Loan Limit over the age of 22?

Not putting this in Bug Tracker yet because I think maybe I'm misunderstanding something rather than it being a bug.

Like all leagues now I guess, Liga Portugal has a limit of "Maximum of 6 players over the age of 22 allowed out on loan to a foreign club at a time".  I would read "over the age of 22" to mean 23 year olds count but 22 year olds do not, but I'm fairly certain the game is treating "over 22" as players who have reached their 22nd birthday.  Confusing wording, but I can live with it.

I have 4 players aged 22 or above on loan to foreign clubs right now (several more on loan to other clubs both in Liga Portugal and in the 2nd and 3rd Portuguese leagues, but this shouldn't matter).  I just got a message saying that a 24 year old's loan to a Spanish team is rejected because I am over the limit.  I can't figure out why this would be the case.

My only guess is that since some of 21 year olds I have out on loan to foreign teams will turn 22 during the season that makes them 22 and above for this purpose... or maybe the game is miscalculating some of my loans within Portugal as foreign loans?  A couple of the over 22 loanees within Portugal are of foreign nationality, maybe making the game count it as a foreign loan even though it is it not?

Very frustrating!

11 minutes ago, rinso said:

not sure if it is the case, but, once you turn 22, then the next day, you're technically "over" 22..  maybe it needs better wording..  

Yeah, like I said I figured that part was probably the case.  I hate the wording but I can deal with it, BUT I still only have 4 players "22 and above" on loan.

And, while I originally thought it was declining me because some of my 21 year olds will turn 22 during their loan, that can't be it either because it just now it let me send a 30 year old on loan after it rejected the 24 year old.  So maybe it is a bug?