Training facilities changed for 1, is it a bug?

Novem9

The club must have went broke and sold the training ground. If you look at finances, there was probably a recent spike that looks like a huge injection of cash. The good news is the initial training ground investments are very cheap and fast. Bad news is it will take you a few years to get them even average.

If you request an affiliate club, the board will likely give you an option to set up an affiliation with a club whose training facilities you can share. Probably will only be a level 6 or 7 facility, but that'll help dull the pain while you rebuild. Had to deal with it in a Bolton save where they went broke in League 1 and dropped back to back to Vanarama.

I do wish there was some more of an option there on how to handle training facilities. I took over Bolton which had a ton of cash on hand from selling the training facility and was in the black after immediately taking them up midseason from the Vanarama through the playoffs and having two quality homegrown 19 year olds demand transfers (they were nuking the dressing room even after promotion, I almost rage quit the career) and selling them for combined ~1.5 million, plus add-ons and incentives, to Championship clubs.  I think the engine could handle giving you an option for a "significant" new investment training facilities up to the 7 or 8 range, versus just level 3. And that feels more realistic than piecemeal improvements. The board wasn't even fighting me as I asked for improvements to salaries, youth level, revenue percentage, etc.

Edited by DMVian