Creative freedom in tactics familiarity

Look at your training schedule and plan some training units containing "Tactical familiarity: Creative freedom" (e.g. Match preparation -> Teamwork).

Maybe you changed something in your tactic that automatically lowered familiarity in this aspect?

Edited by Chiravilla

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Been playing this game for 4 years now and never looked at it. My tactic still performs well. I win everything possible. Honestly the gain from this is extremely marginal. Not something to lose sleep over. 

Just to confirm this i asked bustthenet on his stream one day and he kind of resonated to the same. He's been playing since FM was CM back in 2000s. 

So i think it's good if you have it on course but shouldn't worry much about. 

However if you want to increase it. Just use tactical shadow play from training do the attacking one. It'll increase entire familiarity for attacking metrices. But it's slow and takes a long time to fill up. 

Edited by HUMBL3B33

On 26/09/2023 at 15:54, radetovmeil said:

My whole team has the highest familiarity with the tactics in all aspects except Creative freedom. All players are at half of the value (accomplished). How to improve this?

Creative freedom improves through any session that directly impacts it. This would include match practice and maybe Attacking, though you need to check to confirm in game.

Overall though like the others have said, it’s not the end of the world if it’s not maxed.

On 30/09/2023 at 14:57, Rashidi said:

Creative freedom improves through any session that directly impacts it. This would include match practice and maybe Attacking, though you need to check to confirm in game.

Overall though like the others have said, it’s not the end of the world if it’s not maxed.

Wouldn't that mean that the player who played in the previous season would keep their familiarity with the tactics? This is not the case.

21 hours ago, radetovmeil said:

Wouldn't that mean that the player who played in the previous season would keep their familiarity with the tactics? This is not the case.

Every player needs to refamiliarise themselves to some extent when a new season starts, and its usually very fast.