Key metrics (KPI) for each position

5 hours ago, vonTrips said:

And if you have an idea how to better evaluate GK, or how to replace ShotPerConc, please help me. Even the discussion itself is important. It helps to find an interesting idea

I am at the start of an idea on that with not much of knowledge to make an excel formula at this type .

my idea stands as below …

We  are looking to find if the shots that a keeper conceded are result of poor team defense or poor keeper performance ,

let’s take this state and make it one , despite the work of the team at the first third the keeper faced some shoots . If the number of the shoots that he faced tell us how well the team at defense work or not ?

so to proceed with that if a keeper have played 10 games as starting eleven and with the add time has 950 actual played minutes and at this period has held parried or tipped 90 shots then simple 950/90 equals to 10,5 so at every 10 minutes he faced at least one shot if a second keeper in 10 starting games has played 880 minutes and faced 78 shots the he faced a shot at every 11 approx minutes so by the result we see the effect of the defense bigger duration faced a shot better defense .

now my second thought is to combine this ratio with the result of last goal conceded ratio plus Sv % , I didn’t find yet how to combine those but as I said I am at the start of an idea . Any thoughts on that ? @vonTrips @st4lz ….

Edited by milenec11

On 06/03/2024 at 16:02, milenec11 said:

so to proceed with that if a keeper have played 10 games as starting eleven and with the add time has 950 actual played minutes and at this period has held parried or tipped 90 shots then simple 950/90 equals to 10,5 so at every 10 minutes he faced at least one shot if a second keeper in 10 starting games has played 880 minutes and faced 78 shots the he faced a shot at every 11 approx minutes so by the result we see the effect of the defense bigger duration faced a shot better defense .

now my second thought is to combine this ratio with the result of last goal conceded ratio plus Sv % , I didn’t find yet how to combine those but as I said I am at the start of an idea . Any thoughts on that ?

I don't think this is possible, with the current version of the game stats. What we need to know is expected Saves (can't get from game via views) and xG per Shot faced. Maybe even Shots Faced and how they are counted.

Only then your ideas could be implemented into a formula. But even I would know how to use these metrics 😂😂😂

17 minutes ago, vonTrips said:

Hi everybody again,

especially @st4lz @milenec11

Here is post about my online tool for evaluating players -  https://medium.com/@FMPanda/panda-tool-veřejná-verze-3abd4c46d3ee (yes, Czech lang again 😂)

Enjoy it, if you want. Or only use percentile table - https://analysis.fmseries.cz/front.analysis/ - for your tools.

Zajímavý

1 hour ago, vonTrips said:

I don't think this is possible, with the current version of the game stats. What we need to know is expected Saves (can't get from game via views) and xG per Shot faced. Maybe even Shots Faced and how they are counted.

Only then your ideas could be implemented into a formula. But even I would know how to use these metrics 😂😂😂

i did find the tool? where is the tool? is released?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, milenec11 said:

What was the limit of the players ?

300 kB per file. Around 150 players

The error is about filesize or Server Error like as picture higher?

Edited by vonTrips

35 minutes ago, vonTrips said:

300 kB per file. Around 150 players

The error is about filesize or Server Error like as picture higher?

no i narrow down the players selection to around 60

Edited by milenec11

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

PANDA - Scouting - In Range - Stats v24.0.fmf 16.93 kB · 0 downloads

Yes, this is right file. But in game, you use old version. I see it in your screenshot.

First - delete all my views, what you are imported to the game. Second - import new version of all views. 

Edited by vonTrips

2 hours ago, vonTrips said:

Yes, this is right file. But in game, you use old version. I see it in your screenshot.

First - delete all my views, what you are imported to the game. Second - import new version of all views. 

what a mystery is that !!!!!!!!! i have deleted from the first time that you send my the new files

8 hours ago, milenec11 said:

ok the same 

i delete all the files i redownload the files i reimported to the game and once more error

I don't know what you're doing wrong, or what's wrong with your game. But I can still see the old view in the screenshot. After SV% must be SAVES/90, like this:

image.thumb.png.760fad935a17324ff3291e9a98c20009.png

But there are other changes in the view (e.g. Open Play Crosses). The errors I've seen are clearly due to the use of the old view in the game. The fault is on your side...

Because I will print these 17 filtered players into HTML and insert them into the app:

image.thumb.png.82f863d0de846f5180d8f8f3b15aa838.png

Thats all. 

But one important note! It is necessary to use the Czech or English language. The application does not convert positions from other languages.

2 hours ago, milenec11 said:

i have nothing else in my view from your filters

i delete all from the list and insert again the new that you send me what else to do?!?!?! 

Like I wrote, I don't know what you're doing wrong. (Probably import old file) And you are only one who have a problem. I'm sorry, but I can't help you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/03/2024 at 16:02, milenec11 said:

I am at the start of an idea on that with not much of knowledge to make an excel formula at this type .

my idea stands as below …

We  are looking to find if the shots that a keeper conceded are result of poor team defense or poor keeper performance ,

let’s take this state and make it one , despite the work of the team at the first third the keeper faced some shoots . If the number of the shoots that he faced tell us how well the team at defense work or not ?

now my second thought is to combine this ratio with the result of last goal conceded ratio plus Sv % , I didn’t find yet how to combine those but as I said I am at the start of an idea . Any thoughts on that ? @vonTrips @st4lz ….

I mentioned this idea before, this is how I'd evaluate keepers defensively. My idea is to derive shots faced from conceded and sv %, as the sum of tipped, parried, and held doesn't seem to add up into total.

Any per 90 metrics for goalies makes no sense to me.

FM24-GK_Eval.png

20 minutes ago, st4lz said:

I mentioned this idea before, this is how I'd evaluate keepers defensively. My idea is to derive shots faced from conceded and sv %, as the sum of tipped, parried, and held doesn't seem to add up into total.

Any per 90 metrics for goalies makes no sense to me.

FM24-GK_Eval.png

very nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this python ? can we make it in excel?

1 hour ago, st4lz said:

Of course, the formulas should be easy to apply to Excel for anyone. It is so simple, that I even doubt if it is correct.

sorry but i donot know python and canot understood ...what is df etcetc

if you can