keeping well my friend!

Edited by kevhamster

13 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

12 minutes ago, Aljeks said:

12 minutes ago, nunch98 said:

Without the answer it is hard to convince someone to press the big red shiny button :D

1 minute ago, kevhamster said:

I've seen you on Steam, seems you still play FM17 which is the one of two entries in the series I never bought (the other being FM06).

Hope you're keeping well my friend!

Yeah briefly lol. Had 23 on Xbox game pass but fans seem to be loud when playing it, hoping 24 runs fine.  All good mate!

21 minutes ago, CaptainPanty said:

Who wants to share biscuits with me ?

1 biscuits shared = one less day to wait. 

Is it 1 biscuit per user, or will it be 1 biscuit to comment ration? Also is there a selection of biscuits or are we limited to just 1 type? Need more details before we all commit properly.

1 minute ago, nico_france said:

Even if i would like to happen today

I feel like we'll have have to wait one more week lads, to match last year's release date

Hope i'm wrong

Stop being so realistic. We're getting the beta today, and if not today then tomorrow, and if not tomorrow then the day and so on and so on

5 minutes ago, nico_france said:

Even if i would like to happen today

I feel like we'll have have to wait one more week lads, to match last year's release date

Hope i'm wrong

Bro is an actual researcher for FM:ackter:

Have any info for us:rolleyes: