On the Next Opponent (Data Hub) screen, how can I get graphs for the opponent's players to show up?

In this youtuber's video you can see (below) that on the Next Opponent (Data Hub) screen, graphs about the opponents GKs, defenders and midfielders are showing up. But when I select these graphs on my 'Player' analysis screen, and select 'Display in Player Analitics', it does not show up on the Next Opponent screen. Only the graphs selecteded on the 'Team perfomance' screen show up. So how did the youtuber set this up? How can I see the graphs for the opponent's players?

data.png.12298a2413fa1bde2f460ae2d21a16aa.png

video: https://youtu.be/pyAkc9UvABo?si=oroAZbMhSAul5mWm&t=202

Edited by cocoadavid

10 hours ago, cocoadavid said:

In this youtuber's video you can see (below) that on the Next Opponent (Data Hub) screen, graphs about the opponents GKs, defenders and midfielders are showing up. But when I select these graphs on my 'Player' analysis screen, and select 'Display in Player Analitics', it does not show up on the Next Opponent screen. Only the graphs selecteded on the 'Team perfomance' screen show up. So how did the youtuber set this up? How can I see the graphs for the opponent's players?

data.png.12298a2413fa1bde2f460ae2d21a16aa.png

video: https://youtu.be/pyAkc9UvABo?si=oroAZbMhSAul5mWm&t=202

Click "overview" in the drop down menu for next opponent. If it's not showing up still, hire some more data analysts. 

1 hour ago, Cloud9 said:

Click "overview" in the drop down menu for next opponent. If it's not showing up still, hire some more data analysts. 

I appreciate you are trying to help me, but I know how I can acces this screen. The problem is, that if I don't choose which graphs I want to see here, then it's completely random what appears on the "overview" screen, but I want to see specifit player visuals, for example "Assisting - Midfielders" and "Expected Attacking Output- Forwards".  But if I select which visuals I want to see, then it shows only team visuals, and no player visuals. I think this might be a bug.

You can set specifically which graphs you want to see here by selecting "Data Hub" => "Team" => "Team perfomance" => "Edit" => "All visuals", and then you can tick the boxes for the visuals you want to see. Now if you go to the Next Opponent screen, you can see that the same visuals are displayed that are selected in the "Team Perfomance" screen. But these visuals are only team analysis visuals, none of them are player visuals.

You can do the same on "Data Hub" => "Player" screen, and select the visuals you would like to see, for example the above mentioned "Assisting - Midfielders" and "Expected Attacking Output- Forwards". But then these visuals do not appear on the the "Next Opponent" screen. 

So I guess on the youtuber's video he did not specifically select which data visuals he wanted to see, he just left it default and these are the visuals that popped up for him on the "Next Opponent/Overview" screen.

Edited by cocoadavid

6 hours ago, cocoadavid said:

I appreciate you are trying to help me, but I know how I can acces this screen. The problem is, that if I don't choose which graphs I want to see here, then it's completely random what appears on the "overview" screen, but I want to see specifit player visuals, for example "Assisting - Midfielders" and "Expected Attacking Output- Forwards".  But if I select which visuals I want to see, then it shows only team visuals, and no player visuals. I think this might be a bug.

You can set specifically which graphs you want to see here by selecting "Data Hub" => "Team" => "Team perfomance" => "Edit" => "All visuals", and then you can tick the boxes for the visuals you want to see. Now if you go to the Next Opponent screen, you can see that the same visuals are displayed that are selected in the "Team Perfomance" screen. But these visuals are only team analysis visuals, none of them are player visuals.

You can do the same on "Data Hub" => "Player" screen, and select the visuals you would like to see, for example the above mentioned "Assisting - Midfielders" and "Expected Attacking Output- Forwards". But then these visuals do not appear on the the "Next Opponent" screen. 

So I guess on the youtuber's video he did not specifically select which data visuals he wanted to see, he just left it default and these are the visuals that popped up for him on the "Next Opponent/Overview" screen.

It's like a scout report but analytical, you can request individualized reports on your team/the league overall but they're separate I believe (so they won't show up in the next opponent overview). 

Edited by Cloud9