The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Zeonflux said:

Sorry recently changed to night shifts so my days are screwed, so either tomorrow or next week for beta…..unless it’s already dropped whilst I’ve been working

Yes, I'm 5 hours into my beta save already, it's great

Is It True Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

14 hours ago, Razal said:

I know that we're all talking about #FM24 at the moment, but we've just hit a milestone on #FM23 that can't be ignored. And it's one I don't think we've hit before. 1 billion (1,000,000,000) matches have now been played in #FM23 (not including Apple Arcade). Wow.

-Miles jacobson

Beta released today confirmed

Just now, Dirkjan said:

Any news from our big leader? #InMilesWeTrust

I've just got a Greggs steak bake and bacon sarnie, and the guy that served me said he's been playing FM18 recently, and that Miles liked one of his tweets from 2018 (didn't say if he liked in 2018 or today though) which clearly says Miles is online meaning only 1 thing, the beta is coming, either today or not today

If you can get the number FM23 matches played to that 2 and a half billion figure Miles will be forced to release the beta. Because of the data limit if it gets any higher than that the number will flip and become negative 2 billion matches played.

8 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I've just got a Greggs steak bake and bacon sarnie, and the guy that served me said he's been playing FM18 recently, and that Miles liked one of his tweets from 2018 (didn't say if he liked in 2018 or today though) which clearly says Miles is online meaning only 1 thing, the beta is coming, either today or not today

This is ambiguous… was the steak bake in the bacon sarnie? Or no?

4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

This is ambiguous… was the steak bake in the bacon sarnie? Or no?

The steak bake was on top of the bacon sandwich, I ate them together. Washed down with an Irn Bru. Just waiting for Miles to get his steak bake breakfast and press the bid red button now.

11 minutes ago, santy001 said:

If you can get the number FM23 matches played to that 2 and a half billion figure Miles will be forced to release the beta. Because of the data limit if it gets any higher than that the number will flip and become negative 2 billion matches played.

Which can only mean the emergency protocol at the SI office has to be deployed, and the big red beta button will get pressed