Using in-game editor to fix registration rules.

I am not sure if the base game or an editor file that I am using did it, but my save's Serbian league has rules limiting teams to 4 non-EU players. 

As Serbia is not an EU country this is obviously incorrect but I need a way to solve this issue.

Via the in-game editor is it possible to?

a) Fix the rule 

b) Allow all teams to ignore the rule

c) Get around the rule by making Serbia an EU country or another similar solution?

I checked on FMRTE; there seems to be an agreement to treat them as EU. This may be also to do with the data update I am using. If you do not have FMRTE then if you DM a link to your save file then I can remove the agreement (but can't guarantee it will work/do anything/break something).

image.png.d6851b6b18e160955cc9ccd4446747c0.png

Edited by CAE82

The ingame editor won't fix that. FMRTE might to a certain extent, but costs to download. If you don't want to start again, and need to register players for yor team, the only way around it, using the ingame editor is, making your players second nationality Serbian or changing their 'trained in' nation to Serbia. 

The only full way you can do it is via the pre-game editor but you will have to do it via the advanced rules which can be tricky. 

Edited by Iggy Hassan

15 hours ago, Iggy Hassan said:

The ingame editor won't fix that. FMRTE might to a certain extent, but costs to download. If you don't want to start again, and need to register players for yor team, the only way around it, using the ingame editor is, making your players second nationality Serbian or changing their 'trained in' nation to Serbia. 

The only full way you can do it is via the pre-game editor but you will have to do it via the advanced rules which can be tricky. 

The problem is the players ARE Serbian but counted as foreign on my save.

23 hours ago, CAE82 said:

I checked on FMRTE; there seems to be an agreement to treat them as EU. This may be also to do with the data update I am using. If you do not have FMRTE then if you DM a link to your save file then I can remove the agreement (but can't guarantee it will work/do anything/break something).

image.png.d6851b6b18e160955cc9ccd4446747c0.png

DMed the link.

23 hours ago, lostconnectionagain said:

DMed the link.

No luck unfortunately! The agreements didn’t do anything. I also tried adding Serbia as a Nation recognised as an EU nation, but that didn’t seem to do anything either.

One possible solution could be to add Montenegro as a 2nd nationality to all Serbian players, but not sure there is a way to do that in bulk. 

10 hours ago, CAE82 said:

No luck unfortunately! The agreements didn’t do anything. I also tried adding Serbia as a Nation recognised as an EU nation, but that didn’t seem to do anything either.

One possible solution could be to add Montenegro as a 2nd nationality to all Serbian players, but not sure there is a way to do that in bulk. 

What about simply removing the rule or is that not possible.

I’d rather no foreign limit over a broken one

On 26/09/2023 at 08:30, CAE82 said:

Another guy here has said that you can.

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, lostconnectionagain said:

Bump.

If you use any other tools than the official IGE, you do so at your own risk, and questions about those applications are best asked where you got it.

8 minutes ago, XaW said:

If you use any other tools than the official IGE, you do so at your own risk, and questions about those applications are best asked where you got it.

Agreed, but one has to be very careful what they ask at that forum (FMRTE). The Mod there acts like a dictator. 

Not sure if this is what the OP is looking for. Looks like there's still some bugs to work out. 

FMRTE.jpg.e5efe75feffcd8582baf468ca4bf09a3.jpg

5 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Agreed, but one has to be very careful what they ask at that forum (FMRTE). The Mod there acts like a dictator. 

Not sure if this is what the OP is looking for. Looks like there's still some bugs to work out. 

FMRTE.jpg.e5efe75feffcd8582baf468ca4bf09a3.jpg

As far as I know, using external tools like this have a chance of corrupting saves, and I'm also not sure about how well it stacks up with EULA, but that's luckily not my concern. I'm just saying use with caution, and any and all support of the use would have to be directed to the place one gets it from.

4 hours ago, XaW said:

As far as I know, using external tools like this have a chance of corrupting saves, and I'm also not sure about how well it stacks up with EULA, but that's luckily not my concern. I'm just saying use with caution, and any and all support of the use would have to be directed to the place one gets it from.

At this point a corruption wouldn’t be that bad as the save is dead anyway with this issue.

Is there a way to just void all rules?

8 hours ago, lostconnectionagain said:

At this point a corruption wouldn’t be that bad as the save is dead anyway with this issue.

Is there a way to just void all rules?

No clue, you have to ask where you got the application in question.

• 1 month later...