The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

image.png.eba799c17bf26ccaeb0f381bf7dd4c63.png

Let's get all scientific about it, shall we? I took it upon myself to gather the data and present it in my whimsical table. Consequently, we can whip up some pretty precise calculations.

FM24 release day is on 6.11.2023. According to my tabley, it seems safe to bet on a Thursday release. Now, all that's left is to crunch the numbers and find the average difference between the official release day and the beta release day. it's 18 days (rounding up, of course).

So, mark your calendars! The beta release is likely to hit on - Drumroll, please... : Thursday, 19.10.2023. 
I've already booked my days off work. 
Let's go Betaahhhhhhh :hammer:

4 minutes ago, omerrath said:

Let's get all scientific about it, shall we? I took it upon myself to gather the data and present it in my whimsical table. Consequently, we can whip up some pretty precise calculations.

FM24 release day is on 6.11.2023. According to my tabley, it seems safe to bet on a Thursday release. Now, all that's left is to crunch the numbers and find the average difference between the official release day and the beta release day. it's 18 days (rounding up, of course).

So, mark your calendars! The beta release is likely to hit on - Drumroll, please... : Thursday, 19.10.2023. 

Waiting For You Lettering GIF by Denyse®
Edited by KillYourIdols

4 minutes ago, omerrath said:

Math is clearly wrong 19th ≠ 11th

3 minutes ago, omerrath said:

That's not how it works. Once we hit the 60 page mark, the big red button is activated. 10 pages later and they have to push the button.

Its Not Rocket Science Funny GIF - Its Not Rocket Science Rocket Science  Funny - Discover & Share GIFs

1 minute ago, Lempicka said:

That's not how it works. Once we hit the 60 page mark, the big red button is activated. 10 pages later and they have to push the button.

Its Not Rocket Science Funny GIF - Its Not Rocket Science Rocket Science  Funny - Discover & Share GIFs

How many pages can we get today?

40 minutes ago, omerrath said:

Thursday you say? Tomorrow beta released confirmed.

45 minutes ago, omerrath said:

You missed a key calculation.

The fact they've been saying 2-3 weeks before full release this year as opposed to approx 2 weeks. 

If the QOL pt 2 gets droppped today or even tomorrow afternoon (day 25). Oh my. I'm going to be excitable, living on steamdb and full of gifs tomorrow evening.

4 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

The fact they've been saying 2-3 weeks before full release this year as opposed to approx 2 weeks. 

If the QOL pt 2 gets droppped today or even tomorrow afternoon (day 25). Oh my. I'm going to be excitable, living on steamdb and full of gifs tomorrow evening.

That's some heavy thinking, here's a Chuck Norris gif

Chuck Norris Deal With It - Reaction GIFs

6 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Razal said:

Prob gonna get banned for this

Ban Hammer GIFs | GIFDB.com

In all seriousness though, have fun, but don't do the spammy spam... otherwise I have to muster my inner viking and release Mjølner.

Just now, Razal said:

:larry:

I can do worse though, I can start removing your posts and everyone will know you were the reason the thread suddenly lost two pages...

And you know what the rest in here will do then...

The Simpsons Gifs on Tumblr

2 minutes ago, XaW said:

I can do worse though, I can start removing your posts and everyone will know you were the reason the thread suddenly lost two pages...

Noooooo GIF - No Noooo Funny - Discover & Share GIFs

5 minutes ago, XaW said:

spacer.png