Transfer window - Best approaches for selling players

I'm at the end of the season, and looking ahead to the summer transfer window. I've had some success in previous windows with offering players at a low price and negotiating up, but I've not been able to clear everyone out, and now I have quite an accumulation of talent coming back from loan who aren't part of my plans. Between the loan army, first team players and reserves who have limited potential I have around 25 players I'd be willing to sell. I do get that selling so many in one window is going to be tricky!

So, before starting the window, I wanted to check on if I was missing anything obvious - I have a week until the English window opens, and a month until the European window opens. Should I be offering players out now, or wait until the window(s) open? If I offer a player out too many times, will their value drop - I've noticed that in previous windows, but I'm not sure if it's related? If I offer out too many players at once, would that effectively flood the market, or does the game not take that into account?

Edited by Majick